Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2020, 11:03 AM   #61
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ah poor thing. Devising her own humiliation for an orgasm. I wonder what you come up with, especially since you are starting to believe you love being denied.

While you are thinking of what humiliating thing you want to make yourself do, set a recurring timer for every 5 minutes. Finger yourself but stay away from the edge. Each time the 5 minutes are up, edge yourself once. Keep going until you have a good idea what you want to do to earn your orgasm.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 04:27 AM   #62
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Please if this gets 3 “Thanks” I get to cum....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Ah poor thing. Devising her own humiliation for an orgasm. I wonder what you come up with, especially since you are starting to believe you love being denied.

While you are thinking of what humiliating thing you want to make yourself do, set a recurring timer for every 5 minutes. Finger yourself but stay away from the edge. Each time the 5 minutes are up, edge yourself once. Keep going until you have a good idea what you want to do to earn your orgasm.
I had to leave for irl things yesterday. *blushes* but I remained so needy all day.

Last night in the middle of the night I woke up and couldn’t fall back asleep due to my achy needy hole and my sensitive tits and nipples. It seemed however I lay there was pressure somewhere *blushes* I must have finally fallen asleep again.

When I awoke this morning I was still so needy. I set a timer for 5 minutes and kept thinking about how I could convince you. Once every 5 minutes I used a single finger to edge my nerdy hole. I edged 3 times like this.

Then I got out of bed. Slowly stripped out of my already damp undies, and removed my oversized tshirt. Then I inserted my vibe on low in my needy hole. I put clothes pegs on my hard nipples. I even used the plastic ones that really pinch. I then grabbed my damp undies and put them in my mouth so I could taste myself. From there I refreshed my “for edges only” just above my pubic hair below where my undies would be. Then I wrote “so” on my right tit and “needy” on my left with an arrow in between pointing down.

I then kneeled on the floor and put a pillow between my knees and my hands behind my head and humped and grinded on the pillow until I had edged 3 times. Gosh my wetness was all over the pillow and I felt so humiliated having done this all on hope I would get the thank-yous To be allowed to cum.

I’m now extra needy with my vibe buzzing away. In a few hours I’m leaving with a friend to go hiking for the day (we’re driving together so no opportunities to play) and I really want to cum before hand....or later tonight.

Please.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures

Last edited by aloe; 07-12-2020 at 04:47 AM.
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 05:31 AM   #63
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hiking dare

Hello needy slut. I’ve enjoyed following your adventures so far. I too think you should extend your denial longer and see what it does to you.

Did you ever complete my hiking dare? I see you went hiking on your own recently, but you didn’t mention my dare at all. Maybe you are desperate enough now to do so.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 05:36 AM   #64
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Hello needy slut. I’ve enjoyed following your adventures so far. I too think you should extend your denial longer and see what it does to you.

Did you ever complete my hiking dare? I see you went hiking on your own recently, but you didn’t mention my dare at all. Maybe you are desperate enough now to do so.
*blushes* thank you

I did go but I was only on my own briefly. I’m hoping to go again on Tuesday weather permitting. I will see if I am brave enough to do it then

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 07-12-2020, 05:39 AM   #65
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Hiking dares

That sounds good. I look forward to reading all about your bike on Tuesday.

For your hike today, how about going without panties? It’s hidden and only you and GD will know. Imagine how exciting you will feel the whole time.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 07-12-2020, 05:42 AM   #66
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
That sounds good. I look forward to reading all about your bike on Tuesday.

For your hike today, how about going without panties? It’s hidden and only you and GD will know. Imagine how exciting you will feel the whole time.
*blushes* ok. I will go without panties on my hike today. Gosh I’m so wet and needy

Old 07-12-2020, 05:44 AM   #67
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Pleased

Very good. We look forward to hearing about today’s hike too. Enjoy. You should keep edging right up until your friend arrives too.

Old 07-12-2020, 05:52 AM   #68
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Why should you get permission to cum ?
In case you have some time before you have to leave you should think about some things.

1. Why should you get permission, when you like the feeling of being denied ?
2. Do you realy think it is best for you to get an orgasm ?
3. Is the term "short-term-denial" in your likes still true ?

You should think about that durin a little corner time.
Let´s say 20 minutes, kneeling in the corner. Insert your vibrator, running on low and hold two ice cubes (one on each side) against your nipples.

Looking forward to your answers

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 06:40 AM   #69
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Why should you get permission to cum ?
In case you have some time before you have to leave you should think about some things.

1. Why should you get permission, when you like the feeling of being denied ?
2. Do you realy think it is best for you to get an orgasm ?
3. Is the term "short-term-denial" in your likes still true ?

You should think about that durin a little corner time.
Let´s say 20 minutes, kneeling in the corner. Insert your vibrator, running on low and hold two ice cubes (one on each side) against your nipples.

Looking forward to your answers
I didn’t have 20 minutes for corner time right now but I’m sitting with my vibe in and ice on my nipples in my bra while I type this right before I get dressed to go.

1. As much as I like the feeling of being denied. The squishy needy hole, and body buzzing with the vibe. I also crave the feeling of an orgasm. I love cumming. And all the teasing makes me want it so much more

2. Best hmmmm I don’t think it would be bad. I also don’t know if I would consider denial best. If my neediness keeps interrupting my sleep maybe it really would be best :/

3. *blushes* yes but Monday will already by one full week. My longest I think is 3 weeks and it was loosing “fun” at that point I think. That’s why I like short term

Old 07-12-2020, 06:43 AM   #70
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
2. Best hmmmm I don’t think it would be bad. I also don’t know if I would consider denial best. If my neediness keeps interrupting my sleep maybe it really would be best :/
Well, you avoided to answer the question by completely by saying "I don´t think it would be bad".
But "don´t bad" is definietly not best

Quote:
3. *blushes* yes but Monday will already by one full week. My longest I think is 3 weeks and it was loosing “fun” at that point I think. That’s why I like short term
So you might have two more weeks to go before it starts to loose fun, right ?

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #71
MichaelAtlas

What would you think about being allowed to orgasm if you complete and report on one of your hidden public tasks so it motivates you to push yourself a bit?

And you'll get to enjoy that orgasm fully clothed on the backseat of your car, vibe on clit, lying face down, so that even if anyone looks through the window it only looks like you're lying down and they can't see the vibe, as long as you don't squirm around too much, with 2 edges right before the orgasm. Keep your eyes closed from when you start the first edge and lie there like that for 1 minute after you orgasm before getting up. And no doing this in your garage or parked in your own driveway or at night.

How's something like this sound ?

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MichaelAtlas for this post:
Old 07-12-2020, 11:07 AM   #72
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I'm happy with that report at least, so you have my permission to have a nice orgasm. That means you still need to gather two more from this thread though. Keep your body writing on as long as you are still denied to remind yourself though.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 12:00 PM   #73
Wannabe_sis
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
...I inserted my vibe on low in my needy hole. I put clothes pegs on my hard nipples. I even used the plastic ones that really pinch. I then grabbed my damp undies and put them in my mouth so I could taste myself. From there I refreshed my “for edges only” just above my pubic hair below where my undies would be. Then I wrote “so” on my right tit and “needy” on my left with an arrow in between pointing down.

I then kneeled on the floor and put a pillow between my knees and my hands behind my head and humped and grinded on the pillow until I had edged 3 times. Gosh my wetness was all over the pillow and I felt so humiliated having done this all...
I really like what you did here, but. . . I don't feel like it's enough to really warrant an orgasm. Some minor body writing and edging? I really like how you stuffed your mouth, but that's all you could think of? Well, I suppose that your brain is only full of slutty thoughts right now. . . hmm. . . One more thanks, I guess. Did you enjoy your own taste?
Toys and PM dares (W. I. P.)

Currently in chastity (No edging or anything else) Jan 19, 2021 - Jan 12, 2022
Last orgasm: March 31 <3

Last edited by Wannabe_sis; 07-12-2020 at 12:03 PM.
Wannabe_sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:11 PM   #74
aloe
Distinguished Member

I just got in from my hike. I spent the entire time without panties. It wasn’t too bad when I was hiking, the shorts have a liner so it didn’t feel too exposing or weird. Buttt when I was sitting in the car I was very aware of my lack of panties and my ever growing need.

@Dungeonmaster .... I guess I could still have 2 more weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
What would you think about being allowed to orgasm if you complete and report on one of your hidden public tasks so it motivates you to push yourself a bit?

And you'll get to enjoy that orgasm fully clothed on the backseat of your car, vibe on clit, lying face down, so that even if anyone looks through the window it only looks like you're lying down and they can't see the vibe, as long as you don't squirm around too much, with 2 edges right before the orgasm. Keep your eyes closed from when you start the first edge and lie there like that for 1 minute after you orgasm before getting up. And no doing this in your garage or parked in your own driveway or at night.

How's something like this sound ?
Oh gosh....I have been dragging my feet a little on the hidden public tasks. Gosh that sounds so humiliating. But also so good. *blushes* I can feel my needy hole growing wetter just thinking about it. I hope I would have the courage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I'm happy with that report at least, so you have my permission to have a nice orgasm. That means you still need to gather two more from this thread though. Keep your body writing on as long as you are still denied to remind yourself though.
Thank you *blushes* I will keep the writing on while denied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe_sis View Post
I really like what you did here, but. . . I don't feel like it's enough to really warrant an orgasm. Some minor body writing and edging? I really like how you stuffed your mouth, but that's all you could think of? Well, I suppose that your brain is only full of slutty thoughts right now. . . hmm. . . One more thanks, I guess. Did you enjoy your own taste?
*blushes* I don’t enjoy my own taste but I don’t hate it either. Thank you for “thanking” my post. It felt very humiliating and desperate at the time *blushes*

Old 07-12-2020, 10:12 PM   #75
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
*blushes* thank you

I did go but I was only on my own briefly. I’m hoping to go again on Tuesday weather permitting. I will see if I am brave enough to do it then
Speaking of not mentioning hiking dares, you didn't mention mine either. If you just forgot to mention it, I'll let you off with five pussy spanks, as hard as you can. If you forgot to do it... PM me or post here explaining what you will do for your punishment, and I'll let you know if its good enough.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk