Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-11-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
good boy

Post PE

Back ground info:
The main characters name is Sam, he is 13, has blonde hair, tanned skin and just started pubity. He is quite hot and shaves all his pubes.

Chapter One:

It was my first day in high school and I was feeling very nervous. I had brought all my books and was ready for anything. I was told that my home room was B2, so I walked over I was the second boy to arrive the only other boy there was a cute boy who had dark hair and the most amazing eyes. I didn`t get much time to say hi because the bell rang and then the teachers handed out ouf timetables, I saw that for second period I had PE.

My blood ran cold I would have to get changed with other boys and I wasn`t wearing any undies. I knew i would be teased but I got that wrong.

I LOVE JELLY BELLY, IT'S THE BEST

good boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

This looks like it's a good start. Keep it up, but if you can, try and make the chapters just a tiny bit longer, so that it has more of a flow to the story. Yay for using proprer grammer and punctuation and capitalization!

Keep up after a pretty good start!

Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:37 AM   #3
piaras

oh no what will he do

keep this story coming i like the sound of this one
piaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
maxim
Account Banned

This has potentioal but need longer installent please
maxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #5
Yossarian42

It has potential, but longer posts would be apreciated
Yossarian42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
callofduty4

liking this storie guess we will see how it goes
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

I don't want to be a killjoy but this story isn't especially well written. It is very rushed, and needs to be more descriptive. Try creating paragraphs and increasing your use of punctuation.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
good boy

thanks for all the coments

Chapter 2:

Second period came so fast, I still had the same old problem no undies how could I have been so dum. Of corse I was going to have PE that day. I decided that I would get changed last after everyone else had changed.

I started to walk down to the gym, when I arrived I saw that I was the first one there so I went and had a look at the changing rooms. They were open with no privacy so every one could see each other. I looked out the door still no one had come so I decide to change as there was no one else. I started to undress i started with my top as it was the easist to change, I had come to the moment that I had dreded I was going to have to take off my pants. I did it as quickly as possible, but my pants wouldn`t come off my ancles. I looked down and realised that I hadn`t taken off my shoes yet. So there I was standing in the middle of a change room with my pants around my ancles, with no undies and fully exposed. I sat down and started to undo my shoe laces, just as i untied the first one five boys who were in my class rushed in and just stared at me. I could feel my dick slowly growing. The boys just kept staring till one took out his phone and took a picture of my and my erect dick.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #9
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great start. Keep up the work!
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #10
maxim
Account Banned

Red face

Wow, you suprised me with that.
But you have to finish this story cause I am hooked on it!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:37 AM   #11
piaras

is this a true story because its very similar to something that happened to me
piaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #12
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

hmm a very good start and i cant wait to see what happens

glue rating: 8.5/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 05:53 AM   #13
good boy

Chapter 3:

I tried to cover up my erect dick but my hands wouldn`t obey so I was stuck with a fully erect dick in front of five boys. Suddenly I noticed one of them had shut the door I woundered what they were doing. I found out later that they all new eachother and that they liked playing truth or dare but thats later in the story. The one with the camera walked over and told me to take off the rest of my clothes or he would open the door and let the rest of the class in. I decided that it would be less embarssing if I did what he said so I took off the rest of my clothes revealing my beautiful six pack and my shaved pubes. The five boys started to laugh at me because I shaved my pubes. I started to get really embarressed till the boy with camera said that if I allowed him to take 10 photo`s of me in what ever way he wanted he would let me get changed before letting every one else in. I said I would let him so the photo shot began. For the first five he told me just to stand still while he took photos of my dick, balls, face and anything else he wanted. For the next five I was in several positions for one I had to suck his dick, for another he had to give me anal and the others were similar. Once the ten photos were done he told me to get changed so I did, but you could still see my erection and you could also see some pre-cum seeping through my pants. The boys must have seen as they suggusted that I should masterbathe to deflate my dick and then wipe the cum on the bench it wasn`t a bad idea so I told them that if they kept the door closed till I was ready I would masterbathe in front of them. They agreed to my proposel so I whipped down my pants and started to masterbathe slowly at first but then I got faster and faster. It didn`t take long for me to cum but when I did I rushed over to a bench and wipped off all the cum onto it. I pulled up my pants and said they could let all the other boys in now.

Last edited by good boy; 06-13-2009 at 06:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #14
maxim
Account Banned

Great Installent you did all I should continue and make the installents longer please please post more quickly
Old 06-13-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
inordeng

Send a message via MSN to inordeng Send a message via Yahoo to inordeng

Me like. Very good. keep going .
inordeng is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk