Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-06-2018, 10:46 AM   #31
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmen11 View Post
OH ok. Ill go to the squirrel room then
As you enter the squirrel room your eye is immediately drawn to the garish yellow paint on the floor. It appears that someone has painted yellow dashes on the floor like a road. What a strange mansion. In the front of the room you notice a rather odd looking device, sort of like a lamp post. You take a seat in the only chair in the room and the lamp immediately turns red. A projector clicks on, beaming a message onto the wall in front of you: "Passing your driving test is a monumental occasion in a person's life. We are going to see how well you obey the rules of the road. If you're lucky, you might even enjoy this test."

Stoplight
We're going to play a little game. You'll need a die to roll and a timer. You'll start off by setting your timer for 2 minutes. Rub/stroke your penis/clit during this time. Once the time is up, stop and roll the die. If you roll an odd number, you may continue stroking. If you roll an even, you may not touch. Set the timer for 1 minute and do as the die commands. Once the minute is up, re-roll the die and follow the same rules. Continue this in minute increments until you edge. If you continue touching after the timer sounds, you will wait 1 hour and then try again until you edge. No cheating!
Old 09-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #32
fireheart

Can i enter the deer room please
fireheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:28 PM   #33
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
Sensory Underload
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Now that I have you in the perfect position, I want you to set a stopwatch. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge for me twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit/etc the entire time. If you stop stroking, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up.
Just about everything I thought would be difficult about this task turned out to be completely wrong.

To start, I stripped and stuffed my underwear as far into my mouth as it would go (not very far, I have a small mouth :c). I turned off the lights, put on my blindfold and earphones and settled in for a hopefully-ten-minutes masturbation session. I thought edging early would be a problem, given the position I was in, but apparently it takes quite a bit to get me to the edge. As long as I made sure to not think about the extremely kinky position I was in and didn't masturbate too quickly, not edging was trivial. I spent the whole time counting in my head, so I'd know when I needed to finish: 1..2.. slow strokes.. 3.. 4... don't think about how exposed I am 5... 6... only like 9 minutes to go... you get the picture.

It was around the 5 minute mark (or at least what I thought was the 5 minute mark) that I discovered the real challenge: Holding that position for a long time is really uncomfortable. There wasn't a not-uncomfortable position for my head, my knees were hurting, I kept having to swap masturbating hands, and let's not even talk about my jaw. :/

Eventually, when I had counted out 8 very slow minutes, I hurriedly edged twice and stood up from my position, not really wanting to stay in that position any longer. I pulled the blindfold off and checked my stopwatch:

Spoiler:
15:47.28

So yeah, it's a good thing I'm such a wimp and stopped where I did, or I would have been way over. I was a bit dizzy after having my head low to the ground for so long, so I'm taking a break, getting some tea and food, writing this report, and then I'll get to my punishment for being awful at counting time. <3 Thanks again for the task, sciencegal!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:59 PM   #34
sciencegal

Default Detour Ahead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireheart View Post
Can i enter the deer room please
You wander into the docile deer room, and immediately you notice bins lining the wall. You look inside one of the bins and find its full of tennis balls. The next one is full of squeaky toys. It seems you’ve wandered into the dog’s favorite room! As you continue to explore the room you stop when you hear a crunch underneath your foot. It seems someone has left you a note written in dog bones, “It seems you’ve found Rex’s favorite room. Our beloved pet has always wanted a fellow puppy to play with, perhaps you’d be good enough to grant him his wish?”

Detour ahead
Find 4 toys/items and place them around your home in different rooms. Any good puppy knows that fetch is an important skill. We will work on your fetching abilities as well if you’re going to be able to play with Rex. But Rex’s legs aren’t as long as yours, and we wouldn’t want you to have an unfair advantage. You may choose one of the following methods to adapt yourself into a more suited canine: Tie your ankles together and your knees together; or, tie each ankle to your thigh. Now get down on your hands and knees and retrieve each toy one by one. You will fetch your first toy, bringing it back in your mouth to your starting location before going to retrieve the next toy. Once all 4 toys have been retrieve, select 2 of the 4 and use them to edge yourself once per toy.

Note: For safety reasons, limit your play to a single floor level. Do not attempt stairs while bound.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #35
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Just about everything I thought would be difficult about this task turned out to be completely wrong.

To start, I stripped and stuffed my underwear as far into my mouth as it would go (not very far, I have a small mouth :c). I turned off the lights, put on my blindfold and earphones and settled in for a hopefully-ten-minutes masturbation session. I thought edging early would be a problem, given the position I was in, but apparently it takes quite a bit to get me to the edge. As long as I made sure to not think about the extremely kinky position I was in and didn't masturbate too quickly, not edging was trivial. I spent the whole time counting in my head, so I'd know when I needed to finish: 1..2.. slow strokes.. 3.. 4... don't think about how exposed I am 5... 6... only like 9 minutes to go... you get the picture.

