Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-11-2021, 04:37 PM   #1
Newfoundsex

Default Weekend Cabin Card Games [FICTION]

First installment. Let me know what you think. I'll keep writing, but I thought this might go well in among here.

The Friday workday felt like it went forever. Fiinally allowed to go out by ourselves, my gilfriend, Stephanie, myself and our best friends, Jenny and Nate. We'd been trying to get clear of our parents, as well as find a place that would rent to us, and finally we found one. I was super excited and when I got off work, and barely waited until I got over to Steph’s house to pick her up. At just 20, she still lived at home. I parked my car in the driveway and went to the front door. No one was home except her, so I let myself in.

“Hello?”

“Up here!” She said, calling out from her bedroom at the top of the stairs.

I go upstairs to her room and saw her stood in just her underwear. Standing at 5’ tall, and just barely over 100 pounds, her blonde hair flowed beautifully down her back to just a few inches above her underwear, a silky grey thong, showing her sexy ass off. I couldn’t take my eyes off if I wanted to.

She turns around to me and I got a nice view of her Calvin Klein pushup bra, making her perky B cups look more like C cups. I moved in, grabbed her bum and pulled her in for a kiss. Feeling her bare skin against me made me get hard right away.

“Alright now, let’s wait until we get to the cabin.” She says, looking down to my bulge, giving it a little squeeze as she pulls away and turns back towards her stack of clothes, picking up a shirt.

“Well, we still have time, we haven’t heard a thing from Jenny or Nate yet, right?”

“Well, that’s not completely true.” She said picking up her phone and showing me the lockscreen.

SNAPCHAT – JENNY

“You don’t have to open that yet, do you?” I say, moving in to grab her again.

“Back up horndog. Let’s see what she’s saying first.” She says, pushing me away and opening the snap.

The screen lights up showing Jenny, a cute redhead, her round face, smiling and a lot of cleavage. The trademark black bar across the screen says, “Ready when you are. Much longer?”

“Tell her yes. Come on.” I beg.

“Nope, we’re going. Come on, this is our first chance at a getaway. Come on, we’re adults finally!”

“Alright. Fine. Tell her we’ll be there soon!” I give up, backing up and letting her take the snap.

And then she surprises me. I expect a picture of the bedspread or something, maybe just text, but instead she smiles, sending a picture with her message on it of her face, camera revealing almost the entirety of her bra as well as those sexy, sexy boobs.

“Steph!”

“She’s seen it before, give it up. It’s only a bra. My bikini shows off more. Don’t worry, you’ll see it this weekend!”

In shock, I just stand there and smile, wondering what this weekend will hold. I grab Steph’s bags and when she’s dressed, opting for a pair of Daisy Dukes and a striped tank top, follow her out to the car.

When we finally get to the cabin, I pull in, seeing Jenny unloading Nate’s car, heading in with the last bag from the trunk. I know I shouldn’t stare, but I’m already horny and she’s dressed very revealing. Jenny’s nice round ass fills her yoga shorts out amazingly and when she stands, she turns towards us, waving and I see her very full C cups jiggle.

I blow the horn and park, getting ready to go in as soon as we can. When we park, grab our things and get in the house, I see Jenny helping Nate pack the fridge full of alcohol, snacks and drinks to mix with.

“Planning an exciting weekend?” I say, smiling and nodding towards the fridge.

“Let’s see how much we can fit in the fridge, and then we’ll have to drink the rest now. This is only half the fun of the weekend we’ve got planned.”

“We?” Jenny says, “I organized the booze, I thought of the cards, and more importantly, I thought of the games to play with them!”

“Alright, so she’s the brains of the operation. Noted.” Steph says, laughing and dropping our cooler bag by the fridge.

I drop our bags in the room off the kitchen and head to the fridge to help Nate load it up.

“So, what kind of games did Jenny plan for us this weekend?” I say, passing a beer to Nate.

“Damned if I know. You’d be better off asking Steph. Apparently they’ve been planning this whole weekend. God help us.”

I chuckle and look over my shoulders to see the girls sat at the table with a notepad, the cards and a set of evil smiles.

I look back and wonder how this is going to go. I’ve heard tales of strip poker, games like that, but surely they wouldn’t put us off like that. I size up Nate, he’s about the same size as me, similar in almost every feature except for the hair, he’s got more of it and I’s almost jet black. I have to wonder, if this goes how I think it will, are we the same in every department? I look carefully towards his waist and see a sizeable bulge, wondering if it’s his pants, or I’m really in for a surprise this weekend.

Kik: Donwinters443
beat my meat
Newfoundsex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Newfoundsex for this post:
Old 07-16-2021, 07:16 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Smile

So far so good. Watching...........
Old 07-17-2021, 12:59 AM   #3
kimmy11

Good story please keep writing more.