Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #91
Matildachi

Last game......I watch in a mixture of horror & relief as Shemmie suffers

Am up next.....grmmpphh.....a full on carrot cake face splat....and then even worse a totally complete red sliming....yuuckkkk....that is NOT nice...seems like gallons went fown my cleavage...

Am almost glad the last number is a dud!!

Well thats it over, didnt win.....but well away from last....and free to go unless I pick up any other competitor "gifts"

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=383945

Matildachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:09 PM   #92
BetaPupAngel

Tiffany can remove that one piece of clothing
I'm hoping for better luck next time ill be in again same everything

Permanent Rules
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90752

Clothes and Toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95672

I just realized that I don't have my gender in my sig. I am male and I am gay
BetaPupAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:06 PM   #93
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Not much happens with the last round. After getting some points I quickly lose some too. Looking over my options its silly not pieing a clown As I pie jeopardy, knowing I'm liking going to get one back. Still it's better than being last. I get a good laugh at how both of the losers end up looking. I press each button in front of Shemmies punishment on my way out of the studio. This was fun, but I don't think I'll be back for a while.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:32 PM   #94
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

The wall makes me nervous as it's nothing but luck. There's no skill to save you. So I submit my numbers and just hope it doesn't go horribly wrong. It doesn't start off so bad. I've managed to hold on to my clothes this wrong so I kick off my sandals and other than the fact that the floors a little cold it's not big deal. The second one though makes me frown. Changing clothes is an option I'd probably prefer not to take at the moment. We are all messy and at least my clothes fit me. I look at my options and debate for a long moment, but I'm a bigger girl and I doubt I can squeeze into a lot of the other girl's clothes so I eye up the guys and shrug. "I'll change with Kayhan." He's a mess, but he's got most of his clothes and it's at least a little funny to force him into my girl clothes. I change clothes and they certainly aren't as comfortable as my old outfit as they are cold and very custardy but it could be worse. Least I got to pick who I had to switch with.

Then it gets really bad. I frown as I hear breakfast club. I don't even like the movie I can't imagine I'll like the mess. Five stagehands in costumes line up and immediately starting messing me. The first one one pours pancake batter and syrup over my head. I splutter and wipe my eyes as the next fills my underwear with a bunch of berries, but berry filled panties isn't enough as they crew member then gives my berry filly panties a few smacks squishing all the berries I grimace as the feel and the embarassing sensation as some of the juice runs down my legs. The next one pours "bacon grease" gunge over my front and back leaving me sticky but smelling surprisingly good. Then the last covers me in oats leaving me looking like some kind of monster. I groan and shake my head and can do nothing but wait and see what happens with everyone else.

By time the round is over I'm quite ready to clean up, but I have to admit I'm glad that I wasn't the big loser. I wince as I see the two losers in their new outfits and blush for them. I'd hate to be dressed like that and in comparison a breakfast monster isn't that bad. Then just when I'm sure I'll get to go clean up and go home they announce a mistake and I frown. I had suspected as much but it still seems unfair as the stage hands approach with the gloopy mostly melted icecream. I squirm but really it's just a little extra mess so I shrug and mostly wait to see what MSE does to blue for daring to mess up and make her a marshmallowy chocolatey bunny

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 11:20 AM   #95
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

I'm so upset about the games I'm having to go to the bathroom but they wouldn't let me I did get 200 points but then they made me dress like a full-on infant child and these Big Pokey diapers I ended up falling asleep still needing the bathroom when I wake up to sign up for the next show I am voluntarily mess myself in those diapers still in the same outfit they put me in that's a lot of people are laughing at me I sign up Emily 20 small thin girl in the most infant outfit and I've already missed myself before the show even started that game show later tried to put me in daycare I want to show him somebody trips me and I'm and right on my bottom my mess squishes all throughout my diaper I start yelling and fussing somebody grabbed me and puts me in the daycare center of the building if you're not going to act like an adult you can stay here I cry and cry as I wet mess myself more hoping that the game show host will at least come and get me and not leave me in this place

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:35 AM   #96
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Straw poll

No I’m not starting another round, it’s still Jenna’s game. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

I’m just wondering how many people are interested in this concept? Like how many would continually play or at least play a full game and be active in it?

To those who have played before, what do you feel worked, what’s didn’t, what could be improved?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 05-05-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:37 AM   #97
bbwhore

I would play some rounds
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits
No nudes or lude photos
Illegal acts
Nothing involving family or personal life

Toys include
Butt plugs (various sizes)
Dildos 8 and 12 inch
Cuffs
Flogger
Riding crop
Nipple clamps
And a selection of lingerie
bbwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:10 PM   #98
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
No I’m not starting another round, it’s still Jenna’s game. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

I’m just wondering how many people are interested in this concept? Like how many would continually play or at least play a full game and be active in it?

To those who have played before, what do you feel worked, what’s didn’t, what could be improved?
I enjoy it quite a bit and would continually play/be active. As for what does and doesn't work that's going to be harder to pin down. Creative narrative and variety of game types are what I feel inclined to say work well. The less cookie cutter it seems, the more engaged I am. Having us vote on the game I think was a great idea.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk