Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #1
jackatrades
Baby Member

Default nude dares

Hi new to this , looking for some nude dares

Last edited by jackatrades; 12-30-2006 at 02:03 PM.
jackatrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #2
fooball

first of all, can i ask ur age and sex cause i dont wanna give u a guys dare if ur a girl.

i got some nude dares for ya.

get nude, then walk around your neiborhood untill someone sees u.

guys: go shopping or somewhere public, stick ur dick out of ur zipper, just go normal as u would, if someone tells u about it, say sorry and put it back in, once they leave pull it back out.

girls: do the same thing except where a super mini skirt and no panties and "accidentally" slip the skirt off and leave it on the floor or u can just put it somewhere that someone wont take it. and just continue your things.
fooball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:21 PM   #3
Smile Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by fooball View Post
guys: go shopping or somewhere public, stick ur dick out of ur zipper, just go normal as u would, if someone tells u about it, say sorry and put it back in, once they leave pull it back out.

girls: do the same thing except where a super mini skirt and no panties and "accidentally" slip the skirt off and leave it on the floor or u can just put it somewhere that someone wont take it. and just continue your things.
That's my exact dare: I came up with both those dares! Well, at least they're popular!

A great dare is to hide a key to your house as far away as you dare, and then lock yourself out... naked. So you have to go and retrieve the key.

Oh, and streak in front of a friend or group of friends.
Smile Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk