Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-27-2016, 06:58 AM   #1
>Sam

Default Sexy Outfits in Public Bet

Hi Dare! (;-P)

This is my first dare here! I’m planning on adding a few more in the near future! Below you will find my basic dare rules first. I will use them on all my dares.

Basic dare rules:
- You can read anything in this post first (Except the spoiler parts if any)
- You then decided if you would like to do this dare. If yes, either say ‘Yes’ out loud or post in this thread saying ‘Yes!’ (Saying yes like this will be more committing and you are less likely to forfeit)
- If you say or post yes you must start the dare within the hour or you must perform the punishment. You must also perform the punishment if you stop before the dare is completed.
- At any time you can make this dare easier, even during the act. Just follow to instructions under “Making it easier”

The dare!
Then of course the dare! This one will be about making a bet how many specified outfits you will see today. You can perform this dare whenever you go out in public. For example whenever you go to your work or even when you’re out doing groceries

Before you go out
Step 1: Decided on a sexy outfit of the opposite sex. (For example: A skirt and high heels). You don’t need to wear this outfit! Just imagine a random outfit.
Step 2: Now think about how many persons you will see wearing that specific outfit when your out in public. You need to guess a number. (For example: I think I will see 50 girls wearing a skirt and high heels today when I am at work.)

Now go out!
Step 3: Go out doing your normal business but keep an eye out for anyone wearing the outfit. If you see someone, you will count them. (So for example, every time I see a girl in a skirt and high heels, I will add 1.)

When you return
Step 4: The moment you step back in your house, you stop counting. You then compare you guess with the actual number of people you saw wearing the outfit.
Step 5: Then there 3 options.
- 1: You guessed precisely right: Good job, you can have an orgasm now!!
- 2: You guessed within 10% more or less: You did okay, you must edge 10 times or spank yourself 100 times before you can have an orgasm and you must think about anyone you saw today!
- 3: You guessed totally wrong: Perform the punishment!

‘Making it easier’
Instead of only 10% off your guess you are aloud 20% off your guess

Punishment(s)
Didn’t do the dare or backed out: You are not aloud the masturbate for 30 hours.
Guess was wrong: Remember the outfit you picked? Well, you must now wear this outfit for the same amount as you spend out in public. If you don’t own the outfit, you must wear anything alike or similar.

Example
I picked girls wearing a skirt and high heels. I think I will see 50 of them today. Then I go out to work and count all the girls I see. Whenever I am back home the total stands on 58. I was aloud 10% off, so 50+5 = 55 would have been good. I guessed 58, that’s not good enough so I perform the punishment. I then need to wear a skirt and high heels for the same amount of time I was working today.

I hope you liked and understand this dare, good luck to you all and don’t forget to reply here!
>Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to >Sam for this post:
Old 01-27-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I didn't even read the dare (yet) Just wanted to thank you for the good lay-out. But no worries, I will read the dare this minutes.

Edit:
So I read the dare and it was a nice one. Though (as example), if I were to count 8% more people that worn the outfit I choose at the beginning of the day, then I could just move up from 10% to 20%, because I am allowed to 'make it easier' even throughout the dare.

But I guess I'll do this dare since the punishment is a mere 30 hours orgasm denial. Though, it's 19:33 right now, so I'll most likely start the dare tomorrow and do the counting throughout the day.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 01-27-2016 at 11:33 AM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk