Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2022, 04:25 PM   #1
AllieSlut

Star 1 Train my ass!!! 24F

Out of all my anal toys, the tunnel plug is the one that I use the least - precisely because of how little my ass is used to it!!

That definitely needs to change, so please give this slut some dares to break her ass into accepting and keeping her tunnel plug in

A detailed report will be written for all the dares done

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:44 PM   #2
sissysub69

So first we should get you warmed up to getting the plug in your ass.
You should lube up your fingers and then i want you to slowly run the edges of ass in circles, keep doing this slowly for 3 mins. Then you may slowly slide a finger inside you can move it, gentle in and out fora min before going onto 2nd finger, then you got 2 mins before adding the next finger, try getting all 3 fingers in and then start fucking the inside of your ass slowly. for 2 mins. By now your ass should be stretched out.

You may now put the tunnel plug in your butt for next half an hour, You should then practice your deepthroat skill on your large dildo making sure you drink plenty of water. Collect all the spit that leaks from the deepthroating in 20 mins pour all of it down the tunnel plug, you must now keep your ass high for the next 10 mins till you can let the spit out.

Please tell me if this is good, though going to sleep right now so look forward to hearing about it in the morning.

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 01:22 PM   #3
AllieSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissysub69 View Post
So first we should get you warmed up to getting the plug in your ass.
You should lube up your fingers and then i want you to slowly run the edges of ass in circles, keep doing this slowly for 3 mins. Then you may slowly slide a finger inside you can move it, gentle in and out fora min before going onto 2nd finger, then you got 2 mins before adding the next finger, try getting all 3 fingers in and then start fucking the inside of your ass slowly. for 2 mins. By now your ass should be stretched out.

You may now put the tunnel plug in your butt for next half an hour, You should then practice your deepthroat skill on your large dildo making sure you drink plenty of water. Collect all the spit that leaks from the deepthroating in 20 mins pour all of it down the tunnel plug, you must now keep your ass high for the next 10 mins till you can let the spit out.

Please tell me if this is good, though going to sleep right now so look forward to hearing about it in the morning.
Already did this, although I had to modify it a little bit to make everything doable.

I started by drenching my fingers in lube and by slowly caressing my asshole and inserting three fingers in it. I pushed against the walls, so my ass would relax and stretch little by little, and when I felt that it was nice and relaxed I moved on to the next part - which is the one that I had to modify.

I need to be quite stretched to insert the tunnel plug, which is 6 cm at its widest point, so instead of using my biggest dildo to deepthroat it, I inserted it balls deep in my ass, and fixed the smaller dildo on a chair to deepthroat it. I worked my throat on the cock, all while collecting in a plate all the saliva that dropped from my chin, and after five minutes, when the big dildo already felt quite comfortable in my ass, I removed it and inserted the tunnel plug.

Inserting the toy took some time, but when it finally popped in it felt so big in my ass that I had to dedicate a couple of minutes to relax so I could keep it in. Once it stopped feeling like my ass would push it out, I went back on deepthroating for 15-20 more minutes. During that time I kept feeling so stretched and vulnerable, and imagining that if someone came to find me in that situation I probably could not stop them from using my ass as a fleshlight. That turned me SO much on that by the time I finished deepthroating my pussy was dripping wet.

I poured all the collected saliva in a small jar, and after positioning properly, poured it down the tunnel plug. It felt slimy in my ass, and I was quite surprised at how my ass took it all in. I stood in that position for ten minutes, and once the time was over, I took the tunnel plug out. The wide rim felt a bit painful as it came out, and I could feel so stretched - which was confirmed when I went to the toilet to empty myself and I found out that some of the saliva had dripped out of my gaped ass and down my legs

Thank you soo much for the dare!! I'm open to more dares, and the more imaginative the better!!!

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 03:59 PM   #4
jakethemoon
Account Banned

Give yourself a spit roast. Use the toy you use least. Then take a dildo or toy and put two of them in your ass (if you can) for 3 minutes, then ride your tunnel toy where it’s just the tip going in.
jakethemoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, bdsm, butt plug, torture