Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-16-2012, 11:02 PM   #1
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Male 29/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

29/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi everyone !

I'm 29, I live in France, and I'm currently looking for a mistress, or a switch to play online or offline ..

It's always hard to know how to really describe your likes, and limits.. That why I made an excel sheet, with a bunch of dares I'd like my mistress to make me do.

Most of them, I found them on getdares, some of them, I created myself .. But it's not just another list of dares: everyone of them is valid for me, and everyone of them I would do. I live in Paris, which is obviously a big city, and that's why you won't find any "walk naked 1 mn in the street", ot any other stuff I wouldn't do.
Every dare is rated on difficulty with a color code, and have a category.

Of course, I would love my Mistress to create her own dares, but if she don't have ideas, she can dig in this list

I can do them online, on webcam, or online, with enventually pics to prove. I will ask my Mistress to be gentle enough to have a webcam chat on the first time, so I can see how beautiful (and girly ^^) she is.
This game is for me just a game, and I would like to play it with the people I like, thanks in advance ! I'm not looking for a one shot; but really for a relationship where my Madam learns to know me, how I react, and what strings use on me !

I also have a creative mind, and some strong dom fantasies too, so we can totally play both ways, if you feel like it !

Well, thanks for reading, and be sure to check my list, even if you're not interested it could give you some ideas for your own dares
Attached Files
File Type: xls slave.xls (85.5 KB, 100 views)

Advertisements
Kink Talk