Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2024, 03:44 AM   #1
sagebrush

Default New, f/28/sub, rules and tasks

Hi all,

I am a long time lurker who recently got out of a 5 year relationship. I'm here to explore my interests further than I could in my relationship - ex was a switch and I am fully submissive - and have fun.

I just moved into a new place and want to start with rules and tasks to try and live by. I've never done anything in this lifestyle 24/7 so it will be a challenge for me but I want to push myself and hold myself accountable if I fail.

I live alone in a small house with a private backyard and work from home so there are a lot of options. During work I am on video calls for 3-4 hours a day so that will have to be considered.

I really appreciate any suggestions given and will do my best to adhere to every rule or task I accept.

Edit to add:
After some advice to keep rules from getting out of hand, I can choose to deny or cancel out a rule at any point but to do so I have to ask the poster for a forfeit punishment. This will help me stay accountable and really try to follow every rule for the long haul.

Likes - verbal humiliation, rules, spanking, pussy spanking, humiliation, petplay, light bondage, insertions

Dislikes - anal, messy, stretching, bladder control, nipple/clit pain, gags, plugs, blindfolds, long term denial

Limits - pee/scat, blood, pics/vids, family, illegal, body writing, exposure, blackmail

Toys - clamps, hitachi wand, dildo/clit vibe, large dildo, average dildo, rope, nipple suckers, clothespins, leather paddle, collar/leash

Last edited by sagebrush; 04-24-2024 at 03:08 PM. Reason: update
sagebrush is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk