Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2022, 05:18 AM   #16
sluttymeowmeow

I was quite busy due to examinations but had some time between two so I asked R if she wanted to play with me. My hair had grown out messily and I was quite unkempt since I was only studying for a while. She wanted to take me out on a Friday night to a lesbian bar and play with me and show me off. I shaved my body smooth for her left my armpits hairy the way she likes. I wore a short bodycon skirt and a blue front open lacy bralette. I wore this with a coat and combat boot. I put my favourite pink plug in my ass. I tried giving myself a flattop with the home shaver but failed. I cleaned the whole thing up and went smooth. I did not put on any make up she does not like it.

She greeted me at the bar with a dirty tongue kiss. I love it when her tongue fucks my mouth. While kissing me she put her hands under my skirt to check if I'm smooth panty less and plugged. Her fingers were coated in my pussy juice as she kissed me and moved her hands to my bald smooth head wiping my juices there. She got me a drink and spit in it. I only drink things with her spit. She took me to the toilet and we were in a stall together. She tongue fucked my mouth hard while choking me and fingering me. then she shoved me to my knees and i crawled under her skirt while she rode my face. She loved rubbing her clit on my bald head. She came all over my face. I wore it proudly as we left the club.

We walked to my apartment. It was too cold for any type of public exposure. When we got to the apartment, I stripped per her command and made her a whiskey sour. She loves watching me use the shaker naked as it my tits, tummy and ass jiggle and bounce. As she sipped her drink, I massaged her feet and kissed them and sucked them to show her I worshipped her. It made my pussy very wet. I love it when she pushes her foot onto my whole face so I can worship it. I lay flat as she played with me using her feet. Letting her soles tease my clit and rub my pussy. Making me lick the pussy juice of her feet. Then she made me get on all fours and fucked me in my pussy using her purple strapon and stroked my clit. I begged her so I could cum. Afterwards, I knelt in the tub while she pissed on me and my bald head. It was super fun. After soaping and rinsing she left after tongue fucking my mouth.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk