- 50 squats (Asd0702)
- 100 squats (jekil2020)

- 50 lunges (Chephren)
- 100 glute bridges (abozarth)
- 100 donkey kicks (One_Daring_Gamer)
- 50 squats (luckee101)
- 66 lunges (Beersandwhores)

Queue of plug time for today:
- The remaining 2 out of 5 hours of princess plug (Asd0702)
- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube ( jekil2020)

- 4 hours princess plug with soap as lube (abozarth)
- 1 hour anal beads with regular lube (Chephren)

- 1 hour anal beads with toothpaste as lube (abozarth)
- 5 hours princess plug with ginger warmning cream* as lube (Chephren)
- Princess plug until I have done 100 donkey kicks (One_Daring_Gamer)
- 2 hours princess plug with regular lube (luckee101)
- 30 minutes anal beads with regular lube (Beersandwhores)

*I don't have ginger warming cream and can't seem to find any stores near me that have it, can I use juice from ginger root instead?

Pink symbolizes completed actions.

Of course I still have been assigned more, but I can't fit more plug time in today. Later, I'll make a queue of everything I have to do either after midnight or in the morning. I won't forget any of you. I wish I could "thank" all of your posts, but I know I would run out of "thanks" to give rather quickly, but just know that I am grateful to all of you.

This morning I started out with an enema. This might be too much information, but the water was completely clear after being expelled, so I'll probably skip the enema tomorrow and just do a small douche before playing. I did the remaining 2 out of 5 hours of Asd0702's dare from last night that I had the audacity to break into two. The punishment for that choice is 6 x 20 minutes of clover clamps on my nipples. I am wearing them as I am typing this. It hurt like hell to put them on because my nipples were painfully hard because I am cold. It's definitely an intense pinch that I can't ignore. The chain on these clamps feel so heavy.

I did 30 squats (Azzy) + 50 squats (Asd0702) while wearing my princess plug. That wasn't too bad. Jekil had me do 100 squats with the anal beads inside. That was more challenging.I think the biggest bead on the anal beads popped out of my ass 6 times during those 100 squats. Of course I pushed it back in every time. The biggest bead on my anal beads is bigger than my princess plug, so I could feel it stretching my hole every time I "sat" deep into the squat.

My glutes still don't hurt too bad, but I am sure I'll be sore before the day is done. My thighs were sore when I woke up this morning though.

Fuck, the pain in my nipples is radiating through my tits now. It's difficult to concentrate on typing.

I just got done with Jekil's 1 hour of anal beads. I switched to my princess plug with soap as lube. I will be wearing it for 4 hours. Abozarth has allowed me to reapply lube (soap) every hour. I can't tell yet if that is a curse or a blessing... because relubrication is very nice, but the soap stings so bad. Not as bad as last night though. It stings less today because my asshole got a break while I slept.

So current status:
Plugged: 3 hours and 21 minutes (today, so far)
Fasted: 41 hours and 30 minutes
Nipples: Hard and in pain
Pussy: Embarrassingly wet
Ass: Sore, but feeling better after a night's rest, and currently filled by the princess plug.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports

Last edited by HoneyBlondie; 05-19-2020 at 07:34 PM.
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 05-19-2020, 02:58 AM   #47
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyoftexas View Post
Just doing on exercise for up to 100 times is not enough to get in great shape.

So, I am going to do four posts in a row. For four exercises plus anal plugging.

Make sure your plug does not come out, or you will have to start over.

For the first set:

Anal beads with regular lube for 1 hour
Do 100 lunges

Go on to the next post, 2 of 4.
Thank you for spending time on me and my thread. But posting 4 times in a row (without 5 hours in between) did break my posting rule, which was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post

Post rules
You can post as many times as you want in this thread, but you must either wait for somebody else to post or wait 5 hours to post again.
I totally get that it's difficult to remember when different threads have different posting rules. I often get that confused too, so I don't blame you for that in any way.

Hmm.. I am tempted to accept the challenge anyway. I did tell you guys that "You can go harder on me with the exercises", so I kinda asked for it, didn't I? You suggested yourself to try and do it faster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyoftexas View Post
If you want a more rigorous routine, I would exchange the anal toys every 30 minutes, and do one of the four exercises in that same 30 minute period.

I'm just giving you time to rest if you need it. I'm not sure what kind of condition you are in.
I think I will attempt that. To do the 400 reps within 2 hours instead of doing it in 6 hours, so it doesn't push other people's dare too far into the future.

I really appreciate that you are trying to push me, but I hope you will keep the posting rule in mind if you decide to post in the future

likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

Old 05-19-2020, 04:03 AM   #48
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

I'm currently wearing my nipple clamps for the 3. time. (The punishment was 6 x 20 minutes). It hurts so much. I still have 5 minutes left of this round... and it feels like 5 years!!! At least the pain in my nipples distract me from how sore my asshole is. Every time I move the slightest bit and the chain from the clover clamps wiggle around a bit, I cringe so hard in pain. It's definitely a punishment.

Old 05-19-2020, 04:16 AM   #49
Asd0702

Quote:
I'm currently wearing my nipple clamps for the 3. time. (The punishment was 6 x 20 minutes). It hurts so much. I still have 5 minutes left of this round... and it feels like 5 years!!! At least the pain in my nipples distract me from how sore my asshole is. Every time I move the slightest bit and the chain from the clover clamps wiggle around a bit, I cringe so hard in pain. It's definitely a punishment.
I'm happy that they help you and really want to know how your nipples will feel after the whole punishment
Asd0702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:11 AM   #50
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Add the princess plug for 2 hours and 69 quats. Do them at the same time!

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 05:18 AM   #51
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asd0702 View Post
I'm happy that they help you and really want to know how your nipples will feel after the whole punishment
I will definitely report back once I am done with the whole punishment. I am in the middle of my 5. round of nipple clamp punishment. It's getting more painful every time.

I have been assigned another punishment that has nothing to do with this thread specifically, but I wanted to share so you all know what is happening to my body.

In Angelica_Kee_Zarcon's current punishment thread, I voted for her to put tabasco on her clit and spank it 200 times with a wooden spoon before starting her pussy spanking punishment. Not only did I vote for the cruelest option, I also assigned quite a lot of spanks to her pussy with my own posts on her thread. Dungeonmaster found this behavior to be incredibly mean, especially after I posted this in her thread:

Quote:
How can you even handle such intense spanking punishments like this?! And I cringe... knowing you'll have to do all of these after putting tabasco on your clit (most likely, as it seems to be the winning option)

I was once dared to rub 5 drops of tabasco into my clit with a painting brush. At first it didn't seem so bad... but it had me end up, crying, in the shower... pouring milk over my clit. I was so surprised by how much that hurt. If you can put tabasco on your clit AND take such an intense, painful punishment to your clit and pussy afterwards, I'll forever be in awe of you.
Even after saying this, I kept adding spanks to her punishment. Dungeonmaster called me out for being a sadistic bitch I can't help it... I might be a masochist and a submissive myself, but I do have a dark, sadistic streak deep inside. So while I do feel sorry for Angelica (and impressed that she would even dare attempt such intense punishment), I couldn't help but add more spanks.

As a punishment for being sadistic to other girls and giving out punishments I am afraid to do myself, I will have to do the exact thing I assigned her to do. Not copy her whole punishment. Fuck I would die. But "only" copy what I voted for and personally posted in her thread. Which was: 50 spanks with a flogger (30 of them with exposed clit), 20 spanks with hand and 10 with a paddle in addition to tabasco and 200 spanks with a wooden spoon onto the clit.

Now, I don't own a flogger, paddle and a labia spreader like Angelica. I will replace the flogger and paddle with the backside of a brush. For the 30 spanks with exposed clit, I'll put pegs on my labia and tape them to my thighs.

I am legit terrified. Especially after my last extremely painful experience with tabasco.

I will attempt to do this when I'm done with the nipple clamp punishment. I can't handle such intense pain two places (along with being plugged) at the same time.

Old 05-19-2020, 05:22 AM   #52
poiuytr

Default add this

1 hour anal beads... do squats
Likes: control the life of a sub, punishments(feet, nipple and clit are my favs, but little forfeits too), humiliation, pain(from little moans to tears if sub is not enough dutyful according to her limits), teaching italian, with some punishments if there's a mistake
Dislikes: whimful subs ;-)
Experiences:i've had only another slave from real, but it was a very deep experience.
poiuytr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:17 AM   #53
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

I just finished the punishment of 6 x 20 minutes of clover clamps on my nipples.

The last round brought tears to my eyes. I didn't cry cry, but I kept blinking because my eyes started to water from the pain. 2 minutes into the last round I felt convinced that almost all of the time had passed. Imagine my disappointment when I looked at the timer and realized I still had 18 minutes left. Those were the slowest 20 minutes of my life.

My nipples are SO warm to touch with 6 angry red marks on each side of my nipples from the bite of clamps. In the two newest red marks (from the last two rounds of 20 minutes) you can still see the pattern from the texture inside the "teeth" of the clover clamps.

It really hurt... but I guess that was the point. It was a punishment after all.

Now I'll switch from princess plug to anal beads and after I've done the 50 lunges assigned by Chephren, I'll attempt to do the punishment Dungeonmaster gave me. I am not sure I can complete it though, but I will try my best.

Old 05-19-2020, 07:11 AM   #54
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Another 5 hours princess plug and 99 squats please. Do the squats while you wear the plug.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:18 AM   #55
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

I finished the clit and pussy punishment. Luckily it wasn't as bad as I feared it would be.

First, I put a few drops of tabasco on my finger, pulled my clithood back and rubbed the tabasco drops into my clit.

30 seconds later it burned intensely and I thought to myself "what have I done???!!" and had mean regrets about all of my life choices At that point I feared that it would get as bad as the time I rubbed tabasco on my clit with a painting brush. Luckily for me, it never reached the height of burn as it did back when I did that. The burn was intense and I was a little scared, but it didn't make me cry or run to the bathroom to pour milk over my clit like last time.