It was around the 5 minute mark (or at least what I thought was the 5 minute mark) that I discovered the real challenge: Holding that position for a long time is really uncomfortable. There wasn't a not-uncomfortable position for my head, my knees were hurting, I kept having to swap masturbating hands, and let's not even talk about my jaw. :/

Eventually, when I had counted out 8 very slow minutes, I hurriedly edged twice and stood up from my position, not really wanting to stay in that position any longer. I pulled the blindfold off and checked my stopwatch:

Spoiler:
15:47.28

So yeah, it's a good thing I'm such a wimp and stopped where I did, or I would have been way over. I was a bit dizzy after having my head low to the ground for so long, so I'm taking a break, getting some tea and food, writing this report, and then I'll get to my punishment for being awful at counting time. <3 Thanks again for the task, sciencegal!
Wonderful and descriptive report, thank you!! I'm glad you are taking a moment for self-care before attempting your punishment

After fumbling around in the dark a bit more, the lights all of a sudden click on in a blinding flash. You find a picture dangling on a wire, suspended from the ceiling. You happily take you picture as you exit the bat room.

https://imgur.com/DLZnbsO

*I'm also putting the links to all of the clue images in the spreadsheet so that they can be accessed in 1 location, rather than scrolling through the thread. Thanks again to everyone who has participated thus far. The Wolf and Rabbit rooms are still open if anyone would like to explore them
Old 09-06-2018, 02:41 PM   #36
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I'd be happy to try another room if any are still empty tomorrow, though that's doubtful, with the speed people are joining.

So, I just noticed the spreadsheet! We only have 3 clues so far, so we probably don't have any matching pairs yet, but I'm giving them a look over anyway.

Clue one
Those are the colours of the rainbow. It kind of makes me think of those prism things, that you see in science class. One of these. Maybe that'll be important.

Clue two
This is apparently Kate Mulgrew who played some captain on Star Trek. Sciencegal seems just nerdy enough for this to turn out to be something about star trek. I've never seen the show though, so I'm useless here.

Clue three
-75? Or potentially, 495 to 570. No idea, hopefully it'll be made clear when we have another clue!

I hope these don't turn out to be super simply when we have the rest, and I'm overthinking things for no reason. :P Good luck everyone still in a room! You can do it!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:08 PM   #37
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
This is apparently Kate Mulgrew who played some captain on Star Trek. Sciencegal seems just nerdy enough for this to turn out to be something about star trek. I've never seen the show though, so I'm useless here.
Some captain on Star Trek

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-06-2018 at 06:09 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 09-06-2018, 04:04 PM   #38
teachMeLessons

Hi, I’d like to help! May I enter the wolf room?
teachMeLessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #39
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
After stumbling around the mansion you find a mysterious door and you decide to enter. Looking around, you find you're in a dark ... kitchen? Weird. A bright green vase sits on the countertop holding a collection of wooden spoons, which you promptly ignore. You open the cabinets to find they're bare. The same goes for the fridge. And here you thought you'd be able to grab a snack while you waited. Closing the refrigerator door you notice a note on the door. Someone has left you a shopping list, just your luck! The note reads, "I haven't had a chance to go to the store in a while. You'll need to go to a special store in town to get everything. But I should warn you, the store has a strict dress code..."

Risky Business
Your shopping list is looking a little long. I think it’s time to go to the store. Before leaving your house, you will need to write 10 naughty words or phrases on your body. Each word must be positioned in a semi-risky locations. For example, if you are wearing a short-sleeved shirt write “slut” on your bicep on level with your shirt sleeve. If your shirt moves, the word may become exposed this way.

The note mentioned a special dress code. You will only be allowed to wear a shirt and pants/shorts, no underwear is allowed in the store. In addition, you may not zip up any zippers, including the one on your pants (it's a strange town). Since you won't be needing any underwear until you return, remove and hang them from your front door handle so you don't forget to put them on when you get home. Now go to the store shop/act casually. Do not hide in the bathroom or behind things. Spend at least 30 minutes out shopping before you leave.

Note: you don’t actually need to buy something for this. You may go to any public location with a fair amount of people present like a library, or simply walk around the store browsing
I dare not take this challenge

Actually, I would LOVE to do this, but I won't be able to till Sunday, which is closer to 72 hrs than the 24, and I don't want to unfairly delay the other players so, I'll exit the room and if nobody else has completed it then I'll do it Sunday when I get back.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 09-06-2018, 05:55 PM   #40
sciencegal

Default Cool to the Touch

Quote:
Originally Posted by teachMeLessons View Post
Hi, I’d like to help! May I enter the wolf room?
Wandering around the mansion you stop to enter through a grey door. As you walk in, you notice the walls are a stark white color. Looking around, you see porcelain everywhere. A bit strange. Stranger yet, there is a distinct mint smell in the air. That’s when you see it. On the back wall you notice someone has scribbled instructions on the wall in toothpaste: “I’ve been trying to use up this tube for ages, but it never seems to end! Be a dear and finish it off for me.” With no toothbrush or sink in sight, you resign yourself to your own creative devices.

Cool to the Touch
You will need to complete 5 edges with a minimum of 2 hours between each edge. But as you know, that toothpaste isn’t going to use itself. Your edges must be completed in the following order:
1). You will need to apply a generous amount of toothpaste to the head of your dick (girls, rub it on your clit before edging).
2). You will also need to apply a dollop of toothpaste to your asshole.
3). You will need to apply toothpaste to your nipples.
4). You will need to apply to toothpaste to your shaft and balls.
5). You may use the toothpaste however you wish. After you complete your edge you will rub some on the shaft of your penis and balls. Immediately after your last edge, you must take a cold shower to rinse off the toothpaste (the water doesn’t need to be ice cold, but it must be cool minimum).
Old 09-06-2018, 05:58 PM   #41
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
I dare not take this challenge

Actually, I would LOVE to do this, but I won't be able to till Sunday, which is closer to 72 hrs than the 24, and I don't want to unfairly delay the other players so, I'll exit the room and if nobody else has completed it then I'll do it Sunday when I get back.

Thank you for letting us know, I do appreciate it. Since you were honest and forthright, I am reducing your 24 hour wait time to 12
Old 09-06-2018, 07:11 PM   #42
MaxSlave

Wow, so everything is burning now. My ass, my thighs, my pussy, my nipples. Its all at a dull roar, stinging away.
I used the privacy of my batheroom to complete this task.

I started with the 100 spanks to each ass cheeck with a belt. It started to really burn at 60 spanks, and at 75 I had to start going faster to get it done. I made sure the last 10 were very hard spanks. I looked at my ass in the mirror as I went to get the next tool and it was a perfect shade of red, not pink.

I grabbed my hairbrush and proceeded to spank my thighs 25 times each as hard as I could bare. They turned a nice pink color pretty quickly and really started hurting at the 15 mark. Once I finished, I took a short break for my hand.

I then went after my bad bad pussy with 20 hard smacks using my hand. I made sure to aim well and winced at every strike.

Finally my tits. I spanked them 15 times each with a metal ruler and watched as they hardened after every strike.

I guess I will take the last one! Rabbit please!

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others

Last edited by MaxSlave; 09-06-2018 at 07:18 PM.
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:16 PM   #43
Speedy5g

Woowwww, sounds like a blast!! I’m getting ready to do mine now
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #44
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
Wow, so everything is burning now. My ass, my thighs, my pussy, my nipples. Its all at a dull roar, stinging away.
I used the privacy of my batheroom to complete this task.

I started with the 100 spanks to each ass cheeck with a belt. It started to really burn at 60 spanks, and at 75 I had to start going faster to get it done. I made sure the last 10 were very hard spanks. I looked at my ass in the mirror as I went to get the next tool and it was a perfect shade of red, not pink.

I grabbed my hairbrush and proceeded to spank my thighs 25 times each as hard as I could bare. They turned a nice pink color pretty quickly and really started hurting at the 15 mark. Once I finished, I took a short break for my hand.

I then went after my bad bad pussy with 20 hard smacks using my hand. I made sure to aim well and winced at every strike.

Finally my tits. I spanked them 15 times each with a metal ruler and watched as they hardened after every strike.

I guess I will take the last one! Rabbit please!
Thank you for the lovely report

With a burning desire to keep exploring, you grab the photo that drops from the ceiling before leaving the badger room.

https://imgur.com/5TQwnwJ

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-07-2018 at 01:58 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:41 PM   #45
sciencegal

Default Work It!

With that same burning fire, or maybe sensation, you set out to explore the rabbit room. Good thing you're fired up as it seems you've stumbled into the exercise room! Looking around, you see a strange sight; a clothesline is stretched out across a few treadmills. But what's that? Someone has pinned a note to the line using way too many clothespins. This mansion just gets weirder and weirder. Grabbing the note, you realize you're in for quite a workout, "I hired a personal trainer years ago. She told me 'no pain, no gain', so that's what you are going to do too. I think you'll find these clothespins are quite the motivator."

Work It!
Since you find yourself in the exercise room, you might as well make the most of your time here. To keep you motivated during your workout, place 1 peg on each nipple and 6 on your balls/pussy. Now complete 30 jumping jacks, and really try to work up a sweat. Once you finish them, use a ruler/wooden spoon to spank any pegs off yourself that didn’t fall off during your exercise.

Your exercise routine is far from over though. You will now complete 50 squats with 3 pegs on each inner thigh and 5 on each breast/across your chest. To finish off your excruciating workout, place a clothespin on your tongue, one on each nipple, and 1 between each toe and then complete 10 sit-ups. Pull any clothespins that did not fall off your body without opening them.

Lastly, put the pegs back on (same arrangement as before) and do 10 sit-ups. Pull any pegs that did not fall off from your body WITHOUT opening them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk