Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Female 22/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

22/female/switch seeks 21-24/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

I'm going to be upfront and honest with you right now, I'm not expecting anything to come of this. Ads have only worked once for me in the past and I really, really don't expect them to work again. That being said, if I don't respond to you within 24 hours, I am not interested at all. Also, if we have ever played or talked about having a d/s relationship before, I am not interested in you. Things didn't work out with us for a reason, don't try to re-kindle an old flame.

So if you don't know me, hi. I'm Stellz. My current location lies somewhere on the east coast of the united states. In terms of daily life, I have one full time job that keep me pretty occupied. I live with my three housemates and my adorable pug puppy. While I do spend a decent amount of time both at work and online, I also manage to have a bit of a social life. Please understand that my work hours are absolutely non-negotiable and my social engagements are to be respected. I have no issues with setting aside time for whomever I choose, but do not expect me to drop everything.

If you're curious about my physical appearance, I'll have an album up soon. I'm 5'7 with blonde-ish red-ish hair, blue eyes, a curvy body, and several piercings & tattoos. I'm pretty insecure when it comes to my body, so please don't expect to see much for a while. I've got no problem going on cam (as long as I can see/hear you too), but it takes a lot for me to feel comfortable showing my body.

In terms of d/s, I consider myself a switch. I enjoy playing both ends of the spectrum but, at the moment, I am only looking for a dominant. As some may know, I have been a regular on this site for about two years now. In that time I have let very few people take any sort of control of me. Those that I did were respected and trusted friends, and that is what I expect you to become to me before there is even a mention of play. I'm looking for an almost daddy/girl relationship, but without any serious age play aspects. I want you to be a mentor, teacher, and friend.

I want a dominant that I can not only have fun play sessions with, but someone that will be willing to help keep me organized and on task with things in my daily life. I find it hard to stay motivated on my own sometimes and I'm very easily distracted from my goals. It would be ideal for me to have someone that enjoyed scheduling the down time of my day with things to help keep me creative and active.

Of course I have my preferences when it comes to those I wish to befriend, serve, and play with. Intelligence is key. Smart is very, very sexy. I'm also a huge fan of British accents so, if you have one of those, it would be absolutely delightful. Physically I'm not incredibly picky, but I generally prefer slimmer men and curvy women.

Please don't message me with any of the following:

- Messages shorter than one paragraph.
- Your ad copied and pasted into a message.
- Requests for me to be your mistress.
- Dares/games.
- Pictures of your penis.
- Pictures of someone else's penis.

Please don't even think about responding if:
- You are over the age of 30.
- You want me to do anything with pee, blood, poo, family members, or animals.
- You want to just fool around.
- You use large amounts of chat speak/text talk.
- You're boring.
- You think comic sans is an acceptable font choice.
- You don't like pugs.

If you're interested, send me a message an we'll talk. This isn't a choice I'm planning on making quickly, so have patience.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Stellz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk