Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-28-2019, 02:15 AM   #1
bedared

Default The way of becoming a good slave

Hello.

It' s not the first story that I will post on getdare. This will be a fiction story about a boy how became a slave for his two sexy girls classmate. All begin in a morning when he spoke on skype with the two girls and he confess them that he was passionate about games. The girls understood each other and they asked him if he new about a new game a sort of truth or dare.

He laugh at this point. The boy name is John and he was an eighteen year old boy and he attempt the best high school în the city. The boy was tall with black eyes and chestnut hair. The girls were blondes with blue and green eyes. The blue eyes was Anne and the other Britney. Both were blondes Anne was with blue eyes and Britney with green eyes. John is a friend of mine. The story was told to me by John in a summer vacation and now I will post it right down as he told it to me:

One day I spoke on skype with Anne and Britney and they asked me if I was passionate about games. I answer yes and they proposed me to play with them Truth or Dare, the game that we put each other unconfortable questions and some sort of dares. I accepted the game and they asked me first if I ever kissed a girl. I said yes and due to a lack of imagination I ask them the same thing if they ever kissed somebody. They answer no. On their turn they asked me if I ever was a slave of a master. I ansanswer no and after some questions it was their turn to ask something but I choose the dare. So they dare me to be their slave for the entire week end which start tomorrow.

I accepted and they send me the coordinate where we must meet. They brought me into view that I will have to do all that they will ask me without questions or hesitation. I accepted and after several minutes I receive an email from them to meet each other in an hour behind our school. It was already dark and when I arrived there it was night. There I found a yellow car with its headlights and engine on. I saw by car window the two girls and I get în it. The girls were on the front seats and I got on the backseat of the car. After I closed the door the car start to move and the girl said to me: hey slave on the backseat near you its an envelope with to day dare. Open it and find what you have to do. I opened quickly the envelope and I found my dare and my torment: Hey slave, you have a plastic bag near you, your dare is to undress yourself cock naked and put all you things on that bag.
I tried to escape my torment but girls remember me that I am not in the position to put any condition. So I undress myself cock naked putting my clothes into the bag being conscious of the girls giggling. I saw the girls evil look when I took off my knickers. Then girls put a sudden brake and it was a miracle I didn`t come out through the window car.
Britney told me in a sharp tone: Hey slave, your dare now is to go out of the car cock naked and stay like tree minutes in front of car headlights.
Oh no I said her. You know this is not gone happened.
You argue?
I remembered that if I disobey their orders the punishment will be more severely. So, I then took my cock and balls in my hands and I stepped out of the car scared not to be seen by somebody. Then I went in front of the car and here I was a 18 y old boy cock naked in front of two fantastical girls. The girls immediately took out their phones cameras and took a picture with me standing there cock naked in front of them.
Anne said : come on hand in the air, we want to see the hole baggage.
Me: Come on! This is good enough.
Britney push the hooter.
Me: Oh my God. Just you relax please. Ok, I will raised my hands up. And I raised the hands.
In that moment I heard the car engine started and the girls were gone with all my clothes. I remained there cock naked and it took me a little to discover where I was. I was far away from my house in the middle of the town near a girls` school. Suddenly I heard some giggling behind me. I then realized to my horror that three girls saw me naked and they were leaning on the belly to keep from laughing.
Seeing these I started to run to my horror down nearby street of the school, but girls took out their phones cameras and they are running after me. More even they called all the girls
screaming and shouting come to see a naked young boy come and make photo with his cock naked. The girls planned to trap me and they split up half of them running after me and half running from the other end of the street. So they trapped me and suddenly I was naked and
surrounded by teen girls flashing me like this. I thought this was the worst thing could happened to me, but it wasn`t that. Three weeks later taking a stroke to that school I found all the fences and all the posts with different photos of my nudity in all situations. I hardly tried to sneak between all those photos. But now what is important for the readers is how could I get away from the situation I was traped into. So I was traped cock naked between all those girls and I thought it was just my nightmare. But it wasn’t a nightmare, it was all real and the girls were calling other and other girls to take photos and moking of my nudity.
“Hey girls come and see John cock naked.
We have never seen junglebush and balls like this.”
I was terrified and my helplessness together with my shame made my body almost paralysed. But my predicament was close to its end because something good was happened: girls came with their car and stoper nearby: come on slave get on the car. I don’t know how I found my power to raise my șelf and run in the car with all those girls on my footsteps taking thousands of photos of my naked body. Even if I was naked yet, clothing the car door made me feel so comfortable and accomplished. I never thought that getting into the car will open for me the road towards the most penibile and humiliating experience of my entire life. The car crashed into the darkest street of the city and I felt myself so ashamed every time my body was light by all night lanterns. I nestled my self on the backseat of the car and I was waiting there my predicament. The car run on twisted streets without even carring of my mood.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk