Old 11-22-2022, 09:16 PM   #16
shygal

What is on with this dare?
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 01:13 AM   #17
DanBraid

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson36 View Post
This game is a hybrid between blackmail and exposure. For those people, who consider blackmail too extreme or tedious, but consider normal exposure on kik or on a site getting 50 odd views from strangers pretty boring. They are all strangers after all right? The probability of you getting exposed to someone you know, even if you post your information alongside, are pretty slim. That is where the drive to be exposed comes from anyways.

In this game, how badly you are exposed depends totally on your intellect. You send me some photos of your choice, and then some pieces of information of your choice. I am not going to ask you to do things based on that leverage, I will tell you what else I could find about you from that information. Also, you MAY sign a PEA (saying that these photos are my property now basically) if you want to make it even more definitive. Now, let's say you are stupid enough to give me your Facebook. I can look up your friend list and find out their details from there. I can do pretty much anything from there on.

I do my 'investigation'. If I don't find anything, you are safe. I may post the pictures on a couple sites with your info but that's it. But if I do find ways to contact your contacts, I could potentially ruin your social life.

From here on there are 3 levels to this game: (decided before game starts)

The sandbox level: I don't send your pictures to anybody (online exposure can be decided on an individual basis), but hold up, there are consequences! What are these? These are dares that may push your dislikes, or more likely I may ask you to send something embarrassing of yourself to a friend(s) or a coworker(s). This could be a soft picture (you could pretend its an accident!) or some really embarrassing truth about yourself.

The enthusiast level: Online exposure is still negotiable, but at worst there will be some mild online exposure (again, pre-decided). The consequences are more severe this time. These will result in considerable embarrassment to you, but I will give you an out (excuse), so it won't ruin your social life. This could be 'accidentally' sending compromising pictures in old high school or college groups, or sending just one person not very, but still close enough to you, very very compromising material.

The real deal: This is only for people who are serious about exposure. I highly recommended trying one of the above 2 levels before trying this one. If you mess up, give too much information, and I find out any contacts that I can exploit- I will! You mess up here it is total exposure and social suicide for you. Be very conservative in the information you give me in this level! Its NOT a joke.

Please note that this is just a rough structure, I am willing to personalize it for you if that is what you want. The rules can be anything but they won't change after the game has started.

For example(s):

Kate plays in sandbox mode. She decides to send a full frontal nude with her full face, and tells me her full name, and the city she is from. Unfortunately, I am able to find her Facebook and Instagram profile and now she is in trouble. As an out, I ask her to send a suggestive lingerie picture to one male friend she sees at least once a week, and (/or) one coworker. Additionally, the photo will be captioned can't wait for you to bend me over and spank me babe. She says immediately afterwards that it was a mistake.

John plays in enthusiast mode: He decides to send me a lot of pictures, which all include his face and some really kinky (and humiliating stuff). He thinks he is smarter than Kate and tells me only his full name and first letter of his last name. Unfortunately I searched for his kik on getdare, and I find out his getdare ID from where I find his location. Also, he has been stupid enough to give out his real email on getdare(which contained his full name). I find him on Facebook and once I do that, it is game over! He is forced to send some of his friends (of all genders) some real humiliating, kinky and compromising pictures with the caption "seeking a real man to show me my place" The next day he tells them that he was hacked

Anna plays for the real deal: She sends me a whole collection of naked pictures with full face, along with just her first name. She thinks it is impossible for me to figure out anything. I search for her kik on getdare, but I find nothing. Cheeky her made a new kik ID for this purpose! Unfortunately she forgot that in some of the pictures, I could see the Eiffel Tower in the background. Also, she has red hair. These two things may not be enough on their own (unless I do a deep investigation) but I scroll down Facebook profiles that are Anna's from France, and as it turns out, I see a redhead posing in front of the Eiffel Tower in the first few hundred pictures. Turns out Anna is busted! Ii tell her she can plan on relocating, and expose her to almost everyone she knows. Imagine her humiliation!

Please note that these are representative examples, if coworkers are a limit, or even if friends are, we can discuss beforehand.

NOTE: Do NOT play this game on the real deal level unless you have tons of experience in this niche! In the other two, you will face considerable embarrassment, but that will be limited to just one group of friends (not even all friends) which can be handled. If social suicide is a hard limit, DO NOT play on the third level. When you risk something in any game, you may not want to lose, but you must be prepared to.

Lastly, if you are worried about picture exposures, or anything in general is a limit for you, please communicate! It is no fun changing the rules after you have lost!

You send the pictures you want to send, with the information you want to send, with the consequences you want! I am just there to prevent any chickening out.

If you are excited but scared of real blackmail through this game, send relatively conservative pictures. Don't think that less information is the way to go. If real blackmail does happen, it is probably not that effective with just a no-face picture of your butt.

Also, while I will say you can trust me to respect the rules and I WILL respect the rules, truth is everyone will say that. More than trust, rely on the fact that the worst case scenario isn't really terrible. Don't send pictures you are comfortable sending a stranger. Send pictures you are comfortable sending a distant friend. But don't send pictures that have no exposure, what's the fun without any risk?

Its your intellect vs mine! Are you smart enough?

Edit: All genders can play this game, but females are preferred. 18+ ONLY
PM me on getdare or kik @ yetrakubi.
https://www.facebook.com/haig.doug
DanBraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 10:53 AM   #18
Sublife2216

I’d like to play on sandbox level. You can either PM me on here or Snapchat me at Sublife2216
Sublife2216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 07:24 PM   #19
shygal

I suppose this dare is old and finished.
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, exposure, personal information, social suicide