Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
Cynthialoo

Default A vist from the relatives

It had been about six months since we went to visit our relatives in California. Now they were on there way to visit us. I was looking forward to seeing Kelly again we had a great time when I was there. Unfortunatley on this trip her brother Matt would no be with them, but to my delite Timmy would. It was funny after we ended our original game of truth or dare he would not even look at me the rest of the week. I can only imagine the embarassement he was going through. To this day I'm not even certain why he got naked in the first place.
Anyways soon after they arrived Kelly seemed excited about something that she could not wait to tell me. When we got up to my room she explained how her brother Timmy had really messed up. She said she had so much shit on him that he was like puty in her hands. We both chuckled as she explained to me what he had done. Timmy knew he was in deep shit if she were to go to thier parents so he was being a angel to her. That's when she told me about her plans to finish the truth or dare game they started. She explained that he was already aware and agreed on the way as long as she didnt go to her partents. We both chuckeled. I knew our parents were going out the next night to dinner and a play so I knew when we could play. At this point Kelly started to smile even more. When I asked her what was so funny she just looked at my sister as asked her if she had any freinds that would like join us tomorrow night. My sister remember how he tried to humiliate her the last time and just smirked. Without even saying a word she started calling. Not certain why she didnt ask about my freinds I asked her. She told me the were to old. The younger the better. She explained how this time she really wanted to humiliate the f----- pervert by displaying his little prick to some of the kids he bullies back at home. She looked at me and said she couldnt wait to see the look on his face.
to be cont.
Cynthialoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:27 AM   #2
Cynthialoo

The next day we informed Tic Tac Timmy that we would play the game throughout the day. You were only allowed one truth for every two dares this way he woulnt be able to chicken out. For some reason I thought he would have been pissed, but instead he was very cockie. Now that he was 15 he seemed alot more sure of himself. I think he was just trying to make us nervous. At 13 I was pretty confident, but I was beging to doubt myself. See the last time I was able to keep my underware on. Unlike the others we eneded up exposing part if not all of their genitals to the others. The more I thought about it the harder I think it would have been. Nevertheless the game started. Timmy started with truth to which his sister asked him how big his penis was. He hesitated and replied back with You already know. She quickly responded with if your not going to play by the rules I will just go to mom and dad before the leave tonight. He flipped her the bird and replied 5 inches. We just looked at each other and giggled. It was now my turn and I also chose truth. Kelly looked at me and asked what color panties I was wearing. I replied pink. Kelly went with truth and this time it was Timmys turn to ask. He asked her how many fingers she has placed inside her pussy. Not starteled by the question she replied three. At this point I was getting a little embarassed, but I had a feeling where this was going. To be cont.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:59 AM   #3
masterme47

Send a message via MSN to masterme47

good start
wewll done
masterme47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:05 AM   #4
ghostbom

lol keep going man (thumbs up)
ghostbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
Cynthialoo

Unfortunately my sister had gymnastics so she was unable to play at this point so it was back to Timmy. This time he had no choice but to go with dare. It was my turn to come up with something so I dare him to wear his sisters panties. Kelly giggled and glady went to my room to retrieve a pair of her panties. When she got back she just threw them at him adding I'm sure this is not the first time. Timmy got up and started walking towards the bathroom when his sister stopped him and said no way right here. This time he seemed a little anoyed, but turned his back to us and removed his shorts, then his underware. When he bent over to put his sisters underware on you could see his testes. It was just small very smooth round bump. It was clear his testes were not hanging like a mans at this point. Still high and dry as they say. He put his shorts back on and sat down. It was my Turn and I had to go with dare, Timmy without hesitation said to take my bras off and go brasless. I guess he was thinking I had to remove my shirt, but I just removed it and pulled it down throgh the bottom of my shirt. Back to Kelly and my trun to dare. I dared her to take her bras off also. She seemed a little surprised, but I didnt want to be the only one brasless. She did the same as me and removed her bras and slid it down through the bottom of her shirt. Her breasts were much more noticible though with the shirt she had on. They were pretty good size six months ago and for some reason they seemed even larger bursting almost out of her shirt. It was back to Timmy and his sisters turn to dare. She quickly said I dare you to let Cynthia (me) measure your penis. At this point he started to get pissy again saying that it was gross and ther was no way. I was feeling a little grossed out by it also, but once again she reminded him of the deal. Kelly ashed me to get a ruler do the honors. I went up to my room and retrieved a ruler and returned. Timmy stood up and stood with his arms crossed almos like he was protesting. He then looked at his sister with eyes that could kill and dropped his short and sisters underare. Out popped his pee pee. I say pee pee because it want big enough to be a dick or a cock, it was just that a little boys pee pee. To my surprise it wasnt much bigger than the last time I saw it. It was skinny and was just pointing straight out on his golfball size lump testes. With the exception of some really sparse pubic hairs it was the same. I took the ruler and place it next to it and measure. 1.4 inches, just a little under a inch and a half. His sister already laughing asked him where the other four inches went. At this point his face was beat red and he quickly pulled his shorts back up. to be cont
Old 06-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #6
TheMusicMan

Getting better already...I can't wait for the next installment!
TheMusicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:04 AM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

lol its good just a few mistakes that i trip over as i read but easily corrected so please continue

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
ghostbom

keep going on about braless and pee pee
ghostbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #9
money.m

Send a message via Yahoo to money.m

great story so far
money.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #10
Cynthialoo

No sooner did he get his pee pee put away we heard my parents car pull in the driveway. My sister was home from gymnastics with my parents and Aunt and Uncle. We quickly ran back to our rooms to get our bras back on. While we were in Kelly's room I started to feel bad for her stepbrother. I mean he had to be mortified with having to get naked not to mention his lack of development. I basically told he I though we should back off. Thats when she got a little more in to detail about what he had done back home. When she was done I no longer felt bad for him, but more for the girls he in my opinon who he disrespected their privacy. He was a pig and a pervert. I agreed with her that he should have to feel the emarassment and humiliation that he put those girls through. Kelly explained his lack of development and tic tac dick was gods way of punishing him for what he was doing to other kids and it was up to us to make sure he learned that being naked infront of others of the opposite sex is extremely embarassing.
When we were finished we went back down stairs where my mother informed me that a couple of Chrissy's freinds from Gymnastics where going to be stoping by this afternoon to use the pool and asked If I wouldnt mind keeping an eye on them for a few hours. They were going to take our Aunt and Uncle our for a early dinner and a show. I gladly agreed.
I went into the family room where Chrissy was sitting still in her leotard from Gymnastics talking on the phone to see who she had invited over. I noticed Timmy who was pretending to watch TV keep leering at my sister chest. It was evident he had not learned his lesson at all.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

ooh... scandalous!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #12
Cynthialoo

About an hour before my parents were ready to leave I could here Timmy asking if he could be dropped off at the mall or go to a movie. I knew this would ruin our plans so I quickly told his sister. She went to her parents while he was pleading and she quickly interupted and asked her parents, would it be better if he stayed and helped with Chrissy's freinds. To our delight they argreed. He looked at Kelly with a very surprised at the same time pissed off stare. Not only did he have no idea what he was in for, he had no idea my sisters freinds were coming over.
Just before my parents and aunt and uncle left all four of my sisters freinds had arrived. They were all between 10 and 11yrs old and did gymnasitcs with my sister. They joined my sister in her room upstairs as our folks said goodbye.
At this point Timmy was really trying to avoid us, but his stepsister had a few private words with him and he once again agreed to join us where we left off. Not sure what she said, but whatever it was it worked. It was Kelly's turn and she had to go with dare. Timmy withouth hesitation dared her to remove her bras and go brasless. She once again removed her bras from under her shirt and tossed it at her stepbrothers face. It was my turn and I also had no choice but to go with Dare. Kelly dared me to go brasless as well. I guess she didnt want to be the only one going freestyle. I removed my bras from under my shirt, but unlike Kelly I did not toss mine at her brother. We were back to Timmy. This time he could go with truth which he did. I asked him if he had ever peeped on his sister to which he replied yes. It was now Kelly's turn and she went with truth as well. I asked her what was the largest penis she had ever seen and how did she see it. She said she saw an older teenage boy at the YMCA once in the shower. She said that from the pool you could see in the changing room if both doors going into the locker room were opened at the same time and for some reason on that day the outside door in the pool was proped open permanately which ment everytime someone went in or out of the looker room you could see part of the changing room. She said she saw a couple of kids, but one of them who was around 15 or 16 had by far the larged dong she has ever seen. She said it had to be at least 7.5 to 8 inches not sure she said, all I know is it was big. We both chuckled.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:38 PM   #13
Cynthialoo

Timmy seemed somewhat embarassed by his step sisters answer just rolled his eyes in disbelief. We were now back to the dare portion of our fun. Kelly was just about to Dare Timmy when my sister and her freinds came running down from upstairs. They were all in their swimsuits and were heading out back to the pool. Four of them were in two peice suits while just one had a one piece on. You could see Timmy leering at them as they walked through the family room. His stepsister told him to get a good look which seemed to startle him a little. He told her he was only interested in Women not little girls to which she replied then why are you staring then. He quickly turned back at us and we bagan to play. It was Timmys turn and we were back to dare. Kelly told me to go ahead and come up with something. I coulnt think of anything quick so I dared him to put his swim suit on. He said he didnt bring one with a smirk on his face so I quickly responded with, I will get you one. I ran upstairs and started going through my fathers suits. They were all going to be really big on him and would ruin some of the fun so I quickly decided to get him one of my bottoms. I grabed the bottoms of a two piece that was a little to tight on me so I stoped wearing them. He was a little skinier than me so I didnt think he would have a problem fitting into them. When I got back down stairs I gave them to him and told him they were a speedo that someone had left. They did look alot like a speedo. He as always started to protest but within minutes agreed. He got up to change and with his back to us he removed his shorts and underware. As he bent over you could once again see his smooth little lump or testes. He quickly put the swimsuit bottoms on and pulled them up. They were a little tighter than I thought they would be. You could easily see the shape and crack of his ass. As he turned around to sit down I noticed the front was just as tight. I dont think because there was no mirror that he noticed, but you could see a perfect outline of his golfball testes and in the center the tip of his twink. It was pretty revealing and left very little to the imagination. It was tiny.

Advertisements
Kink Talk