Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 01-10-2023, 05:10 PM   #1
ooh_eeh

Eye So you think you can trust me? (Kik dare)

I have devised a challenge that will test your nerve. A Russian roulette of dares. You must take 2 photographs: one completely naked from the front including full face, and one completely naked from behind.

Send both photos to me on kik or upload them to an image-sharing website/Google Drive and send me the link. Only photos with full face will be considered.

kik: o_eeh

When you send me the photos, you must state 'I give you permission to share my photos in any way you choose'. You may also ask me to make modifications to the image, such as 'Please hide my face', 'Please hide my cock', 'Please hide everything' or something else. I shall choose whether to honour your request. It is a game of trust. I will sporadically share people's images, complete with whatever modifications I have chosen to make, whenever I feel like it. In sending me your photos, you accept there is a possibility I may share them without making the modifications you request.

So take a leap of faith. Send me your photos, especially if you usually state 'no face' in your limits. You think you can trust me...?
ooh_eeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 07:19 PM   #2
ElliotFaggot

Are you going to do this? I sent and am waiting
Dislikes - semi-public
Extreme dislikes anal/scat/edging
Limits - body writing/scat/public/family/friends / permanent/heavy blackmail/mess / illegal/personal information / diapers/vomit

Punishments - piss (drinking), toilet (licking), Online Exposure/wedgie
ElliotFaggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2023, 09:43 AM   #3
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

I love the risk
Kik heythere83739
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, exposure, kik, risk