Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #1
FootBitch

Band-Aid The Nut Cracker

Sorry ladies, keep reading though because you'll want to get involved This ones for the guys...

Simple,
1. Guys now you've opened this thread take a quick look at how many people have looked at this thread, round that number down to the nearest 10 eg. 72 becomes 70, 98 becomes 90.
2. Comment below the number of reads this thread had when you opened it along with the phrase 'I'm not ready' eg. 50 I'm not ready
3. For every read this thread gets after your number you add another nut crack to the task eg. If you start with 50 reads, come back and the thread has 72, that means 22 but cracks
4. Make your weapon: Get a sock and an apple (or any other kind of hard fruit that fits in the socks) insert the apple into the sock... Behold the nutcracker!
5. For every read this has got since your last post, stand up with your legs spread apart completely naked, hold the nutcracker down behind your back so it dangles below your balls, swiftly swing the nutcracker at your balls (there are several ways of doing this).
6. When the nut cracks have been completely, comment again the number of reads and then 'I'm not ready' so you may have joined at 50 reads '50 I'm not ready' and now the thread has 93 reads '90 I'm not ready' then rinse and repeat.

Girls, time for you to have some fun
You may post on this thread as many times as you like, all you may post is +5 or a general comment regarding what you think of this task, every time you comment +5, all guys currently participating must add 5 nut cracks to their task. You can post +5 as many times as you like, be nice or be evil, it's your decesion.

Guys, you chose to open this thread, now you have to pay, (the brave ones of you might want to start at 0 even if they join the thread late, you never know) anyway, let's get cracking!
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball bashing, ball busting, dares, pain, punishment