Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM   #1
punishme_666

Default been awhile… still an anal whore.

hey again…. I’m going to work and really want to stretch my asshole by plugging all day ♡ instead of 30 minutes like last time I’m doing it by 10 minutes so each comment adds 10 minutes of time spent plugged.

Rules:
-I can take it out to use the restroom, but must edge before putting it back in
-Only can use my own wetness as lube

First person to comment gets to tell me if I keep my medium sized plug in or if I should put in my large one (you can pick an approximate time if you think I should use both!) and add 15 minutes instead of my 10.

Second person to comment can add on two additional rules and adds on 15 minutes to my time instead of 10!

Every third commenter can propose a punishment for me to do (either safe to do at work or something to do when I get home please specify)

Each commenter has to be a different person for the first two. Multiple comments are allowed from the same person just make sure they are spaced out by one or multiple people. No other toys or implements involved besides my hands and plugs since I’ll be at work! I have already started plugging so your job is to just keep me in it ♡. My only limits for this are that it must be safe for me to do at work, no photos/videos, and nothing bloody!
Limits: public, scat, prolonged dares(unless if its keeping a butt plug in/bladder control), A2M, photos/video + being loud

Have a dare/punishment for me? PM me & if it’s within my limits I’ll do it & send you a report. ♡ with love, V
punishme_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:02 PM   #2
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme_666 View Post
hey again…. I’m going to work and really want to stretch my asshole by plugging all day ♡ instead of 30 minutes like last time I’m doing it by 10 minutes so each comment adds 10 minutes of time spent plugged.

Rules:
-I can take it out to use the restroom, but must edge before putting it back in
-Only can use my own wetness as lube

First person to comment gets to tell me if I keep my medium sized plug in or if I should put in my large one (you can pick an approximate time if you think I should use both!) and add 15 minutes instead of my 10.

Second person to comment can add on two additional rules and adds on 15 minutes to my time instead of 10!

Every third commenter can propose a punishment for me to do (either safe to do at work or something to do when I get home please specify)

Each commenter has to be a different person for the first two. Multiple comments are allowed from the same person just make sure they are spaced out by one or multiple people. No other toys or implements involved besides my hands and plugs since I’ll be at work! I have already started plugging so your job is to just keep me in it ♡. My only limits for this are that it must be safe for me to do at work, no photos/videos, and nothing bloody!

I think medium is good to start

Have fun today!

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:06 PM   #3
punishme_666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesbian Kitty View Post
I think medium is good to start

Have fun today!
Thank you I will have tons of fun! Since you chose to keep me with the medium one, I will allow the tenth commenter to decide if I should switch to my larger one or keep the medium one in. They can choose to either have it be asap (when I see the comment) or after a certain amount of time!
Limits: public, scat, prolonged dares(unless if its keeping a butt plug in/bladder control), A2M, photos/video + being loud

Have a dare/punishment for me? PM me & if it’s within my limits I’ll do it & send you a report. ♡ with love, V
punishme_666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal bitch, anal dares, butt plug, plugged