Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-09-2020, 01:27 AM   #1
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Default chastity

iv got some questions for other chastity users because iv got 3 different cages but none of them fit really well. either my kin gets caught some where or its to small and it sometimes cuts open my skin and when i wear it longer my foreskin get swolen. i dont know if thast because of my size when hard or because iv got a grower but id like to have a better one so i can wear it longer without those problems. yes these are more questions i have for males but girls feel free to answer too if you want because you have one or because you have a sub who wears it for you.

what kind of chastity do you have?
what kind of lock does it have?
how comfortable is it to wear it?
where did you buy it?
do you wear it often?
how long do you usually wear it?
whats the longest you have worn it?
how big is your dick?
do you have a grower or a shower?
what do you do when you get horny while locked up?
do you have a keyholder? if not how do you keep yourself from unlocking?
why do you wear chastity?
any tips for me?

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:30 AM   #2
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

what kind of chastity do you have? Holy Trainer v3 small
what kind of lock does it have? It has in integrated lock, which is very convenient
how comfortable is it to wear it? It's comfortable if I stay soft. Which in practice means it's very uncomfortable at night because then I always get hard about once every hour.
where did you buy it? Online sex shop
do you wear it often? No
how long do you usually wear it? If Miss makes me wear it, it's usually just during the day and the whole day.
whats the longest you have worn it? 48 hours non-stop. Those two nights were terrible!
how big is your dick? About 6 inches fully hard. About 4,5 inch on average soft.
do you have a grower or a shower? I think the above would count as 'grower', but I'm not sure.
what do you do when you get horny while locked up? Try to get un-horny. Hardness is killing with this device. Thankfully I don't usually get horny just by wearing it
do you have a keyholder? if not how do you keep yourself from unlocking? I do have a keyholder. Miss Butterfly. But online so I still have the key and could unlock myself. But I'm very disciplined and well trained by her, so I won't if I'm not allowed.
why do you wear chastity? I wear it if Miss Butterfly wants me to. It's a great act of submission. However I am not too fond of wearing it personally.
any tips for me? A tight fit is, apparently, best. I have a lot of trouble at night and can't get a comfortable sleep with it. But that doesn't mean you would too. Apparently I get hard during the night much more than the average person.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 09:34 AM   #3
LockMeSub

what kind of chastity do you have?I have 4 open metal cages ranging from 1 1/4" to 2 1/2 inchs long 2 of the short ones have removable urethral tubes

what kind of lock does it have? All of them have the built in lock much nicer than and external lock

how comfortable is it to wear it? They are comfortable after they have been on for a couple hours and you penis adjust to them

where did you buy it? Amazon

do you wear it often? Yes probably 4 days a week

how long do you usually wear it? Most of the time 2 to four days

whats the longest you have worn it? I have worn one of the larger ones for as long as 45 Days

how big is your dick? Very small maybe 2 inchs soft and 3 1/2 Hard

do you have a grower or a shower? I would have to say neither just small

what do you do when you get horny while locked up? The fist day is probably the worst after that I get used to not being able to touch myself or get any relief

do you have a keyholder? if not how do you keep yourself from unlocking? I use an App called Chastikey on my phone and find keyholders on there Discord and lock the keys in a lock box

why do you wear chastity? Not sure how it started but I have alway had a feminine side and when I wear chastity I become a submissive panty wearing sub

any tips for me? Try the chastikey app and a keyholder that will help you learn how to start slowly and work your way up. There are some websites that will help you figure out what size cage you should use once you find the correct cage its an interesting life
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 11:42 AM   #4
Consensus
Distinguished Member

It is always a good idea to ask questions and i hope that i am able to offer some help and advice!

i have two devices. For most of my chastity journey (until Thursday last week in fact) i have been using my Holy Trainer v2 in opaque white - 60mm. It is resin with an internal lock. However, i recently bought and switched into the Holy Trainer v3 pink Nano - 35mm cage. Also resin with an internal lock. For both i have used the 45mm ring as it seems the most comfortable.

i really liked wearing the HTv2, it was pretty comfortable. However, it did start to hang a bit and the long cage length was beginning to allow my shaft to move, resulting in the sort of swelling of the foreskin that you were reporting. It was this that prompted me to look into a smaller cage. the smaller HTv3 seems pretty comfortable so far, but it's early days yet.

where did you buy it?

Both cages were bought from the apparently extremely reliable House of Denial website.

do you wear it often?

i would say not. Last year i wore the HTv2 for 53 days Feb-Apr and then 41 days until June after that. Then a few times in September and December then nothing until starting my current run in February this year.

Hard to say. It looks like this so far:
53 days
41 days
3 days
8 days
18 days
8 days
13 days
79 days and counting

Not counting currently, as it is ongoing, it was 53 days.

how big is your dick?

6 inches, 6 and a half, thereabouts when hard. Can hide it completely when soft.

When not erect i can push my parts away with no evidence. So... Grower.

Sometimes i find myself panting. But when i try to get hard (this can be quite painful) i walk it off, have a drink then go use the toilet for a wee. Seems to do the trick, though it was taking quite a while in the HTv2 recently - hence my switch to the HTv3 and the smaller cage. With that, same drill, but it all seems over much quicker!

Unfortunately not this time. Last year i thought having a KH was a big part of why i lasted as long as i did (i have always had access to my keys). This time i left my keys with Miss Warrington for safe-keeping (She did not know what they were for) and that burst before lockdown seems to have changed my relationship to them - they aren't mine, they are Hers. So... i don't think about it mainly. Plus, one gets used to it. i feel much more comfortable (mentally) and, well, secure in a cage.

Not a clue. i seem to like it a lot though. It feels... normal. Helps me cope with a pretty dire situation in my marriage, i guess.

any tips for me?

Not sure what cage you have already. However, go for the smallest ring you can fit, then go up a size to begin with. Then, go for the smallest sheath you have and make sure you use lube. Liberally apply vaseline or similar to the scrotum, make sure you can fit the top of your finger into the ring from behind and coat the ring too. Pull the ring as close to your body as you can, ensure as much of the scrotum hangs through it as possible, before trying to put on the sheath. Pull back the foreskin to leave the head clear if you are not circumcised. Clean it. Don't try to put on the sheath until you are as flaccid as you can manage. Move pretty quickly after that.

Don't sweat failure. Build yourself up. i started in 2018, August, with a few hours at first, hitting 12-15 after a few tries. My first overnight attempt left me with abrasions, so i didn't do it again. When i started the 53 day period i was careful, there were regular checks at first, i unlocked often to clean (about every third day) and just check up on things. Latterly i was allowed to open during the night to get sleep. It was helpful, i was still learning.

Take your time. Don't beat yourself up. The longer you wear a cage, the easier it gets. Also, you learn what to avoid with your own body. So pay attention to it, have a good look at it, check often - where are the trapping points? Is it in joints between parts? Where does it swell? Is it because the shaft has too much room to move when flaccid - so it rubs when attempting to get hard.

Also, if you haven't already, look for Chastity Mansion forums and have a chat and a peruse there - plenty of good advice with honest appraisals of devices, cages, rings etc. Read a lot! Take it on board.

i do hope this has been helpful to you!

Miss Connie

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 02:45 PM   #5
faggot_ovl

Default chastity

what kind of chastity do you have? Ik heb een metalen bon4 small

what kind of lock does it have? het moet met een slotje afgesloten worden, maar ik gebruik vaak plastic numbered tags

how comfortable is it to wear it? ik ben er zeer tevreden over.

where did you buy it? rechtstreeks op de site van bon4

do you wear it often? bij gebrek aan een keyholder, de laatste tijd niet meer zo vaak

how long do you usually wear it? paar dagen tot een maand

whats the longest you have worn it? iets langer dan een maand geloof ik

how big is your dick? 18/5 zeg ik altijd als men mij de afmetingen vraagt

do you have a grower or a shower? eerder een shower, ik heb ook nooit last van een stijve in de kooi, ik ben 54 en echt vaak stijf wordt hij niet meer

what do you do when you get horny while locked up? er valt weinig aan te doen, wachten tot het overgaat

do you have a keyholder? nee, helaas niet if not how do you keep yourself from unlocking? ik gebruik genummerde tags en laat nummer online zien,zodat men ziet dat nummer niet is veranderd

why do you wear chastity? ik ben onderdanig, als ik niet ruk word ik supergeil en dan ben ik makkelijker vatbaar voor exposure en kinky sex opdrachten

any tips for me?ik heb al meer kooien gedragen dan de bon4. volgens mij moet je kooi vrij goed aansluiten bij de grootte van je lul als hij slap is, voor het grootste draagcomfort

ik zit op kik als faggot_ovl mocht je er graag verder over praten !

kik : faggot_ovl

Likes : piss, exposure, chastity, sounding, stretching, anal, nudity, showing on cam, cum- and orgasmcontroll, body-writing, bondage

Dislikes : crossdressing

Limits : blood, scat, illegal

Toys : chastity cages,few dildo's, parachute, titclamps, pump for dick and balls, pump for tits,ballstretchers,
faggot_ovl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 07:22 PM   #6
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

@faggot_ovl It would be more helpful to give your answers in English, which is the default language and audience of this site.

People like me who can read this are in a big minority.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 12:14 AM   #7
Pupamylase

A holy trainer and 2 metal ones

what kind of lock does it have?
Internal locks

All are fairly comfortable

where did you buy it?
The holy trainer website, Amazon for the metal cages

do you wear it often?
somewhat often, usually a couple days a week

3-4 days at a time, occasionally longer

1 month with no orgasm, 2 weeks without removing to clean

how big is your dick?
4.5" soft, 9" hard

kind of both

anal play

no, I lock my keys in a lockbox

the horniness, the control, and I like how it looks

any tips for me?
the cage should be snug when you're soft, and should be smooth with no pinch points

Loves: diapers, piss, bondage, short term chastity
Pushing my limits: piss drinking, scat eating, long term chastity
Hard limits: pain, blood, permanent
Pupamylase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 04:38 AM   #8
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
@faggot_ovl It would be more helpful to give your answers in English, which is the default language and audience of this site.

People like me who can read this are in a big minority.
Im dutch so no problem for me but true english is better for most here

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk