Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-30-2016, 02:25 AM   #211
coriander
Baby Member

Hotels are public by default, but still so impersonal. Is there a gym or other exercise space? If so, go climb onto the bike, elliptical, or treadmill...take off your top until you've burned 100 calories (.1 kcal). Once you've completed that dare, strip completely and run back to your room with your clothes in your hands. Be discrete...if anyone sees you, you should order in and answer the door completely nude (clothed with a brilliant smile of course).

If you are still there with a friend, the first one to 100 cal gets to take off to the room, but 2nd place has some drawbacks. If you're in 2nd place (last place), strip completely and continue cardio until you've reached 300 cal (.3 kcal). You can sneak up to the room once you're done. The tip is on you.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 02:37 AM   #212
Jaberwocky

As a punishment for the loser:
During the dares you both are not allowed to enjoy an orgasm. The one who looses today (or during the day) is not allowed to have an orgasm the rest of the weekend.

As dare:
Go outside in a t-shirt without a bra. Because men are to eager, you have to find five women that are willing to grope your breasts in the middle of the street. Or if you think groping is to soft, ask them to twist your nipples hard. This of course you can turn into a competition where each round you both are allowed to ask (only) one stranger.
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 08:25 AM   #213
heheeh

go onto a random floor that is not yours. strip and put your clothes in the elevator and send it to a floor. get in the othe elevator and go fetch your clothes but hope no one presses that button
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 09:39 PM   #214
IAmBob

A simple dare just to do in your room.

You have a vibe, right? So get naked, put it at the highest setting and insert it in pussy. Make sure it won't fall out. Leave it there for 20 minutes (extra challenge: half hour). Set a timer, but put it somewhere you won't see it so you'll never know how much time is left.

Do this once each. Whoever has the fewest (or most, your choice) orgasms wins.

Alternative 1: Be tied to the bed, and instead of just leaving it in, other person can use it to tease you however they want, while obviously trying to make you orgasm as many times as possible.

Alternative 2: Go to somewhere public to sit down, like the lobby or the pool, with relatively few clothes. Maybe tight top and no bra, or bikini. Same dare, but other people can see.

Add-on: If you want, once you are done, have the other person spank your now very sensitive pussy as hard as they can, and see how long you can last. Whoever takes the most spanks also gets a point.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:34 AM   #215
MysticYash

Hi there. Are you still interested in dares?
MysticYash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:51 AM   #216
bee9
getDare Succubus

An easy dare for you.

Find a 24/7 laundromat and do your clothes, where will you wait - it's up to you.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:31 AM   #217
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

ok i believe i should revive this thread now, because its getting warm here
but im not as daring as when i stopped this thread so start easy
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #218
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

ill go for a 30 minutes nude walk in my neighborhood and id like to get a few challenges
Ill let my clothes at home and i wont take ANYTHING with me (except my smartphone) :P

I want to do something crazy on my way like ringing a neighbors doorbell, wait 20 seconds and then run away, or try to get in someones backyard and rub my clit there hidden/not hidden (:O)
Old 04-12-2016, 08:49 AM   #219
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default Take a walk

Well how about you go for your nude walk and ring a few doorbells, but dry hump something on their porch for the 20 seconds

M, 34, Master, UK

Seeking a slave, but will try anything once, maybe twice to make sure

Kik psuedoname
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:55 AM   #220
omegleman

On your way in the neighborhood ring on a door, wait 10 secs and run. If you get caught, tell the person that you are doing a poll about breast. Let the person rate your breat from 1-10. 10 is best.

Repeat 3 times. Tell us the results
omegleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 08:59 AM   #221
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuedoname View Post
Well how about you go for your nude walk and ring a few doorbells, but dry hump something on their porch for the 20 seconds
ok i will do that!
Old 04-12-2016, 09:00 AM   #222
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegleman View Post
On your way in the neighborhood ring on a door, wait 10 secs and run. If you get caught, tell the person that you are doing a poll about breast. Let the person rate your breat from 1-10. 10 is best.

Repeat 3 times. Tell us the results
ill report when i did this
(ill do the walk on weekend, but id like to get as many tasks/challenges to do on the walk as possible You also can give me normal public dares like i got before, but that will take a while until i do them :P)
Old 04-12-2016, 09:58 AM   #223
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have some old clothes you wouldn't wind getting muddy, some overalls would be ideal but I doubt you'll have any. Anyways my dare is to take a walk down a public footpath try and find one that you think you may find some mud when you find a good muddy spot get naked and commando crawl through the mud and then turn around still commando, on stomach and crawl back to your clothes where you may dress

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:38 AM   #224
wingman78
Longtime User

Drink half a litre of water, then put on a dress or skirt. Whether or not you wear panties is up to you, but make up your mind before reading the spoiler!

Grab a transparent bottle of water and head out for a long walk. Keep walking and drinking from the bottle until...
Spoiler:
you feel a strong urge to pee. Find a secluded spot while empyting the rest of the bottle, then piss into that. If you chose to wear underwear pee through it :D

Then walk back home, keeping the bottle visible at all times.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:08 AM   #225
barefooted83
getDare Devil

You could write "Hi! I'm your new neighbour" on your breasts when you go out.
If you are really brave, add your name to it: "Hi! I'm MissPublic (or your real name) and I'm your new neighbour".

Did you get caught by people from your neighbourhood already?
You did that at least one time already, right?

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public