Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-11-2018, 02:01 AM   #1
dirtygirl94

Default Stretch and fill my naughty pussy

I’ve been naughty and my pussy needs to be punished. Please stretch and fill it. Will do all dares within reason.

Limits : family, friends, public, pee, poo, illegal, major pain, permanent, pics, vids, anal, messy.
dirtygirl94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:13 AM   #2
Mr.Blue

Color Wheel Colored Pencil Task

I want you to gather as many colored pencils as you have (make sure to clean/steralize them, of course) and insert the flat back ends in your pussy 1 by 1 until you can possibly fit no more and you feel a good stretch. Hold them in for at least 15 minutes before taking them out.

Then you will tell us how many you managed to fit and what the diameter of all of them combined was in inches or centimeters.

Lastly, you will report in great detail how this task felt for you and whether or not you achieved a gape after taking all of them out...which is the goal if you are into pussy stretching. Good luck and have fun stretching your cunt!
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:48 AM   #3
VauxHall

Take a pair of your panties, stiff them inside your pussy, leave the end peeking out, then take another pair, tie them to the first pair and insert leaving the end of the second pair peeking out. Repeat with additional panties until you run out of clean panties or can't fit anymore in.

Report back with how it went, including the number of pairs you managed to cram in, and if you wish to, a photo of all the panties tied together for a sense of scale (clearly this need not include yourself on the shot unless you wish it to).

If you have no clean panties left, then its commandonfor you until the laundry is done
VauxHall is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
filling, pussy gape, pussy insertion, streching