Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2024, 08:18 PM   #1
Iris.xo

Star 1 21/f Home alone

Hello everyone,

So I'm going to be home alone for the next 72 hours. And I'm hoping y'all can spice it up a little for me.

What I'm looking for,
~Rules to follow in this duration (can be for all three days, or whatever subset of time you feel is right).
~Individual tasks on one/few of my likes/interests. (Spankings are off-limits though.)

I mostly plan to stay at home, but I have one movie outing planned today (ie next 12 hours).
I will have to do a few chores around the house, cook a few meals and order others, and mostly spend all nonkinky time studying as I have exams coming up soon.

It's been a while since I had an extended kinky sesh so I'm really looking forward to this.

You can reference anything in my sig. and ask whatever questions you want.

I will of course report for each task and also send an overall day report.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Iris.xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:21 PM   #2
yezsir
getDare Succubus

You must be naked at all times when home alone
You must eat meals out of a bowl of the floor with no hands
You must crawl everywhere when home alone

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 08:55 PM   #3
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

When doing chores, you're to have your buttplug and dildo in your holes. You're not allowed to touch yourself until you finish the given chore at hand.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM   #4
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
(Spankings are off-limits though.)
I wonder why that could be...having regrets right now?
Actual question, is it just your ass that's too scared to take more or can we not hit any other fun places either?

Anyway here's a rule: Whenever you wake up, whether in the morning or the middle of the night, you must edge immediately. And maybe I'll give some other dares to keep you awake...

Are you open to tasks to do while you're studying or will you need to actually focus then?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:41 PM   #5
Iris.xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I wonder why that could be...having regrets right now?
Actual question, is it just your ass that's too scared to take more or can we not hit any other fun places either?

Anyway here's a rule: Whenever you wake up, whether in the morning or the middle of the night, you must edge immediately. And maybe I'll give some other dares to keep you awake...

Are you open to tasks to do while you're studying or will you need to actually focus then?
You know firsthand why they're off limits.
On second thought, you may hit other places, just ass is off limits.

Yeah I'd be willing to do some tasks while studying.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Old 03-18-2024, 10:59 PM   #6
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Okay here’s the first of 2 dares/rules I’ve given before than I’m editing to fit your sig and this thread. They’re kind of long but since you’re specifically trying to fill 3 whole days I’m guessing you won’t view that as a punishment this time like your sig lists it as. If these do go too heavy into your dislikes though you might be able to get me to change some things, I’ve done enough to you lately that I’m tiring of being truly cruel. And I'll keep hitting everywhere but your ass, though I won't let the numbers get anywhere near as high as they have other times lately.

Every time you start a chore, roll a d8 and a d12. The d8 roll will apply to that chore only. The d12 will apply to that chore and ALL future chores you do this weekend—this is cumulative! So your first chore should be quite simple but later ones really won’t be! If you get something you’ve already rolled add another of that roll if possible (so 1 rubber band snap on each thigh every 7 minutes becomes 2 rubber band snaps on each thigh every 7 minutes, for instance) or ignore it (lucky you!) if that’s impossible.

If rw789 is OK with it I'd like to move the dildo and things to do with it onto these tables, I think it'll be more interesting that way, though rw if you want to keep it permanent I'm not going to step on your dare. I think the buttplug makes a good baseline though.

INDIVIDUAL ROLLS:
1. Do one jumping jack per minute spent every 7 minutes. If impossible (because hands are tied for instance), replace with either squats, pushups, or situps, your choice.
2. Slap your pussy once per minute you’ve been doing this chore every 7 minutes.
3. Slap each tit once per minute you’ve been doing this chore every 7 minutes.
4. May not close legs during chore. If you ever do, your next chore gets 2 individual rolls instead of 1.
5. Take a cold shower right before starting the chore. Do not dry yourself.
6. Tie yourself to an object by your ankle so you can just barely reach everything you’ll need to for the chore.
7. Reroll, and apply that roll twice if possible (reroll any more 7s or 8s).
8. Roll again twice (reroll any more 7s or 8s).

CUMULATIVE ROLLS:
1. A clothespin (move to a new place every 7 minutes)
2. Crotch rope
3. Tied legs, about 12 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 4 inches, to a minimum of 4.
4. Tied hands, about 8 inches apart. If you roll this again reduce the length by 3 inches, to a minimum of 2.
5. Snap rubber band against the inside of each thigh just above knee every 7 minutes. Move up two inches each time. Once you reach your pussy you have a choice between snapping it against your pussy or moving back down but with triple the number of snaps
6. Panties in your mouth.
7. Apply toothpaste to either your clit or your asshole.
8. Vibrator on clit, on low. If rolled again turn up one setting. If you cum, roll 3 times on the individual list for your next chore instead of 1.
9. Reroll, and apply that roll twice if possible (reroll any more 9s or 10s).
10. Roll again twice (reroll any more 9s or 10s).
11. Put your dildo in one of your available holes.
12. Every 7 minutes, do 7 dildo thrusts in one of your holes per minute spent so far. If the dildo is already in one of your holes, you must fuck yourself in a different hole than the one it was in (then put it back in the original).

Let me know if there are any issues, like if you're going to do too many chores or chores that take too long for this to be doable!

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-19-2024 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Added dildo options
Old 03-18-2024, 11:27 PM   #7
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here’s the second dare/rule for you this weekend.

EVERY 2 HOURS (except when sleeping) you will do EACH of the following:

1. Start by reciting aloud, from memory, everything that you have written on your body in the order it was written.

2. For each mistake you make in part 1, whether you forget what you wrote or what order your wrote it in, you must slap your pussy and each tit once.

3. Rewrite anything that’s faded or been washed away, then add a new sexual/humiliating word or phrase on one of the following places on your body, can only use each listed place twice, writing should be large enough that the body part will be pretty full once it’s got 2 writings:
Vulva
Left inner thigh
Right inner thigh
Left hip
Right hip
Left breast above nipple
Right breast above nipple
Left beast below nipple
Right breast below nipple
Below breasts
Left ass cheek
Right ass cheek
Stomach
Chest
Left outer thigh
Right outer thigh
Back

Other posters here can contribute ideas for things you should write, and if there are none here you can use a faproulette or come up with them on your own. Here’s the first one : accepts all spankings

4. Update your blog with what you’ve written, where, and when. You can use the blog as a key to check yourself if you think you’ve made a mistake.

5. After writing a new phrase, you have one minute to look at yourself in a mirror and work on memorizing all of them (you can still look at yourself in passing, but shouldn’t make any conscious attempt to memorize your writing beyond this).

6. For bonus points take some pictures of yourself at the end of your time home alone when you’re all marked up (for your own use only, of course)!

Again, let me know if you need to make any adjustments to this.

Maybe tomorrow I'll come up with things to do while you're studying or that mess with your sleep!

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-18-2024 at 11:30 PM.
Old 03-18-2024, 11:37 PM   #8
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Since you've asked to "fill" your time:
One of your holes needs to be filled all the time!

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:35 AM   #9
Iris.xo

Day recap so far.

So since I've posted the thread, I got naked and have been that way. I'm just wearing my jewelry (piercings and a pendant I've worn for forever) and I do feel sexy. It feels very weird to be walking around the place completely naked but I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually.

I ate breakfast from a bowl on the floor. I forgot to tie my bangs up and got food in my hair which is just yuck, but I finished my meal and got into the shower after.

After the shower, I had received a rule from rw789 to play a maid hypnosis video before starting my chores.
I'm not sure how much trance I was in, or if any of it worked but I'm gonna be optimistic. The hypnosis was majorly about the subject wanting to dress in a maid outfit or being naked and feeling obedient while doing chores.

Then I got onto my chores, I had just left the house a little messy, so I wanted to clean up before it got too out of hand. I got my pussy and ass filled then rolled the d8 (got a 1), and a d10 (got a 4).
Tying up my hands 8 inches apart was not as easy as I thought it would be, it didn't happen often but there were moments, like when I was opening the cupboards to get something out, where my hand on the door pulled on my other hand hard before I realized I was trying to reach too far.
I did set a timer to ring every 7 minutes so I didn't forget the squats (yes that's what I chose considering I got my hands tied up already). My legs are gonna be sore tomorrow, hopefully I don't roll this again.
Chores took about 45 minutes but they weren't too hard.

I did leave the plug in considering one of my holes need to be filled always.

I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered lunch, to receive which I just put on a huge tee that covers my ass, I hope that was okay.

I have also started the bodywriting dare by adding "accepts all spankings" to right hip (tho it is quite hard to write on your own back so its not v pretty).
Looking forward to further suggestions of what to write over myself. ^^

It is turning out to be quite fun to do this, I hope you're all happy with the updates so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
You must be naked at all times when home alone
You must eat meals out of a bowl of the floor with no hands
You must crawl everywhere when home alone
May I request to get the crawling rule off Sir? It is extremely hard to crawl around and get anything done. I'm so slow, and my knees started hurting in the first hour of trying this. I don't think I could keep it going all three days.
(Yes I did give up on the crawling rule, I hope it doesn't warrant me a punishment for not following a rule without permission. I'm sorry to let you down.)

Quote:
INDIVIDUAL ROLLS:
1. Do one jumping jack per minute spent every 7 minutes. If impossible (because hands are tied for instance), replace with either squats, pushups, or situps, your choice.
2. Slap your pussy once per minute you’ve been doing this chore every 7 minutes.
3. Slap each tit once per minute you’ve been doing this chore every 7 minutes.
4. May not close legs during chore. If you ever do, your next chore gets 2 individual rolls instead of 1.
5. Take a cold shower right before starting the chore. Do not dry yourself.
6. Tie yourself to an object by your ankle so you can just barely reach everything you’ll need to for the chore.
7. Reroll, and apply that roll twice if possible (reroll any more 7s or 8s).
8. Roll again twice (reroll any more 7s or 8s).

Let me know if there are any issues, like if you're going to do too many chores or chores that take too long for this to be doable!
I don't think I'll be doing too many chores, maybe 2 sessions a day except cooking (does cooking count??) so it should be okay.
A couple queries, when I used this for my chores above, I just did for eg 7 squats every 7 mins since the last check in, that is how it was intended right?
Also, closing legs will be determined by knees touching?

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Old 03-19-2024, 05:45 AM   #10
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
If rw789 is OK with it I'd like to move the dildo and things to do with it onto these tables, I think it'll be more interesting that way
That's fine, can move the dildo.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 12:49 PM   #11
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I don't think I'll be doing too many chores, maybe 2 sessions a day except cooking (does cooking count??) so it should be okay.
A couple queries, when I used this for my chores above, I just did for eg 7 squats every 7 mins since the last check in, that is how it was intended right?
Also, closing legs will be determined by knees touching?
Cooking counts as a chore. It's meant to be 7 per minute so far every 7 minutes, so first 7, next time 14, then 21 etc. This is just per chore, it resets back to 0 every time you start a new chore and roll new dice. Should encourage you to do your chores fast! Since you're already unable to do jumping jacks if you roll that again you can mix up which exercise to do each time. Yeah knees touching seems like a good measure.

Quote:
That's fine, can move the dildo.
I'll go ahead and edit the dare!

Your next bodywriting: no pride, only submission

I considered doing something really complicated to mess with your sleep, but I've decided to just go simple: On 1 night during your time alone, you will sleep on the kitchen floor. You may bring 1 pillow and nothing else.

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 03-19-2024 at 01:26 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk