Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-12-2007, 10:03 AM   #16
slave83

Hello Miss

Good afternoon!!! How are you today?? I am awesome, knowing that Your back and that Your able to control and to rule over my life again. Its such a good feeling and I love You for it. I was alone for the time You were gone, unable to stop thinking of You. But now that Your back I can serve You again for all that Your are to me. I wish to make You happy and make Your life the best it can be. I hope You have a great day. And take care Miss. I love You so much.

Love You

Hugs and Kisses

Slave
slave83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:39 AM   #17
slave83

Hi Miss!!!

Hello Miss....How are You this afternoon? How is Your day going so far? And are You having a good weekend? Just to let You know, every hour, every day I get to serve You and worship You makes my life better. I wake up in the morning knowing that I will be able to worship the greatest lady in the whole world. The one who makes my happy and that makes my life complete. I must go for now Miss. So I will talk to You later and have an amazing day

Love You Miss

Take care

Slave
Old 05-14-2007, 10:13 PM   #18
slave83

Good Morning Miss

I just wanted to say I love You and that I think about You all the time Miss... I wanted to thank You for the last day spent together I really enjoyed it. And hope to have more amazing days like it. I want to spend the rest of my life worshipping You night and day. You are the most amazing person in the world and You are everything to me. I don’t know what would happen if You would leave me. I think I would just die because You mean so much to me and I hope that every day we have together I can please You the best I can.

Love You Miss

Slave
Old 05-15-2007, 09:59 PM   #19
slave83

Hello Miss

I just wanted to say Hi, and wondering how You were doing. I just want to thank You for controlling my life the way You do. Tell me when to sleep, wake up, what to eat, when to use the washroom. I just want to thank You for running my life. If You werent there for me I would be totally lost and have no clue what I would be doing. I thank You for spending Your time with this slave and making my life better so I can make Yours easyer.

Have a good day and talk to You later

Love You

Slave
Old 05-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #20
slave83

Good Morning Miss

I would love to wish You an awesome day Miss. I hope everything goes well for You and that everything You hope to do and accomplish becomes reality. For me I just hope I can keep being the best slave I can be for You Miss. Its an honor to serve You and I do it with love because it is what I am suppose to do, its what I want to do. I want to make Your life better any way I can and to the best of my abilities Miss.

With that have a great day

Love You

Slave
Old 05-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #21
slave83

Good Morning Miss

Hello Miss! How are You this morning? I hope You had an amazing day and an amazing sleep. I hope Your day will be good too. I hope I will be able to worship You today, I know we havent been online at the same time lately and for that I am sorry. So Tomorrow I wake up at 9 like You ask me to and I am looking to serve You to the best I can. I know the last time we talked You said You had something really fun for me to do but I never got a chance to do it. Anyways just want to say I love You very much and I always will.

Take care

Slave
Old 05-18-2007, 09:50 PM   #22
slave83

Hello Miss

Hello Miss just wanted to say hi and see how things are going in Your life. I just want to thank You for the chance given to be able to worship You day and night. I thank You very much for that. My life with You as been amazing and I hope it keeps getting better and better with everyday. I hope You have an amazing day and an amazing weekend this time around. And I hope I You will put me to good use again. So with that I have a great day, and Love You so Much Miss I will talk to You later.

Slave

Advertisements
Kink Talk