Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2020, 06:50 PM   #31
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes - but I will make it a little more challenging.

When you wake up at that time, you have to go sit on the toilet for 3 minutes. When you come back to bed you must sleep backwards. That means your feet are where your head would normally be.
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:52 PM   #32
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie View Post
Yes - but I will make it a little more challenging.

When you wake up at that time, you have to go sit on the toilet for 3 minutes. When you come back to bed you must sleep backwards. That means your feet are where your head would normally be.
Thank you for the task sir!
pleasbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 11:50 PM   #33
pleasbre

Report #2

After my enema last night, some friends reached out so I took some time to talk online. It was 11pm by the time I was able to complete the second round of anal training, and luckily my hole was already stretched. I started with my thinner vibrator, fucking it in and out of my hole for ten minutes. Then I moved back to my dildo. I was sore already from all the abuse my ass had taken over the day, so it hurt to fuck for ten minutes. Ten minutes after and I rolled a sock onto my dildo to increase the girth, and a condom over that. I had to do slow strokes to keep it from aching too much. Thank you killerhippo for your task.

Then I had to clean my room. I left the dildo with the sock in me and put in my vibrator, then a set of belts over that to keep it in. I didn't want to clamp my nipples, so I just tied them off behind my piercings and put on my o-gag. I was drooling everywhere, every step hurt and made me tremble, and the vibrator pressed on my g-spot. It felt so good but it almost hurt it felt so good and I was almost on the edge the entire time. I crawled around, putting my laundry into the bin and scrubbed the floors. Thank you daregiver for the task.

I had a task to edge all night scheduled for Wednesday night, but I moved it to tonight because misteur31 had also ordered me to turn my vibrator on high every hour for 10 minutes and insert it in my pussy. I hardly slept that night because I was in bed after midnight and woken up every hour to edge, swapping out the dildo I had to sleep with for the vibrator. It was hellish. I woke up this morning tired with a sore pussy. Thank you mystery daregiver, thank you misteur31, and thank you rw789 for the task.

6:00am came around and I barely crawled out of bed to edge. I sucked on my dildo, then used it in my pussy, then thrust my vibrator in my ass, 25 thrusts each. No luck edging just by penetration in those 15 minutes, but it ached because I was so sore.
Thank you for the task yorksdom.

Then it was time for me to deepthroat. I used the github website for Holy trainer 3 on easy, and it absolutely wrecked my throat. I was covered in spit and crying after only 15 minutes, but I made a new record time of 9.2 seconds! Thank you rw789.

I had 15 minutes to rest and then I had to get myself into bondage gear. I used belts to make a chest harness, wore my thigh harness, and used my o-gag and my collar as well as another belt for cuffs. It was humiliating and uncomfortable. I had nothing to do during that time so I laid in bed on my back waiting for the hour to be over. Thank you dare-giver for the task.

At 8am I started my bodyweight exercises. I had to insert my dildo back in my sore pussy and pull on some panties over them. I did 25 minutes of a thigh/butt workout and 15 minutes of a stomach workout with stretches before and after. I was shaking all over after I was done and wet because of the dildo. There were so many squats to do and it pushed it deeper inside each time. I'm still sore. Thank you rw789.

Just as I was starting to edge again, around 1pm, I was DM'd that I was not allowed to touch pussy or nipples unless it's a part of a dare. Thank you garjzla. It was a lot easier to concentrate on my tasks after I was given told that.

At 5pm I started my deepthroat practice, following along with deepthroat and facefuck videos. A lot of them had other fucking in them, so I just blew the dildo until it was back to the deepthroating for me to follow along. By the end, I felt less of a gag reflex and my throat was wrecked. Thank you Vivlio.

I finished dinner and it was time for my evening edges. I used fap instructor again, but only reached 10 edges. I edged with my dildo in my mouth and my vibrator in my ass. This time, I didn't make the mistake of having a tally of whips at the end. Each time I edged, I whipped my ass ten times. Thank you garzjla for the task.

Enema. Whew. I tried to clean myself out faster today because I didn't want to hog the bathroom. Then I filled myself with 1liter and went to my room to type. Four minutes later and the cramping was so bad, I barely made it to the bathroom before I expelled everything in my ass. Unfortunately I hadn't cleaned out as well as I thought I did. Now I have another enema in, typing this from my phone in the shower and my stomach is still cramping. Thank you killerhipo for the task and please tell me if I deserve a punishment for failing. I'm sorry.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:00 AM   #34
pleasbre

I'm going to take a break for the rest of tonight. I still can't get the water to run clear and my stomach really hurts. I'm also feeling embarrassed about hogging the bathroom for so long every night. I think I need to rearrange the schedule in order to make this work or ask for adjustments to dares.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:07 AM   #35
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Are you required to do more than one a night?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
Old 04-01-2020, 12:23 PM   #36
Killerhipo

You have permission to move any of my tasks or combine them with other tasks so long it doesn't interfere. Let me know if you think a task needs adjusting and we can work something out.

Quote:
I still can't get the water to run clear and my stomach really hurts
You probably got water past your sigmoid and into your large intestine. I think I'm going to replace the enema to be only every second day. Enemas every day can be bad for you. However getting toys past your sigmoid is an acheivement for more experienced buttsluts and not dangerous.

Quote:
please tell me if I deserve a punishment for failing. I'm sorry.
Even though spending hours in your shower cramping was probably punishment enough, I'm not going to turn down this opportunity. From now on anytime you edge your ass must also be stimulated, even if it's just a finger.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 12:38 PM   #37
Killerhipo

Alright. I've modified the calendar to only be an enema every second day. You will still need to write a report but now with a toy in your ass instead of water. I've also added more to the writing task in an effort to improve your calendar as we progress by identifying good and bad tasks.
Killerhipo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:57 PM   #38
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerhipo View Post
Alright. I've modified the calendar to only be an enema every second day. You will still need to write a report but now with a toy in your ass instead of water. I've also added more to the writing task in an effort to improve your calendar as we progress by identifying good and bad tasks.
She still has two enemas going on this Saturday. So something probably should be arranged with that. But that will be between you, her, and the other person to compromise on the situation.

Some of my stuff can be moved or combined with another but the exercising and laundry should probably be kept as is. But probably should wait and see how things are going before making too many changes.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:47 PM   #39
pleasbre

Quote:
Thank you so much sir. That will make my life a lot easier.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:52 PM   #40
pleasbre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
She still has two enemas going on this Saturday. So something probably should be arranged with that. But that will be between you, her, and the other person to compromise on the situation.

Some of my stuff can be moved or combined with another but the exercising and laundry should probably be kept as is. But probably should wait and see how things are going before making too many changes.
I'm going to put my foot down and say only one for Saturdays. I also think its more fair to keep garjzla's dare because I'm doing Killerhipo's dare the rest of the week and that dare only once. I will still do a report that night, but after I finish the rest of my tasks.

Exercising & laundry is being kept as it is.

I think I'm going to combine anal training #1 and #2 because they both require only a total of 30 minutes of fucking.

I'm also having a lot of difficulty with the hour in bondage. When I post again tonight you all can decide if I keep it or not, I'll include more details then.

On another note, does anyone have ideas for self bondage for this weekend? I'm supposed to find an idea from one of you, or I need to come up with one myself.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:06 PM   #41
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you have rope or cords of any kind?
Old 04-01-2020, 07:36 PM   #42
pleasbre

Quote:
Do you have rope or cords of any kind?
Not really, unfortunately, but lots of belts. Maybe I can see if I can have rope delivered?
Old 04-01-2020, 07:42 PM   #43
pleasbre

Quote:
You have permission to move any of my tasks or combine them with other tasks so long it doesn't interfere. Let me know if you think a task needs adjusting and we can work something out.

You probably got water past your sigmoid and into your large intestine. I think I'm going to replace the enema to be only every second day. Enemas every day can be bad for you. However getting toys past your sigmoid is an acheivement for more experienced buttsluts and not dangerous.

Even though spending hours in your shower cramping was probably punishment enough, I'm not going to turn down this opportunity. From now on anytime you edge your ass must also be stimulated, even if it's just a finger.
I missed this post earlier, my apologies. I'll add this rule to my list. Thank you sir.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:55 PM   #44
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You missed the sleep from last night as well I think.
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
Old 04-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #45
pleasbre

Quote:
You missed the sleep from last night as well I think.
In the nightly report? I only do up to the dare I'm currently working on in my reports. I'll have updates from the night in my post tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, calendar, control, deepthroat, denial