Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 02-15-2021, 08:06 PM   #1
pls_shame_me

Default i seek to be rape when i go on oversea trip

2 situation i dream of.
first, told to swallow a sleeping pill in a dancing pub. and only allow to leave after 3 drinks offer from stranger.

2nd swallow sleeping and sleep naked in hotel room with door unlock
pls_shame_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 01:40 AM   #2
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pls_shame_me View Post
2 situation i dream of.
first, told to swallow a sleeping pill in a dancing pub. and only allow to leave after 3 drinks offer from stranger.

2nd swallow sleeping and sleep naked in hotel room with door unlock
Both of these have some difficulty. The first one will require some enforcer. He or she needs to stand by and observe to count the drinks offered. How would he keep you in the pub? I picture shackles on your ankle and some object in the pub. You wouldn't be able to dance. If allowed (I don't know where) he could simply have your clothes locked out of the way so you couldn't just walk out the door.

The second has the problem of the door. Most hotels I have been to have a spring to close the door and the door is locked only if you use the key, or key card. If the door uses a real key you could just leave the key in the lock. You could get a room with a connecting door to the next room. They usually have a door on each side. Just leave yours open and stay on a day when the hotel will be full, a convention or sporting event going on.

You could hire a gigolo to come to your hotel room. You just give him a second key. It wouldn't be a stranger, but maybe close to it. You could go to an escourt service and hire someone you never have met or will meet again.

Oh! That service might handle the enforcer in the pub above.

How about getting a job in a brothel? You will have the advantage of someone to look after your safety. Or are you interested in violent brutality of a rape?

If getting beaten is part of the plan you could go to where that is common, a boxing gym. Wager a roll in the hay that you can beat the gym's top boxer. You could extend that to all those present if you would like a gang bang.

I'm an engineer. I solve things.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk