Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-25-2020, 12:03 AM   #151
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Two more tasks for the neesy girl:

Keep your vibrator on your desk tomorrow. It should be hidden from the webcam, but you should clearly see it.

Write "Please let me cum" on your chest. Each time you think about having an orgasm, add a tally mark. At the end of your working day, each tally mark is one second you must hold an edge.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 04:12 AM   #152
aloe
Distinguished Member

I woke up this morning still needy and desperate *blushes* almost right away my vibe slipped into my needy hole and was turned to low. It will stay there until it dies....leaving me desperate and wanting for more. *BLUSHES*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
After each visual meeting you will edge and collect all your juices with a spoon and store it in a bottle. When you go to work fill the bottle with water and use it as your drinking bottle while at work enjoying your self-made refreshment.
I don’t know how well this is going to work...but I will try. I’m super wet but I don’t think my wetness will “collect” like that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
During all your meetings tomorow your cunt must always be filled with something. It must always be something else but it must always fill you (nothing too small).
During one meeting you will use your vibrator and switch it on on a low setting for the meeting.
I can’t have my vibe on during the meetings because I have to
Present in all of them. But I will make sure there is something in my needy hole *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Two more tasks for the neesy girl:

Keep your vibrator on your desk tomorrow. It should be hidden from the webcam, but you should clearly see it.

Write "Please let me cum" on your chest. Each time you think about having an orgasm, add a tally mark. At the end of your working day, each tally mark is one second you must hold an edge.
Oh gosh *blushes* ....okay ...

I will leave my vibe on my desk *blushes*

And write please let me cum on my chest....I will keep a tally throughout the day *blushss*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:25 AM   #153
aloe
Distinguished Member

It has been a busy morning ....but despite that I remain very needy *blushes*

I have edged after every meeting...keeping me wet and desperate...collecting my wetness didn’t go so well...but trying was awkward and super humiliating

Speaking of awkward and humiliating...*blushes* I left my vibe just behind my computer where I could see it for all of my meetings *BLUSHES*

My first meeting I had a marker inside my needy hole, the second a little plastic bottle and the third a slight bigger bottle *blushes*

Feeling something in my needy hole + staring at the vibe has left me feeling oh so needy.....

I have 5 tallies under “please let me cum” which is written on my chest *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-25-2020, 11:52 AM   #154
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Take a toy or your vibe to work too and leave it in a place where not only you but also others might see and discover it with a medium risk.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 01:49 PM   #155
shr

Tomorrow, every time you edge, you must spank your ass 20 times, with a different household object.

Also, you must record the total spanks on your thighs and report the total at the end of the day.

Lastly, you must attend all meetings in high heels, which you must lick clean prior to every meeting. After every meeting, you must rub the heels over your cunt, covering them with your juices, preparing them for the nest meeting.
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 12:36 AM   #156
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Only 5 tallies? Seems you like don't want an orgasm for a while yet and stay needy! Ride a nice and long edge for me, a minute should do. While you are riding it, beg out loud that you want to be denied an orgasm.

Repeat this 3 times today, with at least an hour between.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 09-26-2020, 04:09 AM   #157
aloe
Distinguished Member

Getting home from work yesterday I added the remaining 12 tally’s needed to my chest *blushes* gosh I was so needy...that meant I had to hold the edge for 17 seconds. Which left me even more needy and desperate.

My needy hole is always wet at this point, and I can almost always feel my clit begging for attention. My nipples are basically always hard from my arousal *BLUSHES*. Each edge seems to stick with me and keep me extra needy for longer then it was a few days ago *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Take a toy or your vibe to work too and leave it in a place where not only you but also others might see and discover it with a medium risk.
I’m not comfortable brining my vibe to work. Maybe if it stayed in the bottom of my bag. But yeah I’m not doing anything that could get me caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post
Tomorrow, every time you edge, you must spank your ass 20 times, with a different household object.

Also, you must record the total spanks on your thighs and report the total at the end of the day.

Lastly, you must attend all meetings in high heels, which you must lick clean prior to every meeting. After every meeting, you must rub the heels over your cunt, covering them with your juices, preparing them for the nest meeting.
Hi. Thanks for the dare. I’m not at work at all this weekend but maybe next week
Quote:
Only 5 tallies? Seems you like don't want an orgasm for a while yet and stay needy! Ride a nice and long edge for me, a minute should do. While you are riding it, beg out loud that you want to be denied an orgasm.

Repeat this 3 times today, with at least an hour between.
*BLUSHES* I did my first edge while still in bed. I slipped off my panties and spread my legs to rub my needy hole and clit. I was already wet *blushes*. And it didn’t take too long to reach the edge. *blushes* I find holding edges really hard and it leaves me so much needier afterwards *blushes* but once I was at the edge I started counting down slowly from 60. I was squirming everywhere. Stuck between wanting more and wanting it to stop. *blushes* my housemates are home so I begged in my head and under my breath.....to *blushes*....be denied an orgasm *BLUSHES*

I feel extra needy right now ...but will repeat again 2 more times today

Old 09-27-2020, 03:28 AM   #158
aloe
Distinguished Member

Yesterday turned into a busier then I thought. But I found time mid-afternoon to hold my second edge for 60 seconds. Gosh it resurfaced all my need I had been trying to ignore. Then just after dinner I snuck away to do my final edge and hold. Gosh holding the edge is so hard. And I am so needy!!!

Old 09-27-2020, 03:44 AM   #159
SILVERHAIREDBEE

I think you need to do a cuntbusting dare.

Tie an object like a big orange to a long
Piece of string.

Attach it to the top of a doorway.

Stand in exactly the right position with legs apart
so that the orange will land in your cunt
and clit when swung.

Swing the orange so that it arks away and ten comes
back to hit you in the cunt.

It will obviously miss you most times but carry
On until you have suffered 10 direct hits.

Toys:
We-Vibe Remote Cock Ring

Likes: Light pain, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, submission, sharing photos.

Limits: scat, marking, face, extreme pain, bodywriting, public, cum eating from a glass, family, messy, blood, social suicide, outdoor, permanent, illegal, heavy anal.
SILVERHAIREDBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:09 AM   #160
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

How many days do you have left in your denial? And are you having fun getting all needy and frustrated?

Insert a vibrator and take a walk outdoors. Find a nice quiet spot and edge yourself at least once. Turn the vibrator on after you finished your edges on a speed that keeps you excited but not in danger of orgasming. Walk around for 30 minutes outside with the vibrator on. Each edge you did extra, removes 5 minutes of walking.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 09-28-2020, 10:38 AM   #161
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default A little update

Hi.... yes in case you were wonder I am still super needy and desperate.

My needy hole is pretty much constantly wet, and via pm dares yesterday I spend a bunch of time with my vibe buzzing away inside my needy, wet hole. I had pegs on my nipples and pegs on my lips *blushes* I also spent time with a marked i my ass *BLUSHES* and had my damp panties on my head.

Gosh. I am so needy....which was written on my tiny tits *blushes*

As I am typing this I have my vibe buzzing away inside me and I am oh so looking forward to being able to cum again *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAIREDBEE View Post
I think you need to do a cuntbusting dare.

Tie an object like a big orange to a long
Piece of string.

Attach it to the top of a doorway.

Stand in exactly the right position with legs apart
so that the orange will land in your cunt
and clit when swung.

Swing the orange so that it arks away and ten comes
back to hit you in the cunt.

It will obviously miss you most times but carry
On until you have suffered 10 direct hits.
I’m interested to try this but will have to know I’m home alone for a bit....

Quote:
Insert a vibrator and take a walk outdoors. Find a nice quiet spot and edge yourself at least once. Turn the vibrator on after you finished your edges on a speed that keeps you excited but not in danger of orgasming. Walk around for 30 minutes outside with the vibrator on. Each edge you did extra, removes 5 minutes of walking.
Oh gosh. It’s rainy and cold out today, but hopefully I can find the time snd courage to do this sometime soon *blushes*

Advertisements
Kink Talk