Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #1
TrisPrior

Female 28/f Decide my next year long task

As some of you know, I've had to do a year long task from my miss, where I have to ruin one orgasm every week for every visitor message on my profile that was posted so far that year, so that the count got higher and higher through the year. This year, I got my first full orgasm in two years on completion of that task. Now, we are trying to decide on my next cumulative year long task, to replace the last, and we want your suggestions. She may integrate several tasks together, or if there are several good ideas, she may post a poll letting you guys decide. So go ahead and do your worst and let me know what my year long task should be for 2019.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:20 PM   #2
Proformi

At the end of the week, add an extra minute of holding an edge for each PM message you recieve.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
Pariahterror
Prodigy

what about for every visitor post you have, you do a deepthroat.

Every visitor post added from the moment you start will add 5 more.

Have fun XD

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:34 PM   #4
MrFrustration
Longtime User

The logical move would be full denial, no ruined orgasms allowed, only edges.

For what you are required to do before being allowed to cum, perhaps you can give people a list of options including:

* Edging
* Pussy spanking
* Deep throats
* 24/7 high heel wear
etc etc..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:43 PM   #5
ksoma
getDare Succubus

For every visitor message, you have to edge that many times in a week before you are allowed to orgasm, if you reach orgasm that week, you have to edge that number of times again before you can have a second orgasm
Old 01-03-2019, 06:50 PM   #6
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

How about you start your day with 5 points, but any excess can accumulate over each day. However if you reach 25 points unspent you obviously have too many and that day's points reset to 3 to teach you to spend them more wisely.

Your mistress gives every item of clothing you own a cost between 0 (if she's feeling generous or deems it essential you wear it, this may be set to change point values on items for specific times) and 4 points, as well as assigning point costs to other activities you want to do.

You can start a thread to take tasks, with a suggested point value (Between 1&5) to gain more points. You may pick up to 3 tasks yourself, the day before but your mistress can change the point values. A failure is worth negative the points!

It can be up to your mistress to decide if a task requires a certain item, if to use that item it costs you its points value (e.g. your panties cost 2 points. However you get a task that requires you to wear panties, if they cost you the 2 points still or not, maybe half points if use in a manner not its intended purpose (i.e. your panties cost 1 point if you used them as a gag)).

MK

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:23 PM   #7
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

I'd suggest the same as last year, except replacing ruined orgasms with edges.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:05 PM   #8
luzifell
Banana

well if you already managed 2 years without a full orgasm...

why not something slightly familiar but not quite the same...
doing edges at the same Count like the ruined ones... only that each post Counts for 2 instead of one.
Of Course no orgasm at all this year.
And every week you dont manage your edges, is 1 month in 2020 you dont get to cum.

So if you fail in 2 weeks 2019, you wont get a chance to cum till March 2020....
luzifell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 08:04 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

You're allowed to orgasms as much as you want. But no pussy/clit stimulation, your only allowed stimulations for 2019 will be tits and ass (avoiding absolutely asshole) and/or every other part of your body.

Let's see if you'll be able to learn how to orgasm this way.

Pussy and clit will be of course completely available for your Mistress, so she will be the only one that will manipulate them to give you orgasms (if she wants and if you beg her enough), to build up you to help having orgasms in another way (if she feels good to you, but it would be a little bit unfair, indeed), or just for fun (to tease you endlessly, making you desperate thinking how much you crave being stimulated to orgasm instead of being teased and left unsatisfied and, maybe, humiliated by her mocking smile...). But I'd suggest her to avoid totally, or do it rarely, and concentrate her too in other parts stimulation, after one year of such a treatment subtly and constantly applied, you could be turned in a bunch of flesh and nerves ready to sexually react at the minimum stimulation, and she will get a lot of satisfactions from it.

You'll report here and/or in your blog about your improvements in self teasing and the enhancements of sensibility that your tits/ass/other parts will gain during this year (if well managed it could bring you to the point that even simply putting on clothes will make you aroused...), and about every orgasm you had either by teasing your body or by having your cunt/ass worked by your Mistress.

You could also add a couple of PM dares at your list:

FEATHER: you stimulate the part of your body choosed by the darer with the tip of a feather (just the tip!) X times (as an exception from the rule of no pussy/clit touch, this can be done on pussy/clit too)

STOCKING: you slide a nylon (or silk) stocking on the part of your body choosed by the darer X times, with no pressure (i.e. you lay on your back and slide it on your tits from thigh to foot pulling it by the hem with the only pressure of her weight - as an exception from the rule of no pussy/clit touch, this can be done on pussy/clit too)

Last edited by redcamel; 01-07-2019 at 08:36 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:39 AM   #10
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

So, you need to pick one of the weekly dares below for 2019!

(imitate a pic for x seconds in different clothes and environments, hidden)
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357909

(play a role in a story each week)
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357851

You may begin right away, the first week has already passed, but you
can do 2 this week!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:01 AM   #11
TrisPrior

My miss has decided on my yearly task, integrating suggestions from a few of you and trying to keep it simple. If you have any further suggestions you can continue to add them her. You can see my new orders in my signature.

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=13

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk