Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-30-2018, 04:55 PM   #3316
d4gr4deme

Choose a chore and then wear only panties and a stuffed bra whilst completing it (stockings and heels if you have them). Make-up and wig etc at your discretion. And complete means complete - if vacuuming, no changing until the whole house is done. If laundry, no changing until the clothes are hung up or dried in the dryer. If cleaning the bathroom, no changing until it is spotless etc. Maybe you should take the garbage out? It'll be over quick

Likes: hypno, humiliation, feminization, sissification crossdressing, being controlled, eating, diapers peeing my pants, orgasms, RP, Panties, messing, Bladder control, edging, Ruined orgasm, toilet licking

Dislikes: Friends, Denial

Limits: pics, cam and social media

20/male/uk

I may talk big but I'm a submissive slut at heart! Just ask InnoTheFox

CLICK HERE AND DO YOUR WORST TO ME
d4gr4deme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to d4gr4deme for this post:
Old 08-31-2018, 04:36 AM   #3317
Maplebaconx

I’m in for this dare

Loves:crossdressing, wedgies, private, edging, and hidden public

Kik:maplebaconx
Maplebaconx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:39 AM   #3318
Jamin0731
getDare Sweetheart

Well, it a person above, not loser has to so this for Degrade.

You can only cum by humping a pillow or rubbing through your pants for a week

Permanent Rules PM Dares Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Make me even more of a baby girl through hypnosis so that I may give you pleasure.
DIAPERED - I will wear a diaper for 24 hours straight, no changes. I'm still allowed to poop in the toilet.
I am a complete beta.
Jamin0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:09 AM   #3319
Pink.sub

Must wear panties everyday for a week, and each day must go out in public with them on. Good luck.
Pink.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:49 AM   #3320
snowpro2000

i am in for this one.
snowpro2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:52 AM   #3321
snowpro2000

tonite you hump your dildo or object shaped item and cum in your hand that you will use as lube for round to for the hump of atleast 30 minutes
snowpro2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:05 AM   #3322
Pink.sub

Wear nothing but a bra and panties and do a chore of your choosing. The shoter the chore is the less you wear with them. For instance less than ten mins (like taking out bins.) you'll wear nothing but bra and panties. Less than 20 mins and you can wear socks and shoes of your choosing. Less than half an hour and you can wear a top of you choosing. More than half an hour and you get pants as well.
Old 08-31-2018, 06:07 AM   #3323
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

For the next month you must have some piece of lingerie on under your clothes at all times. In Week 1 it's only some panties. Week 2 add a pair of stockings. Week 3 add a bra. Week 4 add something of your choice.

Bear in mind I don't have toys or clothes at hand so don't incorporate those into my dare.

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 06:57 AM   #3324
Sismaster

stick your ass out and shake your hips and place your feet in front of each other while walking for a week.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 09:27 AM   #3325
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Wear a dress for 24 Hrs. Cover it if you want but keep it on

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 12:58 PM   #3326
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Dress in some slutty lingerie including stuffed bra. You’ll be going out so if you feel confident go ahead and dress all the way, if not then boring guys clothes over them will work.

Go to a mall or someplace that has multiple bathrooms with multiple stalls. In each stall you will undress down to the lingerie and edge, 30 to 50 stories per edge). Do this in every stall until you hit ten stalls. (That’s undress and redress in each stall, you may use stalls over if there aren’t enough) oh... and no locking doors! Hehehehe

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tbrmgfh for this post:
Old 09-01-2018, 05:27 PM   #3327
Pink.sub

Each day for a week spend at least ten minutes in public fully cross dressed (excluding shoes) this can be as extreme as you want to make it. If you want it easy wear girls jeans and a t-shirt with panties and bra underneath. If you want to take it to the extreme something like a short dress would be fairly extreme.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:14 AM   #3328
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

You should wear a thong, stuffed bra, belly free top, mini skirt, heels and fishnet stockings. Go out at night find a secluded place with a lamp post, you can cover up until you reach that place. Bring a pair of handcuffs with key and a suction cup dildo. If you covered up, remove it and place the removed items out of reach of said lamp post. Stick your dildo to it, and cuff your hands around the post. Make sure to keep the key within reach. Now blow your dildo repeat 5 normal thrust followed by 1 deep throat you hold for 20 seconds for 50 rounds. Now you can choose to uncuff, cover up and go home. Or you can cum on the dildo and repeat the blowjob session once more before you go.

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to laraw for this post:
Old 09-02-2018, 08:18 AM   #3329
Sismaster

wear the clothes from your post, but stuff the ass and hips to a big size and use a dd bra.

wear it for 5 hours. talk act like a girl shake ass while walking. no manly activities allowed

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:33 AM   #3330
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/330662797626963986/

do your make up like hers
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote