Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-07-2007, 07:09 PM   #1
imursxslave2

Talking my master told me to...

my master has ordered me to post my fntasie on this forum. here it is:

I was walking along one day minding my own business when suddennly someone ran past and stole my handbag right out of my hands!! I ran after him for a while but couldnt seem to catch up... Oh well i thought, I guess i'll go to the police station.

I arrived there about two minutes after my purse was taken, flustered and in a state trying to explain what had happened, i was almost in tears. The officer invited me into his office to make a statement. We went through most of the details of the incident then he started asking me personal questions like was i married and do i go out for lunch much and asking if i workout at a gym or something because im so fit. He closed the door, came around the back of my chair and started to rub my shoulders asking me if I was ok now after my ordeal and i told him i was fine now. He had the best hands massaging away miy mind started to wander.... hmmmmmm wonder what these hands would be like in other areas... Now i was really turned on, i could feel myself getting all warm and fuzzy downstairs and the juices starting to flow. I held his hand and slid it onto my breast, he gently squeezed it and caressed it going around the outside of it and sortof spiralling into the nipple which was erect and sore when pinched because they were so hard. Kissing my neck softly and nibbling my ear, breathing into it... OH MY GOD i just wanted him so bad, he walked around the front of the chair and kneeled down, he slid my skirt up and began to tease me rubbing my legs and kissing all around my pussy, licking the juices that were dripping out down towards my ass... I couldnt take it anymore i grabbed his head and pulled it towards my clit where he began to flicker and suck and breathe on it whilst sliding his fingers inside me, i began to moan loudly i had never had such good oral before.. OK it was his turn i reluctantly pulled my skirt up thinking i could sit there for the rest of my life but couldnt be greedy. I stood up and asked him to sit on the chair where i unzipped his fly and pulled out his nicely sized very hard penis I slowly licked my way up and down his cock, flickering the end of it where its really sensitive and then i took the whole thing in my mouth, i could feel it hitting the back of my throat while bobbing up and down twisting my head as i went. He was moaning away and managed to get out "I want you so bad" to which i replied "fuck me, I want you inside me" in that we both ripped our clothes off as quick as we could and i put on his chastidy belt and blue police shirt, it made me feel so hot... i asked him to put his handcuffs on me and do whatever he liked to me... well his eyes lit up, on went the cuffs holding my arms behind my back he mounted me onto his desk then onto his dick, we started fucking, like i mean fucking hard and fast, i was screaming so loudly and he told me to be quiet because we were at the police station and that they would think it was his wife (oh my god-he has a wife i thought) Oh well too late now... We started to slow down a bit and i was quivering like crazy he asked me if i was ok and and i replied "im unbelievable baby" just as i said that he came, i orgasmed so well as he did it was amazing...

We lay there on the table for a while, me still cuffed and in his shirt. We caught our breath and both lay in silence for a while, smiling.

I got up, asked him to take my cuffs off, as he did i was checkin him out a bit more and fuck me... he really was fucken sexy, the most beautiful chest and abs ever!!! I gave him my phone number and said how about we go out for that lunch sometime...

my master is maveric and my name is imursxslave2
imursxslave2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:12 PM   #2
imursxslave2

Default my embarasin story

ok-this is the slave of mveric
and this is my humiliatin story:

in 1st grade i had to go to the bathroom but the bathroom was too far away and i was afraid a guy would come and kidnap me so i peed in front of my classroom and i got pee on my pants. on the way 2 lunch my teacher notcied and she sent me 2 the nurse. nurse called my mom and my mom came and took me home.
i am a slave of maveric.
Old 05-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #3
imursxslave2

Default im sorry

maveric's slave is apologizing for the slaves rudeness towards the master. the slave has disobeyed him, and wishes to ask for forgiveness. this slave is sorry
Old 05-10-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
Sum
getDare Devil

shouldn't this be in the stories section?
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
imursxslave2

Red face the slaves embarasin story

the slave was at a party and had a VERY short skirt on. the slave was dancing with this 1 guy and there was ALOT of people there. then, the guy caught his nail on my skirt and pulled it down ( not on purpose) and the skirt went down. the slave did not notice the skirt was down til bout 1 minute later everyone took pics of the slave cause this slave had no panties on. so know every1 at my school noes exactly wut this slave's ass and pussy looks like

from the slave
Old 05-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #6
Dez87

what a load of shite.

what a shite thread
Dez87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #7
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez87 View Post
what a load of shite.

what a shite thread
Hey lets not be too mean here.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk