Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-31-2020, 02:40 PM   #421
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Can your really call it evil if we are given her what she wants?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:40 PM   #422
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
5 more EVILs to go (now 4)

I think.
Yipes! That was fast!

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:41 PM   #423
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Of course; when I gave here something she didn't want, she just called me cruel, not EVIL.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:42 PM   #424
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Totally not evil then
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-31-2020, 02:44 PM   #425
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

EVIL!!!!!

Can we please get an official count Bunny.

I'm about to need to sign off to zoom with family myself.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 12-31-2020, 02:47 PM   #426
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Have fun with the fam!

By my count, you were off by 1 - but luckily for you off in the opposite direction!

Denial Time 25 days
DRINK 134 ( 14 done)
HOLD 144 ( 14 done)
EDGE 313
HAIR 55 - 275 minutes
SLAP 82 ( 20 complete)
SMACK 34 ( 40 complete)
THIGH 68 - 340 thigh smacks ( 100 complete)
TOOTHPASTE 30 ( 9 done)
PIN 89
  • Tongue x 16 - 80 minutes ( 30 min complete)
  • Unspecified x 17 - 85 minutes
  • Armpit x 1 - 5 minutes
  • Ear x 1 - 5 minutes
  • Either Nipple x 3 - 15 minutes
  • Left Nipple x 3 - 15 minutes ( 15 min complete)
  • Right Nipple x 34 - 170 minutes ( 165 min complete)
  • Clit x 4 - 20 minutes
  • Pussy Lips x 2 - 10 minutes
  • Nose x 2 - 10 minutes
  • Right Pointer x 2 - 10 minutes
  • Right Index x 2 - 10 minutes
  • Right Pinky x 2 - 10 minutes

SNAP 59
  • Either Nipple x 5 ( 5 complete)
  • Left Nipple x 13 ( 11 complete)
  • Right Nipple x 13 ( 11 complete)
  • Clit x 4
  • Either Sole x 5
  • Left Sole x 3
  • Right Sole x 4
  • Inner Thigh x 3
  • Left Inner Thigh x 1
  • Butt x 1
  • Unspecified x 7 ( 7 complete)
RULER 8
VOICE 9 CAGE 6 - 12 minutes
BLINDFOLD 1
DEAF 1
GAG 5 - 25 minutes
MOO 16 - 80 minutes
ICE 33
TIP TOES 5
ROCK 10
DUMB BUNNY 9
EVIL 1 ( 99 until activation) - 1 has already been activated
MODIFY 91 (Remember to track your own. You need 50 to use)
SCARY 3 ( 22 until activation) 1 movie owed: "His House"
COMBO
  • Blindfold/Deaf x 2
  • Drink/Tip Toes x 1
  • Hair/Gag x 1
  • Ice/Pin (l. nip.) x 1
  • Ice/Moo x 13
  • Moo/Gag x 1
  • Cage/Gag x 1
  • Scary/Tiptoes x 2
  • Scary/Drink x 1
  • Dumb Bunny/Ice x 1
  • Dumb Bunny/Tip Toes 1

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 12-31-2020 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:48 PM   #427
Bdsub
Dare Freak

One more evil to be safe

PM Dares

Toys
Old 12-31-2020, 02:54 PM   #428
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
I know. I just prefer to think you are keeping a bunny trapped in your basement; and when we reach 100 EVILs to let it out, you will be running around the house trying to catch it before it can cause any more mischief.

Out of curiosity, have you decided on a penalty for if you were to go over the edge? Either now, or during your denial time?
Yay for counting! I get to punish Master Modest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As your punishment, I want you to count all the times you have decided to torture my nipples (whether it be an unspecified location since you know those all go to the right nipple - or specified to the nipples). You will then use your wooden spoon to administer hits to your right nipple equal to the number of times you have targeted my nipples. You can spread them out over days or weeks as needed so it doesn't get into extreme pain for you.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-31-2020, 02:58 PM   #429
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
The edges are good. For starting them over, I assume they would be with the same rules as the first time, starting back at 1 day again. I would also prefer to see the edging task reset even if you have not yet finished it the first time. That would probably make the extra 100 edges redundant in that case; but if you want to keep it, then lets do it in addition to restarting the edges even if they were already finished.

For restarting the denial time, I think I hear Bunny talking in your suggestion. Doubling it can get out of hand very quickly.

How about you just restart the denial time and all assigned tasks (including the edge rule, and everything you cleared during the two weeks).

For an orgasm during the two weeks:

Again, doubling the denial time seems excessive. How about, +100 edges and an extra forced orgasm day at the end (with an automatic +d10 orgasms) and triple keywords allowed.
You know... you used the EDGE keyword 6 times in this post. But I will be kind considering you were helping come up with a consequence for cumming when I shouldn't if it's needed. So your punishment for this one is simple. You cannot use the EDGE keyword for your next 6 posts.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-31-2020, 03:08 PM   #430
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Congrats players! You have activated the EVIL keyword power. You now have 24 hours to cast your vote. You can add to a single post Vote: A or Vote: B. You cannot vote more than once. In the event of a tie, since Master Modest submitted the most number of EVILs, he will break the tie. If Option A is selected, the rule will go into effect at 3:08 PM Mountain Time on Jan 1st 2021.

Feel free to ask questions if needed to ensure you understand the options before you vote.

Option A: Lola must now always post a keyword in each post (or 2 on double keyword days). If anyone has been granted an extra keyword, she must match whatever their keyword count is during that time. Each keyword must be different. Bunny cannot use the following keywords: Ruler of the Day, Voice, Modify, or Combo. Additionally if any keywords are forbidden, she cannot use them either. If Lola uses any of the forbidden keywords and is caught, 2 edges will be added per violation. If Lola's post does not contain all required keywords for that post and is caught, every keyword (except Ruler of the Day, Voice, Modify, and Combo) will be increased by 1. Note: Lola should post her required keywords at the top of any admin post that contains a new count. The keywords being listed during the count are not also added.

Additionally, once per day, a player can activate a special power called TWINSIES. Using the word TWINSIES does not count toward the normal keyword count and can only be used once a day by a single player. So if another player has already used it, you cannot. If you activate the TWINSIES power, you can assign Lola one keyword that she must use (cannot be a forbidden keyword). This will force Lola to use the assigned keyword in every post she makes as one of her keywords from the time the power is activated until midnight that night. The forced keyword does not count toward her required keyword count - it will be required in addition to however many keywords she must use at the time.

The catch is, the player who activates the TWINSIES power must also perform whatever keyword they assigned to Lola the same number of times Lola uses it that day. (For example, should they give the word EDGE, if Lola posts that keyword 10 times in that day, the player who activated the power, will also have to EDGE 10 times.) If a player has a submissive of their own or another way to pass the earned task off, they are allowed to do so, but must report who will be paying off their debt on their behalf.

The same player cannot activate the TWINSIES power two days in a row.

Option B: When the final day of posting is done, Lola must go back through both threads and count how many times she used the keyword EDGE. Amin posts count for this as well. After counting up the number of times she used this keyword, she will roll a D100. She will add that percentage roll (rounded up) to her EDGE total. For example, if she used the keyword 100 times and rolls a 60, she must add 60% of 100 to her total - in this case 60 more EDGES.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 12-31-2020 at 03:17 PM.
Old 12-31-2020, 04:07 PM   #431
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Yikes! Gotta be SNAPpy and attentive when posting in here lest your nipples pay the price, apparently. Better bear that in mind.
Old 12-31-2020, 04:17 PM   #432
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Bunny View Post
Going through and counting numbers and what do I find? Bdsub broke the rules!!!

For your punishment, you will give yourself a wedgie and kneel down with a piece of paper. From there you will write "Oops! Sorry, Lola! I will pay better attention next time!" 10 times. You will then spend 10 edges, reading those lines out loud. Once those 10 edges are complete, smear any precum all over the page and sleep with it next to you that night. You can toss the paper after that.
this has been done and the paper tucked into the bed for tonight

I wrote the lines and recited them out loud for the first 10 edges of my nightly edging session (these 10 did not count towards my total) rubbing my dick on the paper once the 10 were done. Sorry Lola, I will pay better attention in the future.

PM Dares

Toys
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 12-31-2020, 07:47 PM   #433
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Yay for counting! I get to punish Master Modest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As your punishment, I want you to count all the times you have decided to torture my nipples (whether it be an unspecified location since you know those all go to the right nipple - or specified to the nipples). You will then use your wooden spoon to administer hits to your right nipple equal to the number of times you have targeted my nipples. You can spread them out over days or weeks as needed so it doesn't get into extreme pain for you.
Grrrrrr. You've been waiting for me to mess up just to do that. Thankfully, I already did most of the counting for my first V*ICE assignment, but am not looking forward to updating it.

Quote:
You know... you used the EDGE keyword 6 times in this post. But I will be kind considering you were helping come up with a consequence for cumming when I shouldn't if it's needed. So your punishment for this one is simple. You cannot use the EDGE keyword for your next 6 posts.
Fair enough (I guess). I assume you counted every time you uttered that word in that conversation when you updated the totals.

SLAP

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 12-31-2020, 08:26 PM   #434
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Grrrrrr. You've been waiting for me to mess up just to do that. Thankfully, I already did most of the counting for my first V*ICE assignment, but am not looking forward to updating it.

Fair enough (I guess). I assume you counted every time you uttered that word in that conversation when you updated the totals.

SLAP
Yes. I counted that keyword every time you used it and every time I used it when adding to the totals. And for sure, I've been waiting for you to mess up, Master Modest.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-31-2020, 08:35 PM   #435
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Yes. I counted that keyword every time you used it and every time I used it when adding to the totals. And for sure, I've been waiting for you to mess up, Master Modest.
Fair enough. Have another EDGE

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, game, keywords, torture