Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Sign Fun on the road

Hi everybody,

Tomorrow evening I'll take a roadtrip back home alone. It'll be around 4 or 5 hours, mostly highways, but also some countryside roads in between, and I'd love to use that time for some dares. I'd like to be forced into some potentially embarrassing/messy/humiliating situations...

I'll probably stop 2 or three times: at least once at a petrol station, maybe once at a McDonald's for food and coffee, maybe a short wait at the border because of Corona measures... Only restrictions apart from my hard limits are: Don't get me killed or arrested, don't mess up the car completely, and please keep Corona in mind. The situation here is relatively stable now, but please don't dare me to lick the toilet at the petrol station or other shit of that kind...

Cheers and thanks!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:52 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Take a complete second set of clothes with you. At some point in your travel stop the car, go outside, and change all your clothes. Then get back in the car and continue your journey.

This can be either simple or difficult depending on where you stop.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 04:31 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the dare, it is a nice addition to other tasks I got via PM or from "Person above..." threads. A friend who always knows how to combine clothing control and humiliation told me to dress up as a wannabe-thug from the 2000s, with low baggy jeans in a ridiculous design, a long t-shirt and hoodie. Don't blame me, everybody has made some fashion mistakes during teenage years I'll change into this somewhere on the roadside, probably before I get on the highway.

As a consequence from "Person above..." threads I'll have chocolate pudding in my undies (probably will add that on the roadside as well and I'm not allowed to clean myself at all after using the toilet during the trip. Guess I'll poop before starting :-p

This is already a nice set of dares, my outfit will catch attention and that'll make the pudding in my undies just more humiliationg.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Zeobit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk