Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-25-2021, 02:42 AM   #4966
Beelieve

Bee was gonna post this with some tasks, but it looks like she already gave one to all the good targets so >.> For now she'll try to catch Kaiyo all sneakily by hiding it in the text. For every 30 minutes late they must write "I would never get bee into more trouble" 10 times by hand, sending a nice picture in the thread of all the lines when done. Now...

Bee also wanted to report that all her edges are done >.< Bees mind feels so broken, she was feeling do devious beforehand and now she's just a needy mess... Bee feels so tiny and small. And and... The humping ones were so embarrassing! Bee was blushing the entire way! Those are the worst! Bee can't believe she'll have to wait 3 days for her orgasm ;-;

Bee will check in, in a few hours to post some more tasks for people~ behave!

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 03:32 AM   #4967
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
2 Hours

Beelieve
20 Squats per hour late, you gotta keep fit ^^

paaltjepaal
1 Edge outside of your house per hour late

abv
If you're late, write a blogpost about your likes and limits and one where you describe 1 fantasy you have with atleast 500 Words

FlyingHesitation
6 hours of wearing panties and 20 Spanks per hour late

One_Daring_Gamer
Join one Person above thread per hour late

collarslut
You'll wear a rope body harness with crotchrope for 2 hours per hour late.

Shadow
If you're late, you'll add 1 point per hour late to your piercing goal ^^

badlyofmore
for 1 Day per hour late, youll have to wear, whenever you are on gD, your ballet boots and a set of female underwear. You may only change out of them 1 hour after leaving the site

Emily22
For 1 Day per hour late, whenever you post something on gD you'll press your vibe against your clit for 5 minutes on max power.
You are denied for those days.

Michi_pler
Go for a 5 minute walk per hour late with your Dildo in your ass.

denialslut123
Whenever you want to go to the toilet for 1 day per hour late, you'll get permission from 2 Persons. You may only ask 2 Persons every 15 minutes.

littletinkle
You'll be locked in a diaper for 3 hours per hour late.
You may wear multiples but not change out of them until the time is over and you get permission from X people with X = hours late
You may only start asking once your time is over and only 1 person per 5 minutes
Damn, but at least it’s just one hour!
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 03:34 AM   #4968
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beelieve View Post
FlyingHesitation - You have two hours or for every hour late you must create a PM dare (No lame ones!) and do it 3 times~

paaltjepaal - You have two hours or for every hour late you must go no undies aswell, but for a full 12 hours! Hope you catch it in times~

One_Daring_Gamer - You have two hours or or! for every uhm... 30 minutes late you must do 25 spankings to each cheek! Punishment for making bee dry hump!

collarslut - hmph, giving bee so many edges! Reply within 2 hours or for every hour late you must do an edging session, no orgasms until they are all done! To see how many edges you should do in a session roll 2d6!

Shadow - Reply within 2 hours or very every hour late you must collect yourself a dare from a person above thread, lets hope you don't get in too much trouble!

Kaiyo - So many posts! So so! Bee will be not nice too! Uhm... uhm... for every hour late after 2 hours... Kaiyo must receive 3 tasks they fail to catch! Kaiyo can't leave the thread until they're done!

littletinkle - Make sure to catch this within 2 hours or for every hour late you must do 10 minutes or cornertime! Also! for every hour late you must add any toy/restriction to your cornertime.

denialslut123 - Reply within 2 hours orrrr bee will have you.... more denial? how about more denial! 5 days extra if you are late~
--------------------------

Bee is still vunerable until she's given out 122 more tasks, or 5 days. Whichever greater >.>

Bee doesn't have much time to peek at getdare today so pleaseeee keep her out of trouble >.< Bee already has so much more to do! She better get edging >.>
Hm, one hour late. I am pretty sure, I’ll survive this one.
My PM dares
Old 06-25-2021, 03:43 AM   #4969
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Bee was gonna post this with some tasks, but it looks like she already gave one to all the good targets so >.> For now she'll try to catch Kaiyo all sneakily by hiding it in the text. For every 30 minutes late they must write "I would never get bee into more trouble" 10 times by hand, sending a nice picture in the thread of all the lines when done. Now...

Bee also wanted to report that all her edges are done >.< Bees mind feels so broken, she was feeling do devious beforehand and now she's just a needy mess... Bee feels so tiny and small. And and... The humping ones were so embarrassing! Bee was blushing the entire way! Those are the worst! Bee can't believe she'll have to wait 3 days for her orgasm ;-;

Bee will check in, in a few hours to post some more tasks for people~ behave!
what a sneaky bee luckily i checked before going out XD

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:12 AM   #4970
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
@nuriaz
Reply within a minute otherwise the kiss and poop will be added to all the furs daily
In the butt plug too
Quote:
@nuriaz
Reply within a minute otherwise you will have to eat some shit and every day increase some amount till 31st July

If you reply after 2 hours then you will be eating it for the rest of the year
Daily
-- daily til the end of the year

Quote:
@nuriaz
if I don't reply for in the thread within 2 hours
you need to eat a small shit per day for missed minutes every day. Once a week you eat only shit and drink only piss
-- 297 days for this

i missed so much >< need to calculate the exact values but thank you for the fun dares

Last edited by Nuriaz; 06-25-2021 at 05:20 AM.
Nuriaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:26 AM   #4971
collarslut

Quote:
[

collarslut - hmph, giving bee so many edges! Reply within 2 hours or for every hour late you must do an edging session, no orgasms until they are all done! To see how many edges you should do in a session roll 2d6!

[
Quote:
collarslut
You'll wear a rope body harness with crotchrope for 2 hours per hour late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingHesitation View Post
Caught both

@collarslut if you dont respond you have to lock yourself in chastity for the rest of the day
That's a bit of edges, we'll have to see how many that is

The rest isn't tooo bad

Owned by Slave4u2use (Please don’t tell on me to her she’s such a b*** when she punishes me)

I can't please my Mistress. KIK me to see why she needs a real man.

Like: bondage, humiliation, exposure
Limits: scat, illegal,
FULL LIST HERE

PM DARES

Kik: xxxcollarslutxxx

I couldn't take exposure anymore and chickened out of the Expose Forever Challenge after my tiny peepee was exposed. You may PM me any non-exposure punishment.
collarslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 05:39 AM   #4972
PinkBimbo

Quote:
2 Hours

badlyofmore
for 1 Day per hour late, youll have to wear, whenever you are on gD, your ballet boots and a set of female underwear. You may only change out of them 1 hour after leaving the site
I missed this

love: parental control
like:long hair, hypnosis, ballet boots, bimbofication, piercings, teamviewer, life control, account takeover, behavioral modification, body modification, glue.
limits: pics, family, suicide social, public, scat, piss, cbt.

Permanent Rules / Pm Dares / Calendar
PinkBimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:20 AM   #4973
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

@nuriaz
If you don't reply in a minute you will bath but first rub ahit all over the body
In toilet only
And eat them without your hands
Daily for 5 weeks
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:34 AM   #4974
Smooth_Bet

@nuriaz reply within 1 mins(I wonder you are online but aren't replying)

If not then you be drinking piss every day at least 2 times
A big full glass with some peices of scat
Smooth_Bet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:39 AM   #4975
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

us this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386671
or use this thread as intended
there was already a discussion about this yesterday

likes :undies dares masturbaton/cum,some pain, and pee control,nipple Torture
dislikes : semi public, , edge
Limits :family or friends public crossdressing Severe Pain anaal poo, showing face, mouth soaping, facebook, cam,pokomon,permanen
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 07:01 AM   #4976
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
us this thread https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386671
or use this thread as intended
there was already a discussion about this yesterday
guess ill make myself a thread where people can train me into a scat whore - thats better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_Arya View Post
@nuriaz reply within 1 mins(I wonder you are online but aren't replying)

If not then you be drinking piss every day at least 2 times
A big full glass with some peices of scat
missed this and thankyou <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
@nuriaz
If you don't reply in a minute you will bath but first rub ahit all over the body
In toilet only
And eat them without your hands
Daily for 5 weeks
missed this but also i dont understand this grammar wise
Old 06-25-2021, 08:09 AM   #4977
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

I'd love for everyone to get more creative with the dares so I'll try my best aswell ^^

Beelieve
You really seem to love your Edges, now don't you ^^
You have 3 hours to respond. If you dont, you'll have to post 10 Dares daily in this thread for 1 Day per started hour you are late by. Now to the fun part. Each Dare that is caught leads to an Edge for you. The first 5 a day can be done in any way you want, every edge after that will be while humping something ^^

Shadow
I'll give you a sweet 120 minutes to respond, If you aren't able to catch it, you'll refer yourself in third person whenever you post as "Lady Shadow", "Lady Miley" or stuff like that. Always talk about yourself in a feminine way and use a pink color for 1 Week

FlyingHesitation
You are a lowly male so you should be remembered to submit to any female you encounter on gD for 1 day per hour late, by edging once per post of a female you see. You have 2 hours to save yourself

have fun with those ^^

in until sunday night for now ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:15 AM   #4978
Beelieve

Quote:
I'd love for everyone to get more creative with the dares so I'll try my best aswell ^^

Beelieve
You have 3 hours to respond. If you dont, you'll have to post 10 Dares daily in this thread for 1 Day per started hour you are late by. Now to the fun part. Each Dare that is caught leads to an Edge for you. The first 5 a day can be done in any way you want, every edge after that will be while humping something ^^
Caught, bee isn't that easy to catch when she's awake! Hmph!

Bee will post some more tasks before bed, for now bee is gonna go do stuff and things!

23 - Trans Girl (6 months of HRT!) - Devious Submissive Switch

By popular request bee introduces:
Likes, limits, toys, ect!

Beelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 09:48 AM   #4979
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Beelieve

Shadow
I'll give you a sweet 120 minutes to respond, If you aren't able to catch it, you'll refer yourself in third person whenever you post as "Lady Shadow", "Lady Miley" or stuff like that. Always talk about yourself in a feminine way and use a pink color for 1 Week

FlyingHesitation
You are a lowly male so you should be remembered to submit to any female you encounter on gD for 1 day per hour late, by edging once per post of a female you see. You have 2 hours to save yourself

have fun with those ^^

in until sunday night for now ^^
Caught it... maybe next time
My PM dares
Old 06-25-2021, 10:13 AM   #4980
KinkyHavok
Needs Controlling

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyV View Post
@Ibegtobecontrolled 2 hours or for every hour late (round up) you must post at one person(can be different people) on this thread every day till you aren’t vulnerable or one week.
I missed this by like 19 hours which is 19 people a day if I understand it correctly

Btw, thanks for getting me despite my lack of posts much appreciate

Anyway, I am in forever and I hope no-one forgets me

Forever vulnerable here

Likes , Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares!
KinkyHavok is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk