Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2020, 05:26 AM   #1
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Default Earning point to get out of chastity.

Starting sunday evening i have my house for myself for 4 weeks. ( kids go to ex for holliday after being 4 weeks with me first ) so time to have some fun :-)

So tomorrow evening i will lock in chastity. I’ll start with let’s say 100 points and i have to earn points doing tasks / dares given to me in this thread. Can’t unlock until i got a total of 100 point gathered.

So give me tasks / dares etc what you can think off and give a value of points that i can earn with it. The harder the more points ofcourse. ( let’s say max 10) I only reserve the right to pick the tasks i will do. But once i picked a task i have to do it.

The person giving the task/dare/etc ofcourse will recieve the proof that i did and and possibly judge my performance and to confirm the earned points.

Everything should be about fun, but it’s ok to push my limits a little bit, get me embarrassed is ok, but i won’ t do anything illegal.

Hope to get many reactions here.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk