Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2024, 07:13 AM   #1
Doar

Default 23 f sub rules and tasks

Been looking around here for a while but only now registered.

I’m 23, female, submissive and just came out of a relationship where there wasn’t really space to explore the sub part. I now live on my own in a small apartment.

I’m looking to do a deep dive into my submissiveness and looking to also make it part of my day to day life. I’d like to ask all the lovely people on getdare to help me in this by giving me tasks and rules to follow.

Because asking for rules can get quite overwhelming on here as I’ve seen in the posts of others I do ask that if you set a rule you also give me a severe/very severe task/punishment that i have to do if the amount of rules gets to much and i need to the amount of rules down. This should really be severe so i don’t want to remove a rule easily but have to suffer for it. Besides this tasks are also very welcome

Things im into or want to try:
(Self) bondage
Pain
Hole stretching
Tease/denial
Orgasm control
(Limited/controlled) exposure (rl not online)
Semi/hidden/public
Rules
Clothing control
Slutification/whorification
Forest tasks
Human toilet

Also open to any questions; don’t be afraid to ask
Doar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:16 AM   #2
csuju

My first task for you would be to put your likes, dislikes, limits and toys into your signature.

I can see you've listed your likes in the post, but the rest are helpful (especially limits) for when people are trying to come up with tasks or rules for you.

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:21 AM   #3
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuju View Post
My first task for you would be to put your likes, dislikes, limits and toys into your signature.

I can see you've listed your likes in the post, but the rest are helpful (especially limits) for when people are trying to come up with tasks or rules for you.
Thankyou for your reply

I haven’t specified dislikes because I don’t really know what to put there at the moment.

As for toys I don’t really have any but live close to a store and have decided to set myself a healthy budget to buy toys as required for the rules and tasks.

As for limits the ones I can think of for now are family, kids, blackmail, online exposure
Old 04-30-2024, 08:41 AM   #4
testovaci6607

I would recommend to set up some rules that there are not more than 5-7 active rules at once not to overwhelm yourself. It would be also cool to find someone to help you manage them if some of them are too harsh. Take a look at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429919 for inspiration.

For start I'm going to add some rules:

1. Anytime you are on the toilet (in the cubicle), lift up your shirt and bra and keep your boobs on display. Each time you forget, squeeze your nipples for 10 seconds tightly. Rule lasts for next week. If you want to end it early, spank your butt until it is red, at least 25 spanks to each cheek.

2. As a proper slave spend 10 minutes a day naked in nadu position (take a look at google submissive poses). To make it more interesting, keep yourself blindfolded and have clothespins on your nipples for the whole time. Face the door. Rule lasts for the week. If you want to end it early, it is 10 hard spanks to each thigh for each day the rule remained.

3. Dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...). Do not forget about dirty underwear or the one that is drying tight now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)

Last edited by testovaci6607; 04-30-2024 at 08:50 AM.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 08:53 AM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Task: For the next two weeks shop only while wearing only a swimsuit. You may carry footwear but only put it on if someone complains.

If a swimsuit is too exposing you may go naked under a coat.

Have fun
Please report back or I will consider this a failure.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 09:05 AM   #6
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
I would recommend to set up some rules that there are not more than 5-7 active rules at once not to overwhelm yourself. It would be also cool to find someone to help you manage them if some of them are too harsh. Take a look at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429919 for inspiration.

For start I'm going to add some rules:

1. Anytime you are on the toilet (in the cubicle), lift up your shirt and bra and keep your boobs on display. Each time you forget, squeeze your nipples for 10 seconds tightly. Rule lasts for next week. If you want to end it early, spank your butt until it is red, at least 25 spanks to each cheek.

2. As a proper slave spend 10 minutes a day naked in nadu position (take a look at google submissive poses). To make it more interesting, keep yourself blindfolded and have clothespins on your nipples for the whole time. Face the door. Rule lasts for the week. If you want to end it early, it is 10 hard spanks to each thigh for each day the rule remained.

3. Dare: a week without underwear
Pick a week when you can make this dare. Take all your bras (including sportbras, bikinis or anything similar) and panties and put them somewhere out of your house, so they are not easily retrievable (friends house, storage locker, locked box with key somewhere else...). Do not forget about dirty underwear or the one that is drying tight now. Leave only one emergency panties just in case (the ugliest you have). Enjoy a naughty week ;-)
Thankyou for the rules and the dare. Please also feel free to make the punishments for ending them much more severe

I will be doing the dare starting tomorrow morning, will put the underwear in a storage locker and ask a friend to keep the key for me for a week

I will have a look at the suggested post for inspiration
Old 04-30-2024, 06:30 PM   #7
publicmasturbatgirl

Mmm... Let me take control of your clothing choice since I see no one doing it, other than that one pantyless dare.

Warning. I am in a foul mood these days so please expect something cruel.

Rule:
1. Please shelf all your shorts and pants and anything that resemble them. knees length or shorter skirts and dresses are the only options you have until you have decided to give up this dare.

Planning for future rules:
  1. Your hairstyle and makeup I leave that to you
  2. Your top. First tell me your cup size, your bust size and your body type.
  3. Your intimate apparel. this can wait until we have your cup size.
  4. Your shoes. Please tell us what height of heels you can walk all day. You may as well list out some of the shoes you already have. Forget about the flats, or the boots. That former is too comfortable and the latter too assertive.

For any reason you violate the rule once you have agree to let me control your clothing, the piece of clothing you wear have to be disposed into the trash that usually holds the remain of your dinner, once you have finished wearing it at the end of the day.

If you decide to skip this first long-term rule, you must go to your shoe rack and find all the shoes that are not totally clean and clean them until they all look semi-new.

xo

toys - nipples vibrators, suction cups, vibrating panties, rabbits, butterflies, dildos, soft cuffs, gags

limits - fully public, social suicide, sex

Last edited by publicmasturbatgirl; 04-30-2024 at 06:54 PM.
publicmasturbatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 06:46 PM   #8
Missthegirl

Lets make sure you know your place
From now on your not alout on any furniture your place is the floor
You will sleep on the floor
Eat on the floor every thing
But lets make a point systeem so you can earn stuff
Like: ever 10 min naked in the forest is 1 point and you need 6 point so you can sit on a chair to eat

(If you like this we can set upnthe point systeem)

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 09:52 PM   #9
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

a few additions / possible modifications in all CAPs to Missthegirl's rules if you would:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post

- From now on your not alout TO USE any furniture - your place is the floor

- You will sleep on the floor; NO PILLOWs; 2 BLANKETS UNDER YOU OK BUT NO MORE

- Eat on the floor every thing; WHILE HOME, EAT AND DRINK EVERYTHING FROM A BOWL WHILE YOU ARE ON HANDS AND KNEES

Like: ever 10 min naked in the forest is 1 point and you need 6 point so you can sit on a chair to eat

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 10:12 PM   #10
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doar View Post
Human toilet

Also open to any questions; don’t be afraid to ask
What is your intent by "human toilet"? Willing to drink your own pee? Scat?

- If any rules / punishments break any limits, please PM this slut, and it will modify accordingly...

Another couple rules while this slut is posting:

- No more modifying your posts; the way you originally type them is the way they will remain; typos and all.

- You are not to use personal pronouns (i, me...) while chatting, responding to threads; Ok to refer to yourself only in the 3rd person (this slut, this whore; it..). PUNISHMENT for disobeying: 25 spanks using the flat side of a hairbrush to both inner thighs for every improper usage

- consider your self now denied sexually (you read correct: no orgasms from now on) unless someone in this thread allows you to cum or you meet someone in real life that causes you to orgasm (you need to describe any orgasms in this thread for all to enjoy). PUNISHMENT: for any unauthorized orgasms, for one 24 hour period, you are to add 3 full shot glasses of your fresh pee into the bowl of your 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Of course, report on meals to be provided in this thread.

LAST ORGASM:

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-30-2024, 10:26 PM   #11
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicmasturbatgirl View Post
Mmm... Let me take control of your clothing choice since I see no one doing it, other than that one pantyless dare.

Warning. I am in a foul mood these days so please expect something cruel.

Rule:
1. Please shelf all your shorts and pants and anything that resemble them. knees length or shorter skirts and dresses are the only options you have until you have decided to give up this dare.

Planning for future rules:
  1. Your hairstyle and makeup I leave that to you
  2. Your top. First tell me your cup size, your bust size and your body type.
  3. Your intimate apparel. this can wait until we have your cup size.
  4. Your shoes. Please tell us what height of heels you can walk all day. You may as well list out some of the shoes you already have. Forget about the flats, or the boots. That former is too comfortable and the latter too assertive.

For any reason you violate the rule once you have agree to let me control your clothing, the piece of clothing you wear have to be disposed into the trash that usually holds the remain of your dinner, once you have finished wearing it at the end of the day.

If you decide to skip this first long-term rule, you must go to your shoe rack and find all the shoes that are not totally clean and clean them until they all look semi-new.

xo
Thankyou for the new rule about only wearing skirts and dresses.

I have long hair, am slim and size is 34D

I mostly have flat shoes but have a couple of 6cm heels

Please don’t hesitate about being cruel
Old 04-30-2024, 10:28 PM   #12
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
From now on your not alout on any furniture your place is the floor
You will sleep on the floor
Eat on the floor every thing

Thankyou, I’m open to the point system do you agree with the modifications made in the post below yours?
Old 04-30-2024, 10:32 PM   #13
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
What is your intent by "human toilet"? Willing to drink your own pee? Scat?

- If any rules / punishments break any limits, please PM this slut, and it will modify accordingly...

Another couple rules while this slut is posting:

- No more modifying your posts; the way you originally type them is the way they will remain; typos and all.

- You are not to use personal pronouns (i, me...) while chatting, responding to threads; Ok to refer to yourself only in the 3rd person (this slut, this whore; it..). PUNISHMENT for disobeying: 25 spanks using the flat side of a hairbrush to both inner thighs for every improper usage

- consider your self now denied sexually (you read correct: no orgasms from now on) unless someone in this thread allows you to cum or you meet someone in real life that causes you to orgasm (you need to describe any orgasms in this thread for all to enjoy). PUNISHMENT: for any unauthorized orgasms, for one 24 hour period, you are to add 3 full shot glasses of your fresh pee into the bowl of your 3 daily meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Of course, report on meals to be provided in this thread.
Thankyou for the new rules, this bitch is willing to explore the entire human toilet experience, pee, scat, in mouth, on body, toilet licking etc.

Also Thankyou for denying this slut
The following user says Thank You to Doar for this post:
Old 04-30-2024, 10:36 PM   #14
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doar View Post
Thankyou for the new rule about only wearing skirts and dresses.

I have long hair, am slim and size is 34D

I mostly have flat shoes but have a couple of 6cm heels

Please don’t hesitate about being cruel
If you accept the rules / punishments in my previous post, please do enjoy 50 spanks to each inner thigh for use of "I" twice in above post. :-)

LAST ORGASM:

Spank / bust sets
Old 04-30-2024, 10:38 PM   #15
Doar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
If you accept the rules / punishments in my previous post, please do enjoy 50 spanks to each inner thigh for use of "I" twice in above post. :-)
This bitch hadn’t read the rule yet when making that post but will do the punishment as ordered
The following user says Thank You to Doar for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk