Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-18-2022, 05:15 PM   #361
Kindness
Distinguished Member

New Appliance

Ashley gets tied down with her mouth at convenient dick level. On the kitchen table might be good, YMMV. Blindfold on, and something to prevent her from hearing (earplugs or headphones). Ashley sucks any dick that goes in her mouth - presumably just Greg's, but I guess that's up to him.

She stays in place until she has swallowed at least TWO loads of cum.
(be nice - don't pull out too many times)

Quiet Operation!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley not be allowed to make any noise.

Field Reprogrammable!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley listen to something of your choice while she is there. Hypnosis files? Erotic moaning? Hours of Yakkety Sax? You decide!

Runs Hot!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley stimulated by a toy while she's being your newest appliance.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kindness for this post:
Old 10-18-2022, 07:52 PM   #362
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Seems like you got a great evening of fun. Looking forward to keeping you busy with dares.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 07:17 AM   #363
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fuck my Friends

Print out full page head shots for Christine, Holly, Ellyssa, Michelle, and Grace.

Throw their names on a slip of paper in a bag. Pull a name from the bag, and attach it to a paper bag. Put the bag over your head. Greg can fuck you while you wear this bag + photo. He will call you by the name on the slip.

You must play the "friend" - insisting to Greg that you (as the friend) are sexier than Ashley. Make him promise to never tell Ashley!

Keep the unused names/pictures. He can use this coupon again and pull a new name.
Old 10-19-2022, 11:55 AM   #364
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I LOVE how you talk of keeping your dignity. Then telling us about walking with cum dripping out of your recently fucked, bare bottom by the road. Hahahaha
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 10:36 AM   #365
AshleyDegraded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
New Appliance

Ashley gets tied down with her mouth at convenient dick level. On the kitchen table might be good, YMMV. Blindfold on, and something to prevent her from hearing (earplugs or headphones). Ashley sucks any dick that goes in her mouth - presumably just Greg's, but I guess that's up to him.

She stays in place until she has swallowed at least TWO loads of cum.
(be nice - don't pull out too many times)

Quiet Operation!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley not be allowed to make any noise.

Field Reprogrammable!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley listen to something of your choice while she is there. Hypnosis files? Erotic moaning? Hours of Yakkety Sax? You decide!

Runs Hot!
Use with the New Appliance coupon to have Ashley stimulated by a toy while she's being your newest appliance.

Thanks to the encouragement of some PMs we got back to it last night. A fun thing you can do is walk around your home and try to judge what furniture is a dick height. Couch is too low. Table is too high. Bed is just right! There was no easy way to tie my down on the bed though, the surface area of the bed being so large. I made the case that we could skip it, but Greg, like Elizabeth Warren before him, persisted. He found an old card table that sits lower than the kitchen table.

It was a little shakey, but I got up on it and he wrapped some rope around my arms and legs so I could not easily get up. It was loose enough I could probably have wiggled out if I had to, but once the blindfold (sleep mask) and headphones were on it was pretty disorienting. He choose to play a spotify playlist of classical music for me.

I expected the first blowjob to come right away, but he tied me down and then left me to ponder my situation for a bit. Eventually though I felt his hand on my face, and then I opened my mouth and I he was in my mouth.

It was all much more precarious than I would have guessed. I could not really control anything except to suck, and he wasn't exactly the right height so came in at an odd angle and kept pushing against the back of my throat which made the whole table shake. That combined with being blind and hearing only music made everything a little scarey. He managed to finish fairly quickly I guess from the novelty of it all and so I had cum in my mouth and he was gone.

That moment was surreal. Just tasting cum in the dark unable to hear anything going on was like a full sensory deprivation and dignity deprivation.

I'm not that into classical music, but with nothing else to do and a little bit of panic if I let my mind wander, I did just start to focus on it and it was kind of like being super stoned. On and on it went. I would panic a little and then just refocus on the music. So much so that I was startled a bit when he came back again finally. It was apparently only 20 mins or so but I would have sworn it was hours later.

The next time I was able to be much more into it, although I could not do hardly anything but I focused on the feel and taste of him and kind of enjoyed it, except when he kept hitting the back of my mouth lol.
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post:
Old 11-16-2022, 11:43 AM   #366
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Glad you're enjoying(?) these still!

Rule 35
Present this coupon along with any object.
Ashley will take that object away, and make a very sexy film about getting herself off. There will be moaning and all sorts of lovely Ashley-bits. The object will feature prominently in this film (no requirement on how - a hairbrush might just be a dildo; a book might be the center of a Hysterical Literature reenactment).

Date Night
Plan a nice multi-hour date, then present Ashley with this coupon. She will wear a vibrator and go on the date with you. Until after you sleep next, she may not cum without Greg's cock in her mouth (which is fine, as long as she can control herself on your date).

Cleanup on Aisle Me
Next time you spill food on yourself (whipped cream/honey, etc) present this coupon for a tongue bath. Ashley will get you all clean again. No matter how much more you spill or where you spill it.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 09:54 PM   #367
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Default Text for fun

TXT me Boobs and I’ll take off my shirt and send you a selfie.

TXT me Pussy and I’ll take off my pants and panties and send you a photo of my pussy.

Smooth and Shiny - shave from next down and moisturize

Wear my dinner- I will strip naked for dinner. Every piece of food has to be in or on my body before I eat it.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:31 AM   #368
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
WHAT: You write dare "coupons". I give them to my boyfriend. So for example: "Give me 1 blowjob when i give you this coupon".
Tomorrow will be the one year anniversary of this thread!

Ashely has suffered through numerous rounds of exposure, humiliation, degradation, piss and general messiness all to complete coupons for us (oh and Greg too!)

So for the one year anniversary here's a special coupon. Greg hope you enjoy this!

Happy Anniversary Greg! - Give me this coupon (hopefully on 11/28) and I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply oil to my entire body. I will sleep naked and wake you up with BJ. I want your cum in my mouth, once you cum I will hold your seed in my mouth and show it to you. I will not swallow until you give me permission.

I will cook breakfast naked, while you are eating I will kneel under the table sucking your cock again. I will collect your cum this time and spit it onto my breakfast enjoying it with my meal.

For supper let's order delivery, I will answer the door naked and ask the driver if they would like to pinch my nipples.

I will remain naked the rest of the evening and offer all of my holes for your use as many time as you like. Whenever you need to pee please piss on and in me.

Before we go to bed I will clean myself up but will remain naked until I have written my report for GetDare on how I spent my threads anniversary.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tzzzr for this post:
Old 01-29-2023, 07:44 PM   #369
wedgie_b3n
Account Banned

Wedgie: when presented with this coupon, you must give yourself a wedgie of the redeemer's choice.
Old 09-21-2023, 03:35 AM   #370
ghost_2464

at receiving these coupon,
you must take a selfie, no face and post it in your gd album

Dislikes: wedgies, writing lines, toothpaste, piss play

Limits: cumming, scat, anything socially suicidal, face pictures , permanent, family, sounding, very painful, too public, blood

pm dares

kik: ghost_2464
ghost_2464 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 11:43 PM   #371
happyhungry

I'd like you to get pied in the face, please.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk