Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
smellywhore
Account Banned

Default Dares to do alone

Please give me some dares to do when im home alone.
Things I have:
• Ordanary house hold items
• Vibrator with 3 settings
• Thongs
• Nappies
• lube
• Elastic bands
• Clothes pins
• High Heels
• Rope
• Dog brush/Collar/Toys/Lead/Shampoo
• Pads and Tampons

Please control me. I have every Monday - Friday free. Weekends I could do hidden dares.
Will write reports
Thank you
Toys: vibe,dildo, butt plug, cuffs hands+feet, gag, nipple clamps, whip, rope, thongs, lube, Enema kit, sewing kit
Pierced both nipples; use this to your advantage
Kik- 69smellywhore69
smellywhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #2
Pet_Peter

Dear Smelly Whore,

I like you to do some corner time.
Wear only the collar, the thong and your high heels.
Put the clothespins on your nipples.
Now stand in the corner for 10 minutes and wonder why you asked for this.

Peter
Pet_Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
smellywhore
Account Banned

Anyone else have any dares for me for this week?
Toys: vibe,dildo, butt plug, cuffs hands+feet, gag, nipple clamps, whip, rope, thongs, lube, Enema kit, sewing kit
Kik- 69smellywhore69
Old 01-14-2018, 06:11 PM   #4
Will90

Every day from Monday to Friday you should do some exercise while being really horny. Get completely naked and edge to warm yourself up. Wear some yoga pants or whatever is comfortable and can help to hold your vibe in. Have your vibe in your pants all the time. After that do 100 squats (4x25) and three sets of as many women's pushups as possible. For the first set, set the vibe on the lowest level, second one on medium and 3/4 on high. Enjoy
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 08:03 PM   #5
alucard346
Account Banned

For a hidden public dare write "bitch" on one breast, "slut" on the other, and "Please punish" over your pussy. Then wear your smallest set of exercise clothes you're comfortable in(Ideally just a sports bra or low cut tank top so the tip of the letters are barely viable and some nice booty shorts if you can manage). Put on your collar if your daring enough, then go out for a nice jog.

Make sure to edge before you leave though!

Set some goals for yourself to earn the right to cum when you're done. Like say you won't give up until you hit one/two/three/etc miles to help yourself stay motivated(Or X number laps around your neighborhood/park/whatever works!)

When you get home edge right away so your nice and horny then hop in the shower. Here's the trick: You must continually keep edging as best as you can while you clean the writing on your breasts and pussy off. You are not allowed to cum until the words are completely gone! If you cum beforehand make sure to ruin it, get out, rewrite some or all of the letters, then start back over!

If you make it through and the words are gone now you are allowed to cum as much want!

To set the difficulty you can write in different inks to make it easier(pen or highlighter) or more challenging(sharply).
Old 01-16-2018, 07:00 AM   #6
smellywhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Peter View Post
Dear Smelly Whore,

I like you to do some corner time.
Wear only the collar, the thong and your high heels.
Put the clothespins on your nipples.
Now stand in the corner for 10 minutes and wonder why you asked for this.

Peter
I wore a bright pink dogs collar, Pink thongs and black high heels. I also had 2 clothes pins on my nipples.
To start off I got dressed in all the requirements for this dare. Putting the clothes pins on my nipples wasn’t so bad at first but it got worse as time went on, after 5 minutes I took them off to stop the pain, I’m sorry for this and will do any punishment expected of me.
Standing in my bedroom corner in nothing but a thong, heals and a collar got a bit cold and boring.
Whilst standing there wondering why I asked for this, the only answer I could come up with is because I’m a whore who wants to be put in her slutty place.
After the 10 minutes was up I quickly got dressed into nice and warm pyjamas.
Thank you
Kik- 69smellywhore69
Old 01-16-2018, 07:13 AM   #7
smellywhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucard346 View Post
For a hidden public dare write "bitch" on one breast, "slut" on the other, and "Please punish" over your pussy. Then wear your smallest set of exercise clothes you're comfortable in(Ideally just a sports bra or low cut tank top so the tip of the letters are barely viable and some nice booty shorts if you can manage). Put on your collar if your daring enough, then go out for a nice jog.

Make sure to edge before you leave though!

Set some goals for yourself to earn the right to cum when you're done. Like say you won't give up until you hit one/two/three/etc miles to help yourself stay motivated(Or X number laps around your neighborhood/park/whatever works!)

When you get home edge right away so your nice and horny then hop in the shower. Here's the trick: You must continually keep edging as best as you can while you clean the writing on your breasts and pussy off. You are not allowed to cum until the words are completely gone! If you cum beforehand make sure to ruin it, get out, rewrite some or all of the letters, then start back over!

If you make it through and the words are gone now you are allowed to cum as much want!

To set the difficulty you can write in different inks to make it easier(pen or highlighter) or more challenging(sharply).
To start off I got a black pen and wrote “bitch” on my left breast and “slut” on the right, I also wrote “please punish on my pussy just above the lips. I wore a black sports bra, although no writing was visible and a pair of black shorts which showed a bit of cheek.
I quickly used my fingers to get myself to edge to make sure I was horny ready for my jog. It was so cold outside I just wanted to start to try and get some warmth.
I took a deep breath and thought I best get it over with so with all courage inside me I stepped outside. I run a mile away and then a mile back to my house Trying to be as quick as possible to get warm, I passed loads of people and 2 dog walkers on my run, feeling like they all were staring and knew what I had written on my body, I was so embarrassed the whole run.
Finally getting home after what seemed forever I quickly stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, whilst I was in the shower I used the shower head directed and my clit to edge again, I then took a shower properly.
Whilst washing I used my finger to edge, I used a felt tip pen so it came off really easy and I didn’t cum, I had to edge 3 times before I managed to get all the pen off.
When all the pen was off I used the shower jet to make me cum.
Thank you
Kik- 69smellywhore69
Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 AM   #8
filthyBoy

Wear nothing but a collar and spend your day on all fours and make sure that you always drag your nipples along on the ground, they should be really sore at the end of the day. Furthermore apply toothpaste to your clit, cunt and asshole every hour.

Only eat your food from a bowl on the floor and only use your mouth to eat it, no hands allowed.
hidden public, anal
LIMITS:
social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, body writing, cum eating, messy, wasting my time

kik: filthyboygetdare
filthyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 08:25 PM   #9
alucard346
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellywhore View Post
To start off I got a black pen and wrote “bitch” on my left breast and “slut” on the right, I also wrote “please punish on my pussy just above the lips. I wore a black sports bra, although no writing was visible and a pair of black shorts which showed a bit of cheek.
I quickly used my fingers to get myself to edge to make sure I was horny ready for my jog. It was so cold outside I just wanted to start to try and get some warmth.
I took a deep breath and thought I best get it over with so with all courage inside me I stepped outside. I run a mile away and then a mile back to my house Trying to be as quick as possible to get warm, I passed loads of people and 2 dog walkers on my run, feeling like they all were staring and knew what I had written on my body, I was so embarrassed the whole run.
Finally getting home after what seemed forever I quickly stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, whilst I was in the shower I used the shower head directed and my clit to edge again, I then took a shower properly.
Whilst washing I used my finger to edge, I used a felt tip pen so it came off really easy and I didn’t cum, I had to edge 3 times before I managed to get all the pen off.
When all the pen was off I used the shower jet to make me cum.
Thank you
Thanks for the reply! You did very good, congrats for pulling it off!

So this is a relatively mid public dare but just how open are you to public dares in general? (in regards to amount of exposure, duration of events, and number of people around, etc)
Old 01-23-2018, 06:22 AM   #10
smellywhore
Account Banned

I’m not really open to any public dares, if it has near enough no exposure I will be more than willing to do it.
Kik- 69smellywhore69
Old 01-23-2018, 08:03 AM   #11
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

This will be a semi public like you asked for:

First get very well hydrated and on the verge to pee do this entirely naked at home and wearing a dog collar.
When you're at it switch from dog to nice sub collar and fill yourself with a large enema.
Now get dressed in diapers with a pair of joggings and a tight t-shirt (possibly belly-revealing) on.
Go outside for a 30 minutes walk and walk fast like if you where training for speed walking, then each 10 steps perform a squat.
You must stay out for the whole 30 minutes.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, doggyslave, nappies, vibrator dares