Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2024, 07:30 PM   #1
Permexposedfag69

Male 23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (exposure/pain)

23/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (exposure/pain)

M 23 slave. My master is allowing me to be used by the public! His only rule is that I wear a shirt with it pulled behind my neck, so that if he sees pics or videos online he knows I’m receiving extra pain 😈. With that said, I am also really desperate to be permanently exposed and my master doesn't want to spend time to expose me. if you post to at least 1 website ill give you my sisters email for blackmail ensuring that you get to continue to use me. please help me be completely exposed. i want to be permanently and irreversably exposed!!!!! For custom content, I don’t have any toys. I have items for implementing pain, toilet brush, a blind opener(plastic stick/caning) steel toe boots for beating, fabric belt for choking( i love having to get permission and beg for the basic need of human breath. Don't hold back. And remember you can share everything that I send wherever you want! I am truly a public pain slut! Snap @permexposedfag9 kik@permexposedfag69
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk