Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-01-2019, 12:40 PM   #1
rhl
getDare Succubus

Default A walk in the woods

This happened back when I had a very good but kinky girl friend that like to force me to do dares that I was asked to do on get dare. While on the walk she was my acting mistress.

So here is the story.

I started out cross dressed with a bra, sports bra, 2 camies on. On the bottom a thong, panties, see through micro skirt and a mini skirt. Socks and heels on.
Drove to the park and headed to a path while two people watched.
We where a ways in when I was told to take off the heels, I was glad since my ankles where hurting.
The heels went into her back pack. A timer was set and we continued on. 15 minutes later my socks where removed and a collar and chain was put on. Arms then handcuffed behind my back.
Every 15 minutes we stopped and an article of clothing alternating top/bottom was removed. Seeing that my arms where tied the tops where cut off.
We cross a field when I'm told to stop, standing in the middle of an open field my micro skirt comes off. I'm down to panties, sports bra, collar, and she straps a dildo gag on and whispers in my ear that we are being watched. I get a hard on as I glance and see a couple at the edge of the woods watching everything.
We head to the other side and continue to walk on a path, later on I found that not many walk on this path, although I was seen with just a qthong, bra, handcuffed, and a huge dildo in my mouth.
Eventually I'm now completely nude and we walk another 45 minutes or so.
We are now nearing the opening and can see the cars passing by the park along with the cars in the parking lot. My hands are cuffed behind me around a tree and I'm somewhat in view of anyone who might look over while driving by.
Eventually released and she wants to lead me to the car. I have a look of horror on my face, she says ok and puts on the very tight micro mini skirt that will not cover the cheeks and while the dick is covered the yellow skirt is very see through. I resign myself to being in view of anyone that might drive by or turn into the park. We drive to her home I'm unbuckled, and get out of the car. and I'm lead up to the front door while barely covered.
For being a good sport and following her lead without question, let's just say she played me back very nicely.

PS: I found out later that almost no one walks on the path that I was naked on, but we did see signs oh horses.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, naked dares, park, walk