I put pegs on my labia and taped them to my thighs, so they would spread my cunt open and leave my clit and small inner pussy lips exposed. I was really worried how much it would hurt to spank my tabasco soaked clit. To my surprise, it actually didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. It was as if the sting of the spanks almost neutralized the burn a little bit. The spanks of course did sting in their own way, but it didn't add fuel to the fire deep inside my clit - which I had expected. After the first 100 spanks with the wooden spoon, I wanted to soothe the sting of the spanks by rubbing my clit a little bit. Big mistake. Because that indeed added fuel to the fire. It immediately made the burning sensation 20 times worse. Rubbing or pressing down hard on my clit intensified the fire. I don't know what the reason for that is? Why rubbing brings so much burning pain while spanking doesn't? Is it the body heat from my fingers perhaps?

After 200 spanks, my clit was intensely red and throbbing. The 30 spanks to my open pussy with the brush easily made contact with my clit over and over because my clit was so swollen. An easy target. Even after I took off the pegs that spread my cunt open to deliver the last spanks, my clit was still poking up through my outer pussy lips because it was so swollen from the spanks and tabasco. My closed pussy got 20 spanks with my hand and an additional 30 spanks with the brush.

I am currently denied and I wasn't technically allowed to edge until next week, but I did pain-edge on the spanks. That wasn't entirely on purpose though, but a masochistic slut like me gets closer to the edge because of pain. I can't help it.

So over all:
The fear of this punishment was worse than the actual feeling of it.
Rubbing a tabasco-soaked clit hurts more than spanking it.
Rubbing tabasco into the clit with a painting brush hurts a lot more than doing it with something with a smooth surface.. like a finger.

Old 05-19-2020, 07:21 AM   #56
abozarth

I think 4.5 hours with the princess plug and toothpaste as lube. While that's in, you should do 100 glute bridges

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:29 AM   #57
Asd0702

Quote:
I just finished the punishment of 6 x 20 minutes of clover clamps on my nipples.

The last round brought tears to my eyes. I didn't cry cry, but I kept blinking because my eyes started to water from the pain. 2 minutes into the last round I felt convinced that almost all of the time had passed. Imagine my disappointment when I looked at the timer and realized I still had 18 minutes left. Those were the slowest 20 minutes of my life.

My nipples are SO warm to touch with 6 angry red marks on each side of my nipples from the bite of clamps. In the two newest red marks (from the last two rounds of 20 minutes) you can still see the pattern from the texture inside the "teeth" of the clover clamps.

It really hurt... but I guess that was the point. It was a punishment after all.

Now I'll switch from princess plug to anal beads and after I've done the 50 lunges assigned by Chephren, I'll attempt to do the punishment Dungeonmaster gave me. I am not sure I can complete it though, but I will try my best.
I'm glad that you liked it and since you made it here is your reward, 5 hours plug with lube of your choice and 100 squats

You know what happens if you break it up
Asd0702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:17 AM   #58
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asd0702 View Post
I'm glad that you liked it and since you made it here is your reward, 5 hours plug with lube of your choice and 100 squats

You know what happens if you break it up

You are such a gentleman to reward me with such generosity Thank you for punishing me for my unacceptable behavior.

I just finished 1 hour of anal beads with toothpaste as lube (abozarth). The anal beads are actually more pleasant to wear than the princess plug even though they go deeper inside me and the biggest bead on the chain is bigger than my princess plug.

I am so scared for the next plug time. Which is 5 hours princess plug with juice from ginger root as lube - as I don't have ginger warming cream as Chephren requested. I have a feeling the pure ginger juice will hurt a lot more than ginger warming cream would.

I'll take a break before doing that. I've been plugged for 9 hours so far today. I'll take a break while going for a walk. After that, I'll continue where I left off. Starting with the scary ginger juice "lube".

Old 05-19-2020, 10:10 AM   #59
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

4 hours princess plug while doing 100 lunges...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:14 AM   #60
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

I've had a break for 2 hours while I went for a long walk. It was such a relief.

What sure wasn't a relief was when I inserted the princess plug with ginger juice. I have worn a ginger plug figging style in the past, but the initial sting of that is nothing compared to the sting I felt when I inserted the ginger juice covered plug. My asshole was on fire. I think the intense pain is caused by how raw and swollen my hole was from all the plug time the last few days. It did bring tears to my eyes and I seriously considered removing the plug and quitting. But I hate quitting. So I didn't. I almost didn't dare to breathe and risk clenching around the plug. The first 15 minutes were hell. The burn was so intense. More than the tabasco on my clit earlier. I couldn't focus on any thought or feeling besides the overwhelming burn.

It's been 36 minutes since I inserted the plug and the burn is not as intense anymore. Bearable.. at this point. That was a little bit too much pain. Wow.

I've water fasted for 50 hours now. I'll change my fast to a liquid fast by having a protein shake now. I am not even that hungry though. Having my ass filled makes me feel full in more ways than one.

Advertisements
Kink Talk