Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-19-2022, 03:01 PM   #1
swee_slut

Default Want to Stretch Pussy Lips

Hello All,

Apparently my owner has left me as I failed to tolerate the pain he wanted to inflict on me, So I am a free slave now and wanted to try new things.

I wanted to try being owned by a Mistress or if not then a master online.

Also my previous owner has complained about me being very "tight"
He has suggested that a good slut should have her holes well spread. I however dont want my cunt hole to be much spread, so that the smaller it it the more painful it will be for me to fit in larger things.

I want to loosen my PUSSY LIPS as they are very thick and very tight. I want hanging pussy lips with tight pussy !!!

I have so far tried clamping them and trying to suspend weights.

Please suggest me new ideas so I can stretch my pussy lips, slutty enough for my next owner !!

I am also ready to provide proof for any progress.
swee_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:16 PM   #2
Preacher

An alternative to weights (which are the best way IMO):

Attach 5 pegs to each lip with string attached. Lie on your back with your legs tucked up and loop tie the string ends of each side onto your toe. All strings from one side to the toe on that side and the same for the other. Now do 50 "stretches" by uncurling your legs to pull the strings tight. Reattach the pegs each time they pull off.

If after 10 stretches one peg hasn't pulled off you're not doing it properly and you must start again from 0. Keep repeating until you manage 50 in a row with at least 1 peg being pulled free for every 10 stretches.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:39 PM   #3
swee_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
An alternative to weights (which are the best way IMO):

Attach 5 pegs to each lip with string attached. Lie on your back with your legs tucked up and loop tie the string ends of each side onto your toe. All strings from one side to the toe on that side and the same for the other. Now do 50 "stretches" by uncurling your legs to pull the strings tight. Reattach the pegs each time they pull off.

If after 10 stretches one peg hasn't pulled off you're not doing it properly and you must start again from 0. Keep repeating until you manage 50 in a row with at least 1 peg being pulled free for every 10 stretches.
Thank you for the suggestion sir, will do this and provide you a detailed report.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:06 PM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Use your tightest clamps, and tie a 8 foot string between them. Clamp your pussy lips, and loop the middle of the string through the middle of a heavy book. Pile 7 or 8 heavy books on top, then try to pull the books around the room like a sled dog. If the clamps pull off, replace them, remove a book, and try again. Spend 5 minutes pulling them, take a 5 minute break, then repeat 2 more times.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:00 PM   #5
swee_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
Use your tightest clamps, and tie a 8 foot string between them. Clamp your pussy lips, and loop the middle of the string through the middle of a heavy book. Pile 7 or 8 heavy books on top, then try to pull the books around the room like a sled dog. If the clamps pull off, replace them, remove a book, and try again. Spend 5 minutes pulling them, take a 5 minute break, then repeat 2 more times.

Hello sir, It has carried out the task and sent a detailed report to you in PM

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt lips, cunt pain, pussy abuse, pussy gape, pussy lips