halo 3 7 50.00%
gta4 7 50.00%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben
Default Gta 4 Vs. Halo 3

ok i just download a preview for gta 4 and it looks great and i was think what game do u think is going to be better and wy. i thougt if gta 4 dose not have matiplayer on xbox live it will get it ass kicked by halo 3 but if it does have xbox live mity it would be a kick ass game just like halo 3 looks like it going to be. SO WHICH ONE AND WHY GTA4 VS. HALO3
Old 04-29-2007, 04:12 AM   #2
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

you cant compare those two games. they are to different.
You could better say:

Killzone or Halo
Forza or Gran Turismo or DTM
Splinter Cell or MGS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:49 AM   #3
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Default GTA4, looks stupid...

I won't buy the PC verion of GTA4, when/if it comes out, later this year. The reason is, because I have ALL of the GTA series for PS2, PSP, and the PSone.

For example, when Rockstar put GTA: Liberty City Stories onto the PSP, there wasn't much change, from GTA3, on the PS2.

In conclusion, I truely believe, that Rockstar NEEDS to create an entirely new game for us PC and console players, in order to get more revenue.

However, Halo 1 and 2 kicked "major" butt!!! Once I see and play Halo 3, whenever it comes out, I will think strongly on buying the XBOX 360, just for Halo 3!!!
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
Glutgod
getDare Devil

HALO 3!!! Woot, but yea Its kinda my favorite game, I do have GTA it is a VERY good game if it had X box live it would kick so much ass, but of course then they would have to take out cheats . So yea...
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk