Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-06-2021, 05:11 AM   #1
sissybondageslut

Rainbow Perverted sissy needs her fetishes used against her with rules/dares/tasks

Hello getdare

I'm a perverted closet sissy addicted to everything kinky. I'm horny 24/7 and would love to explore some more perverted ways to use my fetishes and kinks "against me" the more perverted the better!

Looking for rules, tasks, dares involving:

sissification, bondage, mummification, condoms, cock bondage, chastity, humiliation, light exposure, light anal, hidden public, edging, light cbt, printing out pictures (using / spreading them in public, cumtributes, worship of hot girl photos), forced humiliation/feminization, pantyhose, duct tape, plastic wrap, breathplay, taking pics, bandages/vet wraps

If you wanna have some fun humiliating a dirty sissy and turning her into an even more perverted toy feel free to post in this thread
sissybondageslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 05:39 AM   #2
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

You will paint yout toe nails
And daily wear only female clothes
Slutty
No male clothes allowed

Only heels allowed
Else barefoot

And what toys do you have?
And kik?
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Abv for this post:
Old 07-06-2021, 03:45 PM   #3
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
You will paint yout toe nails
And daily wear only female clothes
Slutty
No male clothes allowed

Only heels allowed
Else barefoot

And what toys do you have?
And kik?
thank you for your tasks Unfortunately I'm living with my gf and she doesn't know what a perverted slut I am.. I can only dress up and feminize myself when she isn't at home - or when I get dared to go out to semi public places for some feminization or bondage training

For toys I have:

Cockrings, a vibrator, a buttplug, a vibrating masturbator, nipple clamps, ankle and wrist cuffs, a whip, a collar, several rolls of plastic wrap / duct tape / bandages for some bondage, condoms, ropes, toothpaste and other household items

looking forward for more tasks and dares
Old 07-07-2021, 06:20 AM   #4
sissybondageslut

bumping this thread to find some cruel and perverted masters, dommes and anyone interested in triggering a horny sissy slut like me
Old 07-07-2021, 06:12 PM   #5
Daresissy

When ever you masturbate, you must use a condom, when you’re done you must eat the cum out of the condom.

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Daresissy for this post:
Old 07-07-2021, 06:28 PM   #6
Danishsub

Default Closset sissy - Drunk - You have full control

Hello room.. im a closet sissy as well. Tonight i got drunk, and am now craving your control. I dont have femclothes here. But stores are still open. I will be awake for 6 hours plus... you have full control... Full
Danishsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 02:31 AM   #7
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daresissy View Post
When ever you masturbate, you must use a condom, when you’re done you must eat the cum out of the condom.
thank you can't wait to taste all of my cum from now on
Old 07-08-2021, 03:05 AM   #8
bdude1560

Hi ,

Do you have a female celebrity goddess/idol that you worship?

KIK: bdude1560

Likes: humilliation, crossdressing, light exposure, forced-bi/fem, cum, being controlled, pics

Dislikes: wedgies, spanking, hidden public, face

Limits: Family, anal, friends, scat, pain, full public, illegal, blood, pee

PM DARES

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM/Kik me "expose yourself" for a Picture of me in panties If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
bdude1560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 03:51 AM   #9
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdude1560 View Post
Hi ,

Do you have a female celebrity goddess/idol that you worship?

Hey, yes actually I do :O

My celeb goddesses I worship several times a week are:

Bianca Heinicke (bibsbeautypalace), Pamela Reif (pamela_rf) and Kim Schiele (kimschiele)

Let's see what you're about to do with that info..
Old 07-08-2021, 05:06 AM   #10
bdude1560

I'm not too familiar with these celebrities as I'm from the UK but I've done some research.

I understand your a closet sissy so just let me know if this needs tweaking..

Dare 1:

Goddess Pamela would like you to complete one of her sexy dance workouts its about 15 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5h_G5BI70s

Make sure you complete it in sexy female workout clothes,while listening to her workout playlist ofcourse!.

If you don't have any it could be done in lingerie, don't forget to take a good sniff of your sweaty clothes after completing it.

Dare 2:

Goddess Kim wants you to model for her put on a swimsuit/lingerie and copy 5 poses from her instagram.

Hold them for 10 seconds each and take a picture, you can do what you like with the pictures.

Let me know what you think of these

KIK: bdude1560

Likes: humilliation, crossdressing, light exposure, forced-bi/fem, cum, being controlled, pics

Dislikes: wedgies, spanking, hidden public, face

Limits: Family, anal, friends, scat, pain, full public, illegal, blood, pee

PM DARES

I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, PM/Kik me "expose yourself" for a Picture of me in panties If I first answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere.
bdude1560 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bdude1560 for this post:
Old 07-08-2021, 08:51 AM   #11
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Perverted Sissy needs dares

Some of my dares from my PM Dare List modified for you to do alone. Feel free to add any others you see,

Dice Dare
Posted 01-07-2021 at 10:07 AM by Paladintwk
Updated 03-12-2021 at 06:22 PM by Paladintwk
I like the random dice rolz aspect of this dare. So, winner rolz 6 sided di and loser must do the number of the dare below. If they refuse, they must volunteer to do two of the remaining dares based on the roll of the di by the winner.
1. Late at night drive to the drive-in window and order some food wearing only some sort of top and panties or a thong only. You must pay with coins only.
2. Anytime order a food delivery and answer the door wearing only a top and panties or a thong. You must pay with coins only.
3. Share with winner one of your 3 most risky public dares you did. Winner rolz the di and even you agree to do it again. Odd you just post it in your blog for 2 weeks
4. Share with winner the most humiliating time you were caught masturbating, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd you post it in your blog as loser for a week.
5. The rolls are reversed, and the winner becomes the loser for this dare.
6. Loser shares with winner in detail kinky fantasy they wish they had the nerve to do. Again, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd loser posts it in their blog as loser for a week.

From my PM Dare List modified for you:

CHASTITY # 2: Go to work locked in the cage wear a thong or panties and thigh high stockings under your clothes. You have to take a selfie with your pants down at your desk and another of you in the men’s room stall still locked in your chastity. Dare giver decides what you do with these pics. Only then will you be allowed to release yourself when you get home.
CHASTITY # 8: Roleplay whatever Femdom chastity tease and or humiliation video you are sent by the dare giver.
NEW CAGE: Buy the new cage the dare giver picks and the sissy panties to go with it and wear just them all day for them Set dollar amount and whether pics are to be sent as proof of dare.

NURU MASSAGE: Go to the Nuru Massage place down the street locked in chastity wearing a thong under my street clothes. Give the masseuse the key and get a massage teased to the edge over and over before she locks me back in chastity and puts the key in an envelope and seals it shut. No happy ending just denial and frustration

EMBARASSING: I’ll tell you one of my most embarrassing sexual incidents

UNFULFILLED FANTASIES: I will share on of my unfulfilled fantasies that I hope someday might become a dare reality.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Paladintwk for this post:
Old 07-09-2021, 06:12 PM   #12
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdude1560 View Post
I'm not too familiar with these celebrities as I'm from the UK but I've done some research.

I understand your a closet sissy so just let me know if this needs tweaking..

Dare 1:

Goddess Pamela would like you to complete one of her sexy dance workouts its about 15 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5h_G5BI70s

Make sure you complete it in sexy female workout clothes,while listening to her workout playlist ofcourse!.

If you don't have any it could be done in lingerie, don't forget to take a good sniff of your sweaty clothes after completing it.

Dare 2:

Goddess Kim wants you to model for her put on a swimsuit/lingerie and copy 5 poses from her instagram.

Hold them for 10 seconds each and take a picture, you can do what you like with the pictures.

Let me know what you think of these

Thank you so much for these dares!! I will write a report for you once I‘ve done the dares thanks for letting me sissify myself while worshipping these goddesses!!
The following user says Thank You to sissybondageslut for this post:
Old 07-09-2021, 06:14 PM   #13
sissybondageslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintwk View Post
Some of my dares from my PM Dare List modified for you to do alone. Feel free to add any others you see,

Dice Dare
Posted 01-07-2021 at 10:07 AM by Paladintwk
Updated 03-12-2021 at 06:22 PM by Paladintwk
I like the random dice rolz aspect of this dare. So, winner rolz 6 sided di and loser must do the number of the dare below. If they refuse, they must volunteer to do two of the remaining dares based on the roll of the di by the winner.
1. Late at night drive to the drive-in window and order some food wearing only some sort of top and panties or a thong only. You must pay with coins only.
2. Anytime order a food delivery and answer the door wearing only a top and panties or a thong. You must pay with coins only.
3. Share with winner one of your 3 most risky public dares you did. Winner rolz the di and even you agree to do it again. Odd you just post it in your blog for 2 weeks
4. Share with winner the most humiliating time you were caught masturbating, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd you post it in your blog as loser for a week.
5. The rolls are reversed, and the winner becomes the loser for this dare.
6. Loser shares with winner in detail kinky fantasy they wish they had the nerve to do. Again, Winner rolz and if it’s even the winner post it in their blog that they won and share your humiliation for up to a month. Odd loser posts it in their blog as loser for a week.

From my PM Dare List modified for you:

CHASTITY # 2: Go to work locked in the cage wear a thong or panties and thigh high stockings under your clothes. You have to take a selfie with your pants down at your desk and another of you in the men’s room stall still locked in your chastity. Dare giver decides what you do with these pics. Only then will you be allowed to release yourself when you get home.
CHASTITY # 8: Roleplay whatever Femdom chastity tease and or humiliation video you are sent by the dare giver.
NEW CAGE: Buy the new cage the dare giver picks and the sissy panties to go with it and wear just them all day for them Set dollar amount and whether pics are to be sent as proof of dare.

NURU MASSAGE: Go to the Nuru Massage place down the street locked in chastity wearing a thong under my street clothes. Give the masseuse the key and get a massage teased to the edge over and over before she locks me back in chastity and puts the key in an envelope and seals it shut. No happy ending just denial and frustration

EMBARASSING: I’ll tell you one of my most embarrassing sexual incidents

UNFULFILLED FANTASIES: I will share on of my unfulfilled fantasies that I hope someday might become a dare reality.

thank you for all of these dares! Guess I need to do a blog post of some of these dares and link it in my signature for everyone to see feel free to give me one of your pm dares!
Old 07-14-2021, 03:36 PM   #14
sissybondageslut

bumping this thread

WHO WANTS TO USE AND FETISHIZE A HORNY SISSY??
Old 07-14-2021, 09:13 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What cd/sissy clothing do you have access to?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dares, humiliation, sissy, slave