Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2020, 07:57 PM   #1
Vivlio

Default I need help exploring my femininity

Hello people of GetDare!

I come here asking for help. Recently I’ve discovered many things about my sexuality, on of those is my feminine side. I’ve come to realize sometimes I really want to connect with that side, but I don’t really know how. I’d love for dares for me to try! I, of course, will report in the thread with my experiences. My main focus won’t be humiliation, though it can be brought up because it’s fun, but I’d love your ideas to be more on the side of empowerment. I’m very much a sexual being so sexual actions are encouraged. Cumming is out of bounds because I can’t cum without my Mistress’ permission.

Thank you!
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:09 AM   #2
tiger777

https://sissylover.com/sissy-training-academy/

It a year long training, so I hope that you have good time
I have just finished my first 4 weeks and it's so fun
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:39 AM   #3
Vivlio

Thank you!

I've been looking at it. Sounds like fun. But its not really what I was searching for.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:28 AM   #4
Vivlio

No one has any more ideas?
Old 09-18-2020, 12:45 PM   #5
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Expand your panties collection, make sure to get some racy ones and thongs if you're daring. Start wearing them as much as possible and don't wear pants in the house to show them off. If you're not wearing panties, you should be plugged, that should keep an incentive to wear them as often as possible.

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:06 PM   #6
Vivlio

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyHelen2000 View Post
Expand your panties collection, make sure to get some racy ones and thongs if you're daring. Start wearing them as much as possible and don't wear pants in the house to show them off. If you're not wearing panties, you should be plugged, that should keep an incentive to wear them as often as possible.
Thank you for your suggestion! Sadly, I cannot buy stuff rn because of the lockdown and a very low money income. I only have two pair of panties so this would be pretty unreasonable. I like it tho! So probably in the future I'll come back to it

Advertisements
Kink Talk