Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2020, 02:19 AM   #16
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedip View Post

you get 2 points if you eat a meal from a bowl on the floor with hands behind back (ideally handcuffed).
Ok this morning put breakfast in a bowl and used a couple of rubber bands to sort of cuff my hands behind my back. So spent naked on my knees trying to eat from the bowl. Did not go to well, fell over, bowl tipped over everything on the floor. So finished eating from the floor.

Not fun to repeat for just 2 points

Makes 18 total now..

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 02:29 AM   #17
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1985 View Post

And a line writing and spanking challenge. 1 point for every 100 lines you write “I am a chaste boy and must earn release. Please spank me”. Every 20 lines use something to spank each cheek 5 times.
Did this one yesterday evening. Was not planning to do it because of the low points, but the spanking part gave me a little motivation.
Stopped after 200 line because my hand was cramping. Nice red warm bottom but for just 2 points this is not gonna help me finish anytime soon.

so of 20 points now.. 80 to go

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:32 AM   #18
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Starting to run out of ideas here. Hope more will be posted or i need to start doing more task a second or even third time.

Currently spent 22 hours naked 2 more for a full 24 hours.. gonna try the next 24 also.

EDIT:

So am at 27 hours naked at the moment..
so taking those 2 points ;-) hope i can make it naked for 21 hours more..

Makes my total at : 22 points... this is going to take ages.. I need more ideas..

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)

Last edited by Gitano; 08-12-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: adding some text
Old 08-13-2020, 11:45 AM   #19
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Ok made it a second day in a row to stay naked. Earned another 3 points. Sadly have to go to work tomorrow so can not go on naked.. also no visitors so no extra points there.

Current total : 25

Took me 5 days :-(.. so at this rate i have 15 more days to go.. but getting a bit frustrated now.. i need more ideas to be posted.. a bit harder to do if that means more points to earn i seriously are considering that now.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-13-2020, 12:06 PM   #20
kingsam

If you shave EVERYTHING below your neck you get 3 points.

--------------------------------
Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #21
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsam View Post
If you shave EVERYTHING below your neck you get 3 points.

Contemplating.. arm hairs need to stay.. rest below neck would be possible.
can I bargain to do it for 5 points ? would help me to do it :-)

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-13-2020, 10:05 PM   #22
ghost_2464

these dare is progressive. so it's all or nothing
5 points for a day at work you have to wear panties, bra, butt plug
3 points on your way to work go wash your car. as the machine washes your car you have to take your pants and shirt off and remain in just girlie underwear until the wash is over.
2 points get changed to anoter bra in a public hidden place outside.
put pics in your gd album as you do the dare

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 01:30 AM   #23
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
these dare is progressive. so it's all or nothing
5 points for a day at work you have to wear panties, bra, butt plug
3 points on your way to work go wash your car. as the machine washes your car you have to take your pants and shirt off and remain in just girlie underwear until the wash is over.
2 points get changed to anoter bra in a public hidden place outside.
put pics in your gd album as you do the dare
Sounds scary.. :-). But for me my work is from my own home. So wearing panties etc would be easy if i had them. ( some underway because of another dare for these points ). So also means going to work is walking to my office part of the house. Don’t even need to go outside..
Would be cheating taking on this dare. :-). ( carwash part is also problematic , over here you have to wait outside your car.. )

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-14-2020, 02:43 AM   #24
ghost_2464

ok
for 5 points. go out wearing panties and stuffed bra under normal clothes.
go to a thrift store and buy a pair of panties and a bra.
put them in a thin plastic bag. you are not allowed to carry other bags, just the thin plastic bag.
go find a public secluded place and change in your new panties and bra.
now go home.
do these and you win 5 points. refuse and you lose 5 from the ones you already win.

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 03:22 AM   #25
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_2464 View Post
do these and you win 5 points. refuse and you lose 5 from the ones you already win.
That is why i was smart enough to state in my post that i would pic from the suggested dares myself. Just to protect myself from these types of things.

First part started like it would be doable and was concidering it.. just that sentence makes me not want to do it..

Again ok to push limits slightly, but a bit fairness would be welcome.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-14-2020, 10:25 AM   #26
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
Let’s just leave the ex out of it and let her vanish in her own misery.
And then i am being nice. :-)
OK Then for 25 find another F keyholder.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:28 AM   #27
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK Then for 25 find another F keyholder.

First though: Yes please :-)

Second thought: But wait, then this whole point system gets useless.. change of getting out when reaching 100 is slim i guess lol..

But if i find a F keyholder i'll report it here.. ( but needs to be a sort of local F and actualy take the keys from me for real.. no virtual stuff )

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-16-2020, 10:33 AM   #28
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Well been naked again for 24 hours. As i have said before today i was going to have a visitor. It was very scary to answer the front door completely naked. Right away the first thing he said was ' ah good boy, that chastity cage looks good on you'. Walking into the livingroom he gave me a few pretty hard spanks on my bottom and said i should always be like this when he visits. Rest not much happened all afternoon.

But that earned me 12 points. Thsts more like is.

Makes a total of 37.

More ideas would be very welcome.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-20-2020, 03:00 PM   #29
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Still hoping for more ideas to earn points with. Don’t want to start repeating the ones already done. Will do if i have to.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)
Old 08-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #30
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Although i don’t want to repeat the same thing again for points i have to start earning some. It’s taking to long already.

I looked around for things to put in my ass. I came up with a wooden broomstick. A little wider than what went up my ass before but i thought i give it a go. Looked doable. First put a condom over it and then more then plenty lube on it and on my ass. Even then it was pretty hard to insert but after a few minutes i managed. Layed flat on my bed and put the other end of the stick against the wall and then slowly moved my body back until it was in. Then just layed there for an hour for the extra points..

A little mistake after an hour when i wanted to get it out. I tried to get on my knees and that was a mistake. While i tried to get up i moved my body back while the broomstick was still against the wall. Which make it move in my a whole lot more in an instant.. will be more carefull next time if i even try it again.. kind of cured from having things up my ass..

But 37 + 5 is now at 42 points.

Working hard to get that 25 points to find a female keyholder. Those are good points :-).. am talking to a female about my age living not to far away (90km) that might take on that role. Will know more this weekend.

Likes (Will do if able)

Limits (Will not do)

Advertisements
Kink Talk