Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-18-2020, 08:07 AM   #31
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy Ash View Post
It could not have gone more horrifically wrong. The setup worked well enough, tied to bed by my feet and left hand, funnel in my mouth, filled with pee... I don't see myself ever getting used to the taste of pee, just blocking the funnel with my tongue was not a fun experience. And there I was, more immobilized than i've ever been, with almost 1l of pee between me and freedom.

Here's where it gets bad, I try to let a little pee in my mouth, and misjudge the strength of the flow. I got a gulp down as it went other places, making me cough. I turn my head to not drown and of course the still mostly full funnel dislodges, going over my head. Keeping it level was not on my mind as I coughed pee out of my lungs and it went all over my chest, the covers, the pillow... everywhere

Several hours of cleaning myself and the room later I think I saved the covers and the pillow, but the mattress might be done. Guess I'm sleeping on the couch for a bit.
Great report. Shows exactly how this can go.
Try it again soon....

A it late now, but Google how to clean the mattress. I bet there are lots of useful tips. A light vinegar solution is one way to help the smell and stains. Pat it on and give the surface a light wiping...several times.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:26 PM   #32
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
ooh! if you have a secont person you have way more options! they could tie up everything, tickle you to make you squirm or when you are almost done, pee in the bottle as you drink it!
This is exactly what I'm worried about!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 10:49 PM   #33
anon9321

wow, this is intense. I don't think I could do it, but who knows... lol

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 03:06 PM   #34
BenjoAmi

Gave this a try. Deliberately did it with the light off so I wouldn't know how much was left to drink. Fortunately got through it without too much trouble but it did seem endless for a while
BenjoAmi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BenjoAmi for this post:
Old 12-05-2020, 05:47 PM   #35
Klickfoot

I just saw this dare and knew I had to do it. I'm not experienced in pee drinking so I did a light version of this dare. I peed into a 750 ml bottle until it was about 650 full and filled the rest with warm water. I also made sure I was well hydrated for the dare. I prepared the ropes and locked myself into the predicament. I also applied a string from the funnel to my wrist to make sure the hand can't leave the funnel until its empty.

I thought the previous brave persons who did this dare were exaggerating the flush of pee after removing the tounge but now I'm wiser. Right after I removed my tounge to let the first bit of pee in my mouth, it was completly full and there was no escape. I tried pushing it back in but to no avail. So there I was now, a mouth full of pee and nothing to do about it but to drink every last bit of it or ruin my mattress and pillow. The first half to the funnel went quite easy but it got harder with every gulp. I happy I did the light version of this dare or it would have taken me hours to empty the funnel.

Thanks for the dare. It was a quite interesting and new experience
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 12-28-2020, 07:24 AM   #36
rhl
getDare Succubus

Warning - This is going to be a long post
I have a problem - Scat videos get me hard. Especially seeing a lady with a hose fixed into her mouth She is frighten, scared, as she watches the brown liquid come down the tube with no choice but to consume.
Last week I tried this, everything setup but chickened out with pouring the poop/pee into the funnel.

It is time to do something about this fantasy of mine. I am so scared, yet I so want to experience this that and I absolutely do not want to do this. However I've been watching scat eating for the last hour, my dock is so hard that it hurts, knowing that I'm up next. I so do not want to, but do very much want the experience that I press on
I have a bottle with poop and pee and a wide mouth bottle as a funnel.

Let's commence with the countdown.

I'm diapered ( don't want to mess the bed) with a cute lace body suit on.
I'm full of too many emotions, horrified at the thought of what I'm about to do, - yet I continue on
I'm laying on my back with head on pillow.
Knees bent up and Velcro them together
I place the funnel into my mouth
With a rope around my head I tie a quick release knot around the funnel forcing it in my mouth
There is also a strap, from my tied ankles, that I now Velcro around the bottle. If the feet move, I'm in shit. .

My left hand is holding the funnel up I'm trying to cover the end with my tongue, note, it can not completely cover
I'm frightened and confused, this totally revolts me as pour in my meal. My cheeks are getting wet. It tastes bad, I mean really bad. I take my first swallow and drop the now empty bottle on the floor.

I still can and so want to back out. No I have to press on, I must know - first hand - what these girls experience.

I'm scared, the taste in my mouth is so bad. . My right arm makes its way to the waist, where the loop awaits for the wrist . The reality sinks in. I can still chicken out. I take another gulp of my lunch, I'm scared, frightened, confused, nervous, holding back the tears I pull up my arm and the loop now tightens around the wrist . The reality hits - I'm past the no return, and have a liquid meal to consume. I think Yum - Yum as I take a another gulp, it tastes so bad but can not move, I'm here until lunch is finished.

It is hard to describe the taste, other than you do not want to try this meal. Doesn't really taste like any pee I have had in the past.

I haven't had any solid poop yet. With my lips tight around the bottle, I remove my tongue. I did a test earlier and know that my reflex will uneasy srsly swallow in one gulp, and that is what happens. Shit and pee goes almost straight down. Can't describe the feeling.
I rest holding back what I can. I take another large swallow and rest continuing the pattern until the liquid is consumed.
However there are still chunks left of the meal. The poop drops in mouth and I have a hard time swallowing between the gagging.

With the funnel now empty I can untie my funnel and release my self.
The whole meal took a little less than 30 minutes.
I had reserved a glass of pee to rinse my mouth out with. It has become cold and I realize that warm pee tastes better.

About 15 minutes later, I'm grabbing the first container I see as my meal came back up. My first thought is that if I had a master, I would be forced to also eat this.
I take one mouth full and choke it back down.

Last edited by rhl; 12-28-2020 at 09:08 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 06:38 PM   #37
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have drank my own piss before, and had the woman I was going down on accidentally pee in my mouth once or twice, but this one intrigued me. The amount was more than I had considered before, and the predicament aspect gave the parts of me that like helplessness and humiliation all sorts of tingles.

Day 1: Prep. I drank lots of water... LOTS of water, even right before bed.
Day 2: Gathering. When I first woke up, I had several 16oz bottles ready to catch my morning piss. I filled two. I capped them and set them aside, out of the light, but someplace they could stay at room temperature. I got together the remaining items- rope, handcuffs, 2-liter bottle, etc, and waited for bedtime.
Day 3: Oops. I was busy all day, had forgotten to do the dare the night before, and did not realize time had gone by until I woke up on Day 4...
Day 4: P-Day. This was my last chance to carry through for almost a week, so I HAD to do it today. The only problem was that I no longer had any of the restraints on hand, having left them in a "safe place" that I could not access. Undaunted and determined, I got into my favorite nightie, set the two day old piss bottles on the nightstand, and propped the pillows so that I would not be able to easily move my head. The 2-liter "funnel" went into my mouth, capped only by my tongue in the opening, and I poured the first 16oz of piss into it. I was committed at least that much. I carefully poured the second bottle into the funnel, not wanting to overflow the funnel and make a mess everywhere by default. 32oz of my own urine poised to dump down my gullet.
I learned to "shotgun" beer when I was in the military, and the skill is not one that I have lost. I moved my tongue, opened my throat, and swallowed... and swallowed... and swallowed... It took no more than 20-30 seconds to empty the funnel, I could feel my stomach stretching to take in all that liquid. I did not taste much of it, but it was not too strong, probably from all the water I had prepped with. I did have a little dribble down from the corners of my mouth into my hair and onto the pillows, but nowhere near the soaking that could have happened if I had gagged or coughed at the wrong time.
I think I will be doing this set up again, though I still prefer to get it fresh from the tap, as it were.

Thank you for devising such a wonderful scenario.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 12:06 AM   #38
soulharvester

Cool

brilliant idea
soulharvester is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements