Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2023, 07:52 PM   #1
dwedgie

Default Girlfriends sisters

An introduction

Me Dave, male 21 years old,5.11, slim build brown hair.

My Girlfriend , Jenny , 20 years old , 5.6 size 10 brunette

Jennies older sister, Lorraine, 24 years old , 5.8, size 10 brunette, single.

Jennies younger sister , Charlene, 18 years old , 5.4, size 8 blonde. single.

Jenny and I lived in a 3 bed house in a quiet estate in a village location, we had a reasonable size garden that had areas which were not overlooked, a summer house / office in the garden and a garage.

Jennies sisters had been to stay before , all 3 sisters being close in age knew almost everything about each other, it was not unusual for them to all walk around the house in night wear or underwear, me, well I would normally make sure to have pajama trousers on.

The girls had come over to stay for a weekend at the end of summer, it was still warm but cooler on evenings. There was no particular reason for their visit , they had just e to visit for a weekend , which would usually mean some drinks( at home, pub and possibly club ) , takeaways, chilling in front of the TV .

The girls both arrived on the Friday , about 7pm , in Charlenes car, they lived about 20 miles away. On their arrival they settled in to their rooms , we ordered some takeaway and Charlene announced she was going for a shower as she had come straight from work.

Me Jenny and Lorraine sat in the kitchen chatting , after a while the food arrived and Charlene was still upstairs , jenny shouted to her to let her know the food was their.
" Coming " she replied.
We were ser ing the food and Charlene walked in , "hope you don't mind , I ve borrowed one of your t shirts dave" she said , she was wearing one of my old t shirts, it covered her small body and came down to just below her bum cheeks , and a pair of slippers , " yeah that's ok " I replied.
Charlene and me were first to get our food and went into the sitting room , Charlene was in front of me and bent down to put her food on the coffee table, exposing her pert bottom , she was wearing boy shorts , pink with white lace trim, as she bent over over she glanced at me with a cheeky grin , " you like what you see , I'm sure you will see over the weekend " she says.
Before I can reply Jenny and Loraine walk in. " Is she flashing her panties at you already ?" Jenny asked .
" You know Charlene , I m surprised she's got a t shirt on " I replied as we all started eating and talk turned to what everyone had been doing since we last met up.

More to follow !

Last edited by dwedgie; 05-28-2023 at 12:51 AM.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk