Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2020, 04:48 AM   #1
bunnyyslut

Rainbow Help me destroy my virgin asshole (18F)

I've always been interested in anal but never really seriously pursued it. I want dares while my roommates are asleep to help me become a good anal slut.

I don't have any toys, but I do have thinks like rope, belts, pens, pencils, markers and other household objects.

Teasing, Anal, Wedgies, Insertion, Light pain, being controlled, BDSM, denial.
Limits
illegal, pictures/videos, family, public, noisy, messy, permanent, A2M, Food (subject to expand)

I have no toys, only household objects
I'm looking for one-time masters to control and abuse me <3

→ Thanks to JohnDoeEyes, I am not allowed to cum unless I have something in my ass ←
bunnyyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 04:53 AM   #2
enema slave

Try using the handle of a hair brush or similar. Pound your ass with it as fast as you can for a minute straight

Likes: enemas (when possible), self bondage, petplay, anal, cock and ball bondage, toilet control, feet, humiliation, trying new things, outdoors (back garden, when possible)

Limits: pain, blood, family, public, friends

Kik name: enemaslave
enema slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 07:04 AM   #3
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Lick and suck your fingers then spend 10 minutes just rubbing your asshole. Use your mouth to wet your fingers again if needed. Then lick and suck your fingers again and finger your ass for 10 minutes with just one finger. Lick and suck your fingers, then finger your ass for 10 minutes with 2 fingers.

Repeat until you can't fit any more fingers.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Sleep with a marker or two inserted halfway in ass.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 11:49 AM   #5
Devildom1994
getDare Sweetheart

Hello there. Here's a task to loosen your tight hole. Start with one pen/pencil. Stick it in and rotate it inside to stretch your asshole. Do it for 2 minutes and put another pen in. Rotate them for one minute. Then pull them to opposite directions to stretch more. Then use 2 more. Do the same with them rotate for one minute and spread them in different directions to stretch. Now use the hairbrush handle. Put the brush in between the four pens so that the pens stretch out. Rotate only the brush making the pencils to move and go wide. And then use the brush to fuck your ass. Once, you get comfortable, do it in different positions. To take it to another level, use belts to tie your thighs together and then fuck your ass. And so on. You'll be given more tasks according to your progress. Have fun.

Devil 😈

Likes: Pain play, Bondage, Public, Control, Insertions, Orgasm control/denial, Humiliation and degradation

Limits: Ageplay, Blackmail, roleplay, rape play

Kik: devildom1994

Proud Owner and Protector of Pouty_face
Devildom1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 02:55 AM   #6
JohnDoeEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Don't do this dare. It's one thing to insert something without a flared base but if you are leaving it in for hours whilst you sleep, that's asking for trouble.

I think you should have a rule for now on you can only cum if you have something in your ass.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:36 AM   #7
bunnyyslut

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by enema slave View Post
Try using the handle of a hair brush or similar. Pound your ass with it as fast as you can for a minute straight
I will do this thank you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Lick and suck your fingers then spend 10 minutes just rubbing your asshole. Use your mouth to wet your fingers again if needed. Then lick and suck your fingers again and finger your ass for 10 minutes with just one finger. Lick and suck your fingers, then finger your ass for 10 minutes with 2 fingers.

Repeat until you can't fit any more fingers.
I forgot to mention I do not do A2M or anything similar. Will not be doing this dare sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I don't want anything bad to happen, especially without a flared base as someone else pointed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildom1994 View Post
Hello there. Here's a task to loosen your tight hole. Start with one pen/pencil. Stick it in and rotate it inside to stretch your asshole. Do it for 2 minutes and put another pen in. Rotate them for one minute. Then pull them to opposite directions to stretch more. Then use 2 more. Do the same with them rotate for one minute and spread them in different directions to stretch. Now use the hairbrush handle. Put the brush in between the four pens so that the pens stretch out. Rotate only the brush making the pencils to move and go wide. And then use the brush to fuck your ass. Once, you get comfortable, do it in different positions. To take it to another level, use belts to tie your thighs together and then fuck your ass. And so on. You'll be given more tasks according to your progress. Have fun.

Devil 😈
I like the idea of this dare I'll do it ASAP!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoeEyes View Post
Don't do this dare. It's one thing to insert something without a flared base but if you are leaving it in for hours whilst you sleep, that's asking for trouble.

I think you should have a rule for now on you can only cum if you have something in your ass.
I will definitely go with this rule, I like it ^^ thanks for the heads up about the previous dare, I was thinking the same thing.

Limits
illegal, pictures/videos, family, public, noisy, messy, permanent, A2M, Food (subject to expand)

→ Thanks to JohnDoeEyes, I am not allowed to cum unless I have something in my ass ←
Old 02-24-2020, 04:02 AM   #8
bee9
getDare Succubus

Do you have some lube?
Old 02-24-2020, 04:15 AM   #9
bunnyyslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Do you have some lube?
I do not sadly

Limits

Old 04-14-2020, 09:16 AM   #10
ro17uh

Bumping this, do you want more tasks?

Likes: Anal, big cumshots, precum, edging, ball fondling, household objects, hidden public, pics (send & receive)
Dislikes: Unlubed/painful anal, pain, cold/ice, enemas
Limits: Pee drinking, ATM, socials, family, scat, diapers, permanent, age or pet play
Toys: S to XL plugs, Pure Plug 2.0, Pure Wand, inflatable plug, prostate plug, glass dildo.
ro17uh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare, anal virgin, punishment, slut