Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #46
sciencegal

All rooms are currently full now. The Raven room will open back up in the morning
Old 09-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #47
Speedy5g

I started off my challenge first by making a dildo, I filled up a animal balloon (the long skinny one) with water, making it about 7 inches long and I rolled my dice. A 2 and 4, not too bad, I got a chair and went to town on the dildo, I sucked it gagging a bit of I got too deep, but not swallowing at all and letting all of the spit fall down on my face, at around the minute mark my jaw started to get sore from being open so wide, unfortunately I couldn’t do anything about that except pull it out and go down the sides, when it hit 6 minutes I planned to use all of my spit to stick it right in my ass, but unfortunately I wasn’t clean out enough for my liking, so I grabbed some liquid glycerin and squirted 5ml into my ass, where I was able to hold it for 2 minutes and 57 seconds before expelling, I was then able to shove the whole thing inside me, filling up my insides I thrusted it 40 times (since I rolled a 1 and a 3 for the thrusting quota) I felt it stretching out my insides with each thrust

Lots of fun, thank you
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:53 PM   #48
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy5g View Post
I started off my challenge first by making a dildo, I filled up a animal balloon (the long skinny one) with water, making it about 7 inches long and I rolled my dice. A 2 and 4, not too bad, I got a chair and went to town on the dildo, I sucked it gagging a bit of I got too deep, but not swallowing at all and letting all of the spit fall down on my face, at around the minute mark my jaw started to get sore from being open so wide, unfortunately I couldn’t do anything about that except pull it out and go down the sides, when it hit 6 minutes I planned to use all of my spit to stick it right in my ass, but unfortunately I wasn’t clean out enough for my liking, so I grabbed some liquid glycerin and squirted 5ml into my ass, where I was able to hold it for 2 minutes and 57 seconds before expelling, I was then able to shove the whole thing inside me, filling up my insides I thrusted it 40 times (since I rolled a 1 and a 3 for the thrusting quota) I felt it stretching out my insides with each thrust

Lots of fun, thank you
Excellent report, thank you! Very creative make-shift dildo I might add

With a smile on your face after such a lovely performance, you pick up your payment, the fallen photograph, as you exit the sultry fox room.

https://imgur.com/RiWcmGz
Old 09-07-2018, 07:06 AM   #49
sciencegal

The Raven room and Owl room are open. I've also added a deadline column to the spreadsheet to show when the tasks need to be completed by. I know 36 hours is not a lot of time, but I wanted to make sure that the game can keep moving if someone is unable to complete a task.

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-07-2018 at 02:00 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:50 PM   #50
otrsan

My lynx room challenge was interesting. At a minimum, it taught me how limitless free will I have on work days. 😕. Though actually I found the challenge kind of fun - I guess I like to be controlled.

The challenge was to flip a coin to ask permission for basically every non-work or non-family related decision. It sort of felt like ALL of my decisions fell into one of those two categories. Nevertheless, I used it to decide whether to have a soda, when to have coffee, when to pee, and because I’m horny, when and how to jerk off (without cumming, though that’s a different story). I was mostly lucky, as the coin flips were usually in my favor.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #51
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
My lynx room challenge was interesting. At a minimum, it taught me how limitless free will I have on work days. 😕. Though actually I found the challenge kind of fun - I guess I like to be controlled.

The challenge was to flip a coin to ask permission for basically every non-work or non-family related decision. It sort of felt like ALL of my decisions fell into one of those two categories. Nevertheless, I used it to decide whether to have a soda, when to have coffee, when to pee, and because I’m horny, when and how to jerk off (without cumming, though that’s a different story). I was mostly lucky, as the coin flips were usually in my favor.

Wonderful report, I know you had a tough one to complete

With the loose change of your winnings in your pocket, you grab your clue before leaving the flashing lights of the Lynx room.

https://imgur.com/VCzrlFQ
Old 09-07-2018, 02:01 PM   #52
Sluttyslave1775

ooohhh. may I join the owl room please?

Limits
blood, permanent, needles, photo/vidoe/recording, eating scat

http://bdsmtest.org/r/nQDkVcP3
my bdsm results

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89377
Sluttyslave1775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 02:09 PM   #53
sciencegal

Default School Daze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyslave1775 View Post
ooohhh. may I join the owl room please?
As you enter into the strange classroom, you hear a booming voice, "Who dares enter my room?" Looking around you don't see anyone. Creepy. You read the note on the chalkboard, resigning yourself to your fate, "Naughty students deserve to be punished for disruptive behavior."

School Daze
Pull your pants and underwear down to your knees and then lay yourself across a chair sideways so that your stomach rests on the seat of the chair and your head and legs hand off the sides. Spank your ass 100 times total with a ruler while saying “I’m a naughty girl/boy” after each spank. Now that your ass is nice and red, you will spend 10 minutes kneeling in the corner with a peg on your tongue and your hands on your head, leaving your pants and underwear around your knees
Old 09-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #54
MaxSlave

This one was very difficult. I placed all 8 pegs and tried to do full jumping jacks. The worst part about it was closing my legs on every other jump. It would just squeez and pull and twist the pegs down there so much! Only 1 fell off while jumping so i had to flick the rest off with the metal ruler I used for the last room.

I didnt really start feeling the workout burn until I did the squats. 50 is lot harder than I thought it would be and my legs are burning!

The 10 situps weren't hard to do at all, but the pegs between my toes were really uncomfortable and seemed to stretch my toes from one another. Since situps arent really strenuous, none of the pegs fell off, and pulling clothespins off my toes was brutal. I winced at every one and was so happy to move to the tongue and nipple pegs when I finished.

The last 10 situps were also pretty easy, but pulling those pegs off again was rough. I pulled the first one it about made me tear up, but I got through.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #55
fireheart

Default Deer room report

What a fun dare, i really enjoyed it. I started by gathering the four toys. Since i have two dogs i used a squeaky ball and a tug a war rope thing. I chose a dildo and gspot toys as the other two items since i needed to edge afterwards. I spread out the toys between three rooms to make it more difficult and began tying myself up. Since I'm not great with rope it took a little bit of trial and error before i successfully tied my ankles and knees together and then slowly began crawling to the first toys. After what felt like forever i finally got my last toy back to its starting location and eagerly began my first edge noticing that i was already very slick with wetness the dildo slid in with ease and I've just finished my second edge and am very horny and very embarrassed about the task i just finished so thanks for that :P
fireheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 05:44 PM   #56
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
This one was very difficult. I placed all 8 pegs and tried to do full jumping jacks. The worst part about it was closing my legs on every other jump. It would just squeez and pull and twist the pegs down there so much! Only 1 fell off while jumping so i had to flick the rest off with the metal ruler I used for the last room.

I didnt really start feeling the workout burn until I did the squats. 50 is lot harder than I thought it would be and my legs are burning!

The 10 situps weren't hard to do at all, but the pegs between my toes were really uncomfortable and seemed to stretch my toes from one another. Since situps arent really strenuous, none of the pegs fell off, and pulling clothespins off my toes was brutal. I winced at every one and was so happy to move to the tongue and nipple pegs when I finished.

The last 10 situps were also pretty easy, but pulling those pegs off again was rough. I pulled the first one it about made me tear up, but I got through.
Excellent report, thank you! It turned out a bit more painful that I guessed

After working up a sweat, you grab the free water bottle and picture as you make your way out of the rabbit room.

https://imgur.com/wflH2Id
Old 09-07-2018, 05:49 PM   #57
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireheart View Post
What a fun dare, i really enjoyed it. I started by gathering the four toys. Since i have two dogs i used a squeaky ball and a tug a war rope thing. I chose a dildo and gspot toys as the other two items since i needed to edge afterwards. I spread out the toys between three rooms to make it more difficult and began tying myself up. Since I'm not great with rope it took a little bit of trial and error before i successfully tied my ankles and knees together and then slowly began crawling to the first toys. After what felt like forever i finally got my last toy back to its starting location and eagerly began my first edge noticing that i was already very slick with wetness the dildo slid in with ease and I've just finished my second edge and am very horny and very embarrassed about the task i just finished so thanks for that :P

Thank you for the great report. Glad to hear you enjoyed your task, seems it had quite an effect on you

Putting away all the dog toys, you say goodbye to your puppy play and rejoin the others scattered about the mansion, clue in hand.

https://imgur.com/b70lknj

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-07-2018 at 08:07 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:12 PM   #58
otrsan

I think the squirrel room is now open. If so, I will enter.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:25 AM   #59
MaxSlave

The wolf room should be open again, may I enter?

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:14 AM   #60
sciencegal

Default Stoplight

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
I think the squirrel room is now open. If so, I will enter.
As you wander around the halls of the mansion you smell a pleasant nutty smell. You decide to investigate. Walking into the squirrel room, you notice that it's set up sort of like a driving school class. You see an old time traffic light in front of the only chair in the room. You take you seat as a projector flashes a message on the wall, "We are going to test your control and see how well you obey the rules of the road. If you're lucky, you might even enjoy this test."

Stoplight
We're going to play a little game. You'll need a die to roll and a timer. You'll start off by setting your timer for 2 minutes. Rub/stroke your penis/clit during this time. Once the time is up, stop and roll the die. If you roll an odd number, you may continue stroking. If you roll an even, you may not touch. Set the timer for 1 minute and do as the die commands. Once the minute is up, re-roll the die and follow the same rules. Continue this in minute increments until you edge. If you continue touching after the timer sounds, you will wait 1 hour and then try again until you edge. No cheating!

Advertisements
Kink Talk