Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-13-2019, 01:12 PM   #16
running_man

My girlfriend goes commando from time to time. Sometimes just for fun, sometimes to tease me and sometimes just to avoid visible panty lines when wearing tight skirts or dresses. At family get togethers or official occasions only in combination with longer skirts or dresses, at parties with friends maybe somewhat shorter.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 06:01 AM   #17
321tt
Distinguished Member

Yes too many times to count. I even have some swimming shorts with removed lining that I like to wear commando as casual shorts around the house or even for grocery shopping, or driving and such. It's so comfortable!
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 10:20 AM   #18
Missthegirl

Many times to school and to work
Its not that special in my eyes. Only at a concert it was scary

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 01:03 PM   #19
anthem

yes, to be honest, it started going commando not as a kink but because it could not find underwear that were comfortable. now it is commando by default and only keeps a few pair of underwear in case they are particularly needed. so it has been without underwear at holidays, in airports, on dates, at work, at political protests, at festivals, at parties.

if its friends have noticed, they have never said anything. it does not have a cock and also does not wear skirts, so it perhaps has an easier time hiding whether or not it has on underwear than others would.

it did opt to wear underwear to the one wedding it has recently attended.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 12:54 AM   #20
Abandn

Default Yes

I've gone commando since I turned a teenager. Three out all my undies and have been freeballing ever since,

Likes: freeballing, nudism, masturbating, public dares, exhibition, piss/golden showers.

Dislikes/hard limits: extreme pain, illegal, scat, blood, permanent

I'm down to complete any dare as long as it's within my limits. If there is anyone in Phoenix, AZ I'm also down to meet up to hang out naked and have a bit of ToD in person.

Kik: Abandn
Abandn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 01:13 PM   #21
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Have not and probably won't unless I get an invite and I know it will be that sort of party.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 11:32 AM   #22
tarheel52

Depending on my mood and the pants I’ll be wearing I sometimes go commando for comfort. So I have been commando at many parties.

One more daring time comes to mind though. I had lost a bet online and was not allowed to wear underwear for a week. I had to check in with 5 pictures per day to prove I was not wearing underwear - waking up, noon, mid afternoon, evening and bed time. That Saturday I had a holiday party (adults only) where the attire was pajamas. My pajama pants had to front opening that is held together with a button. So with no underwear on, the only thing that was stopping me from being exposed was that little button. At the start of the party I checked constantly to make sure the button was still done and my penis wasn’t exposed. Toward the end of the party I forgot about it. Nobody at the party ever made me aware that my penis was exposed, so I think that button did its job.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 08:32 PM   #23
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel78 View Post
Has anyone been commando at a big get together or party? E.g. family get together, wedding, anniversary party, house warming party, etc?
Pretty much all the time. I try to save the times I'm allowed to wear panties for if I need to, but I'm also not allowed to wear panties and a bra at the same time so if its a formal event or a party ill pretty much always chose the push up bra over the thong

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 09:13 PM   #24
sfalice

I have gone commando a few times at different events and different people have seen what I have.
sfalice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 04:19 AM   #25
Hazel_b

often have a no undies day as it feels quite liberating. I am today at work
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 05:29 AM   #26
csuju

I was dared to go commando at a very large outdoor festival for a few hours, sending proof every hour or so. Was fun, but after a while I didn't really notice.

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 10:45 AM   #27
The Otter Jackie

If I shower before bed, I'm going commando to bed. Love the feeling in my loose pj pants. Especially in flannel pants which makes my crotch really sweaty.

In the summertime I sometimes go commando with basketball shorts.

I might have to try doing it to the office.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk