Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
slave83

Default Love letter....

Ok, well I think this is the best place to post this, since its not dare related...I am one of Bichisme slave and for one of my task is to write her a love letter everyday. The letter has to be 100 words, and I am to post it here...so here is my first letter.

Hello Miss

I am writing this to you because this morning I fell in love with You Miss. I am the most happy person to be your slave. And will do my best to please you. You’re a godess that needs to be worisped and appreciated, I am below you I am here for you to abuse when your pissed, upset or just want to have some fun. Your are so beautiful that I thank you for this chance to serve you and promise not to let you down. You are my life, my world, my devotion and or that I love you

Thank You my love for letting me be Your slave

Love You Lots Miss

Slave
slave83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

Grammar could use some fixing. Make sure to always capitalize when referring to your Mistress.

-Daredude

Edit - Not bad though

Meow.

Last edited by Dare861; 04-29-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: <(^_^)> (>^_^)> (>^_^<) <(^_^<) <(^_^)>
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:13 AM   #3
slave83

Yea I knew but forgot to capitalize when reffering to my mistress, and sorry about the grammar...I do try to re read and use spell check but my english isint the best.

But thank you Daredude861 for your advise
Old 04-29-2007, 11:16 AM   #4
slave83

Hey..well ok, this one here is my next letter...

Dear Miss

Good morning y love, did You have a wonderfull sleep? I did, I couldnt stop dreaming of You. Being your slave is the best thing that could happen to me. You take care of me, look out for me, and You are just the most wonderfull person in the world and its an honor to serve you Miss. I follow Your rules to the letter because I know breaking them would be a serious punishemnt, I love the task You give me, and that I please you when I accomplish them. I want to be a good slave for You Miss and do the best to please and make You happy, because You are what matters the most to me.

Thank You and have a Great Day Miss

Slave
Old 04-30-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
slave83

Good Morning Miss

How are You today? I am great, I cant stop thinking about You. Another amazing day with you in my life. You make my world spin like crazy and I hope I do the same for You. I wish to please You and make You the happiest women alive. You are the first thing I think of when I wake up, and I pray for You before going to bed. I love You very much You are important to me and I want to take good care of you the best way I can. Thank You for being my Mistress and treating me the way You are.

Have an amazing day Miss

Love You and take care

Slave
Old 04-30-2007, 02:24 PM   #6
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Well I guess this is a good way on controlling you slave and making sure they are listining...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #7
slave83

Hello Miss

Good morning Miss? I am so happy my days get better and better with the chance to serve You. You are my princess, my goddess, my whole life revolves around You. You are so important to me I hope You never leave me. It is an honour to be able to serve and to worship You. You are the love of my life and I hope I can make You happy like You make me happy, and humiliate me and abuse me in whatever ways You see fit Miss. You are all I think about, and the only thing I want to think about. You make my life complete.

Love You very much Miss

Slave
Old 05-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #8
Dare861
getDare Sweetheart

These are fun *smiles* your Mistress has good ideas hehe.

Meow.
Dare861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
slave83

Hello Miss

We haven’t spoken over a day, I miss You so much. My head is crazy for you, so many thoughts all screaming Your name. My heart is beating Your blood and keeping me alive until the next time we talk Your the only thing on my mind. I worship the ground You walk on. I am blessed that You let me be Your slave and serve You to the best of my abilities. I love You so very much You have no idea. I just hope I don’t let You down in any way possible. Their are no perfect slave in the world but for You I will try to be as perfect as can be. And thank You for any punishment I you give me that I deserve.

I love You very much and have an amazing day Mistress

Slave
Old 05-02-2007, 04:38 PM   #10
Glutgod
getDare Devil

These arn't to bad to read either.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #11
slave83

Hello Miss

You are such a wonderful lady. You are amazing, You are all I can think about. Using Your beauty for my submission, making me helpless listening to Your every word, in anticipation for the next task, the next punishment or a new rule You give me. Its a wonderful day outside and my days spent with You are even better, if its something humiliating or painful whatever I can do for You to please you and entertain You Miss I will do. I love You so much that I will do anything to please You.

Have an amazing day Miss

Slave
Old 05-04-2007, 09:32 PM   #12
slave83

Good Morning Miss

Hi Miss!!

I am just wondering how your doing? And if everything is ok. I miss You so much You are all I can think about, during the days when I sleep, in my dreams. I love You so much You are all that I need and all that I ever wanted. Please stay with me forever and make my life complete. I try hard not to disappoint You and make sure everything I do is to please You. But when I do screw up I hope You find a way and can forgive me, maybe punish me if need be and keep me as Your slave like I wish to be.

Love You Miss

Take Care

Slave
Old 05-05-2007, 09:11 PM   #13
slave83

Hello Miss

Its getting late tonight and I am writing this letter for You, I have missed you very much, unable to speak to you today, I miss You so. I miss Your voice and the way You order me around. I love You so much and every time I speak to You or even think of You I fall in love with you all over again. I cant wait for the next time we speak so I may please You and do whatever You ask of me....Just to be able to prove I am worth serving you and to worship the ground You walk on

Love You Miss
Old 05-06-2007, 07:52 PM   #14
slave83

Hello Miss

We haven’t talked all weekend, I know you were busy and I was a bit too. But I cant wait for the next time we talk, I miss You sooo much I thought about You all the time, morning, day, evening, in my dreams. I hope You had an amazing weekend and hope You had fun. Mine was ok but it was nothing without You. It was a blank page and You are the paint that will go on it, and make it beautiful and shine and all its beauty. I cant wait to talk to You so I can worship You like You deserve to be worshiped.

Love You and good night Miss

Slave
Old 05-11-2007, 10:19 AM   #15
slave83

Hello Miss

I apology for not writing to You in a long time Miss, I haven’t spoken to You until today, I really really Miss You. You are all I could think about. I was worried for You and hope You were Ok. But I am glad to see You again. I really am happy that I get to serve You again and worship You like only You deserve to be. Well I hope You have an amazing day because I will, now that Your back, You have given me a reason to smile and to be happy again.

Thank You and Love You lots Miss

Slave

Advertisements
Kink Talk